Have you ever shown your political opinion in public?

Or are you afraid of people seeing who you truly are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rls8H6MktrA
youtube.com/watch?v=lLvtX01Fsj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100% unfiltered, 100% of the time.

Sure, all the time.

Most people don't pay attention to politics at all and almost get offended at the very mention of politics at all, but they still vote though.

Any time you talk to a Hillary shill, they just get all uppity when you talk about her being a piece of shit they just say, "oh well Trump is evil racist sexist boogeyman" to which I response "how? explain" and then "I could but I'm not going to"

PEHPEH ISH PUNCH YOOOOOOOOOO

I'm at a disturbingly left university, a place so anti-German that an anarchist/anti-nationalists book club has gotten into trouble because their ideology implied an opposition to the nation of Israel.

They'd fucking skin me alive if I ever revealed my true self.

I wish I was like you. Instead I feel pretty weak in social situations.

yeah of course. i also like to openly discuss my disbelief in god, black metal, role playing board games, anime and all kinds of cool stuff that can get you laid.

The only thing you have to fear is losing respect for your views from people who already don't respect them.

>implying you're a kissless jobless neet

Do you really form your entire life, opinion sharing and decision making around "getting laid"?

This.
Although I live in an area which, for the majority, align with my views. So it really isn't difficult.

Cost me 3 jobs.

i post on Sup Forums, what do you think.

Whenever a girl is about to orgasm I whisper into her ear "Trump 2016" as she orgasms for a form of conditioning.

People don't become successful by following the herd around.

>tfw econ student
>tfw professor does questions at the end
>some fag asks a political question I didn't pay attention to
>professor answers "well reality has a left wing-bias"
>whole lecture hall laughs in agreement
>tfw fuming quietly in the corner

I have to hide my political opinion because I want to protect my social life. Cucked, I know. I attend the Conservative society which is about as right wing as you can acceptably be at my universtity. Said I voted for Brexit once and my flatmates were shocked.

No, but I play conservative/libertarian to push for Trump

No, people don't talk to me. The only person I know is my mom.

Most people don't talk about politics so I rarely say anything about it.
I post political shit on my twitter, which has my name and picture.

In real life I've only argued for Brexit and revealed me power level to some scots by talking about race, America funding terrorists and ''refugees''.

I am yet to meet anyone who would freak out over my opinions.

I can tell them my opinions most of my time.
They agree most of the time.

This

I share my opinions freely and frequently. Also i only have like 3 friends....

I wore my MAGA hat on the 4th of july. I was afraid someone was going to push me off the roof of the apartment building where we were watching the fireworks

>Reality has a left wing bias
Evolution.
[turn 360 and walk away]

Sucks to have a left econ teacher m8, they're usually not retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rls8H6MktrA

Loud proud and as a consequence very few friends left.

I use a filter, but many it's hard to defend some conservative opinions without saying too much. Spouting racist stuff and saying degenerate is just stupid and pointless in arguments

Spoken like a true britcuck.

FPBP. I speak my mind calmly and back up anything with facts instead of emotions. Its not too difficult

everyone here is too dumb to understand politics in general

I work in a blue state. I openly talk about Trump and correct the falsehoods people state about our Emperor. Only 3 out of maybe 20 people I work with other than me are voting Trump

I never really filter my opinions but everyone just thinks I'm being sarcastic because I make jokes all the time

If you are ever afraid to share your political opinions, it is because you know that you are incapable of rationally defending said opinions.

Which is why weenies don't share their opinions in public.

Yes. Most are actually cool with my views, I will come across some who disagree but I do not chew them out for disagreeing unless they become very vocal about it.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

In the US people hear republican, already pass judgement and can't listen and debate without using the "ism" buzzwords

never in full I don't want to be in a psyche ward

I literally said that the Jews are milking the holocaust for their own benefit in my philosophy class.

So yes.

I don't go around sperging out looking for a fight, but if someone asks me a question I'll answer it honestly and try to have a genuine conversation with someone.

If I openly profess my Conservatism and this causes a spergout I just laugh and leave.

I'm known for being a somewhat conservative person anyway, but when I got drunk once at a party I started rambling about the Jews and kept screaming "THE NOSE KNOWS"

I drop little redpilled nuggets where ever I go.

Just to make people think.

I'm a sous chef in a fairly high end restaurant, my head chef is not particularly interested in politics but happens to be a fascist/nationalist like many others in the restaurant industry. He regularly makes holocaust jokes amongst other things, pretty based. Restaurant kitchens are very male environments so we manage to redpill the teenage kitchen porters quite easily. One time the owner hired a muslim kp and he started saying ISIS is the west's fault and that Islam is a religion of kindness amongst other bollocks, we ridiculed the fuck out of him and made him do all the shite jobs and he left within the month. And we shout at the lazy slut waitresses who bring in plates without scraping them.

I live and Work in san Francisco. If i even mentioned my power level id be killed in the street by gays and tumblrinas

I went to one of the most left wing liberal arts universities in the whole fucking country, and said this in not too different terms.

Be able to justify yourself and stand up for yourself. Don't be a cuck.

How did you not get expelled?

I'm an incredibly private person so no, I don't show my power levels.

I have a good career, money, great wife. It was all my own work. Parents got me through college, but I got the degree and job hopped to 6 figures.

The leftists friends I end up debating are poor as shit and did nothing for themselves. I go unfiltered most of the time.

The good news is that the welfare kids that got through college and hold down good jobs realize how much of a sham the system is, or at least agree with me to be polite. Fuck if I know.

Age demo of 22-35 year olds for the most part. I'm 29.

The lumberjack lesbians are completely blind Hillary supporters.

Kek
How did people react?
Please tell us Britanon.

I thought amerifats could open carry ar15s, then I remembered you live in commiefornia

I wear my trump shirt everywhere except for work.

Don't have much to lose, so not afraid to show it, but I'm usually using leftist tactics in debates, so they have very little to work with if they want to argue against me.

Yes I am an open person. If it doesnt harm me to much I say what I think.

yes

called some woman wearing a scarf a 'rag headed bitch'. beat up some indian guy in a night club, other misc shit.

wait is that even a political opinion? i've never had an to tell someone i'm libertarian before

Got redpilled, argued against the establishment and got alot of flak for it.

Never looked back. Only weak people can't stand for an opinion.

I often wear a hoodie made by a Swedish patriot/nationalist band called Ultima Thule. They have made a hoodie with Swedens only rightwing party. Anyways, I wear it and I get confronted by radical leftwingers calling me a right wing extremist, racist, nazi, bigot, they try to convince me that Ultima Thule is a racist nazi band aswell.

Such is life in Afghanistan.

All day every day

This, it helps me to filter people out my life who are too far from my views to be friends with,

enjoy getting arrested for denying the holocaust whilst ahmed can openly express his desire to genocide the west and still recieve 300€ a week in gibs

>Senior at public uni
> also married to white woman with white child
> Worked straight out of high school before attending college
> History major
>iknow.png
>the work is incredibly easy, just show up and do the reading..literally only autistic niggers fail college
>what am I doing with my life
> forced discussion classes this semester
>professor asks how "the indian genocide can be related to today"
> 19 year old little dingleberry faggot says its the same thing only with Trump and Mexicans instead of Andrew Jackson
> raise hand and get called on
>"How can this comparison be made? Illegal immigrants are the Andrew Jackson, working class Americans on the border are the 'indians'. The killing, job replacement, and passive aggressive way of getting families to move further away from the border has a much stronger parallel than anything Trump is doing."
>silence
>" user I would like to ask you to leave as you are promoting hate speech"
>refuse
> "Professor, with all due respect, this is a recitation class based on participation. I gave an answer based on evidence instead of feelings that did not fit the liberal narrative of this institution so you declare it hate speech? How is that not oppressing my first amendment? "
>He doesn't say anything, calls security.
>cops swarm in, I am detained and taken from the classroom as a 'threat to the students'
> demand meeting with dean
>dean says I promoted hate and violence
>placed on academic probation
>unable to park a vehicle on campus
>transferred out of that class, forcing me to take another semester.

prolly gonna kill myself at this point, only reason why I am not is because I have a family that cares for me.

I've got a donald trump sticker on the back of my phone.
50% to trigger people 50% because I like the man.
Got in some funny discussion because of it, one black co-worker just shook his head.

It's a philosophy class. Probably one of the only places you can possibly go on a campus in the UK and not be shunned for everything.

I also contributed to every single discussion, and whilst my professors didn't always like me, most of them actually relied on me to keep their classes going because all the liberals just sat on their phones all the times.

It was also in relevance to what someone else brought up. So I was't just spurting shit randomly.

Make legitimate points in a confident, justified and polite manner, and people won't do anything.

Despite all this I never had someone be so brazenly bias as a lecturer as your one. That's shameful. I would actually report it as you being worried that you are not being taught the actual facts.

i thought VA was slowly becoming cucked. what part you from?

kek, I remember doing that "call sweden" shit and got put through to some teacher who sounded pretty hot, I asked her if she feels unsafe around all the muslims and she called me a racist and hung up

I think that islam is an abomination and it should be purged from the earth , also that 0 shitskins and niggers should be allowed to step foot in europe and i talk about it openly with anyone who wants to talk politics with me but i'm considered a liberal in serbia because i don't hate croats and bosnian muslims (i just want to convert them to christianity they are perfectly good slavs goddamn it) and ofcourse i think that every single albanian on earth should be anihilated (which is the most mainstream sentiment in serbia) but to be fair if anyone in serbia knows anything about the us election (most don't give a shit) the one thing they know is that trump has to win

I have also been jumped by niggers.

Ironically we were discussing the notion of 'awkwardness', so I gave them a masterclass.

Professor said that he felt awkward, and then moved on. Little cuck was quaking in his chair. Nobody said anything else.

I don't deny the holocaust and have no interest in doing so. It's not an important topic to me. The law is silly, but there are more pressing issues to talk about.

I wish this story was true

>Whisper Make America great again
>She begins to associate orgasms with it
>Tie her up and fuck her to a super cut of Trump saying make America great again
>Hentai mindbreak

these (((professors))) need to be gassed

Nigga you should always filter, its like you've never listened to Alex jones

I don't, it sucks. The semester is just 3 weeks in and I am depressed as fuck.

>not fucking her with this on loop
youtube.com/watch?v=lLvtX01Fsj4

it turns out the professor is "native american" so I deeply offended him.

Yeah. This place it's terrible. I'm.from las Vegas, and there you could pretty much do whatever you want. Had tons of guns\ammo. But had to safe them all before i moved to this shit hole. But my job is great and hopefully I'll be out soon.

I was training a helper at an appliance installation and I mentioned some government regulations we have to abide by that might change depending on who becomes president.

Then he asks me who I'm voting for, but before I could answer this installer, mexican, chimes in and says "I don't even care about politics. Everything is in God's hands. So I'm act the direct question and I say I'm voting for trump and the installer gets visibly upset but doesn't say anything. Then the helper asks me if I'm religious and I tell him I'm an atheist and the installer guy wigs out again.

I work with a lot of Mexicans and I think at least one of them is actually illegal. And of course they're also all super religious. Basically if I talk about my beliefs or values at all I'll piss people off.

My filter officially came off since the attacks in Europe started.

>sitting with group incl malaysian chinese woman
>"user come to the islamic malay fesitval"
>no thanks it will not go well if i go
>"why not"
>i refuse to support islam in any form, it doesnt belong in europe
>"but its just food"
>you know how they kill the animals? They hang them upside down and slit its throat while some bearded asshole mutters prayers to allah, its little better than an isis video
>whole table looks at me shocked
>two swiss guys nodding their heads softly in agreement

No i do not censor myself anymore.

I am already screwed up
I rarely go out
I would loose the remaining thing if I were to call niggers out in public :(
cry evertiem

My personal politics is to legalize drugs and murder, return to observation of vendetta in lieu of a criminal justice system, and that anybody who holds any ideology remotely related to modern politics is a complete and utter tool who is easily swayed by simplistic marketing.

I explain to people that they're stupid drogues all the time.

I took over the family ranch, I don't need anything from anybody. We have 23% mineral rights, 2 active wells atm and our herd is sold generations before an animal is even born. Nobody's going to fucking stop buying beef and oil, I am free to say whatever I want to whoever I want at any time.

If it's true, report to the news

Who cares? I fucking hate these campuses using tax funds to pay for themselves, yet act as if they are private institutions that have the right to throw out anyone whom they do not agree with, as if it was a business.

The business is literally to swindle the American people.

You'll also find that there's always someone who agrees with you, nothing to be scared about unless your views are ultra fringe (holocaust denial, for killing minorities etc)

I'm not even kidding, my girlfriend was pro Hillary and even was like "omg Hitler" and then after doing this and dropping redpills like crazy she has become pro Trump. Sometimes I'll say I'm going to Trump her hard instead of fuck kek

Economics has less emphasis on being a subject of reason than Philosophy. It's mostly scientific and quantitative, the qualitative stuff is shit like political econony which is where you get the whole neo-keynsian Paul Krugman bs which is trendy at the moment. That's where everyone starts expressing their opinions and you may as well be in a sociology class. I like Philosophy for the fact that you get people like Heidegger and Evola, Aristotle and Plato to balance against your cucks like Foucault and Adorno, and all are held in somewhat respectful regard.

How could you be so intolerant?

All my friends know but then I live in a country that hasn't been poisoned by multicult yet.

It's only sensible that Ireland is for the Irish. I don't have to worry about offending anyone with that idea.

Edward Bernays would be proud, user.

When you said indian genocide I thought you meant the british empire shooting pajeets.

Wasn't the native genocide caused by low replacement rates and population displacement, therefore if you acknowledge the native genocide you must acknowledge white genocide is taking place, a catch 22 for libtards

Try doing it for a minor, if you can. It's comfy.

I didn't go as hard in my history classes, but there was this one female lecturer that basically relied on me to keep the class going. I think she actually respected me a lot for putting forward my views. She was a nice old lady.

Basically, if you're in the first year: hold your tongue. Second and third will have the classes whittled down to a few, so you can actually have meaningful discussions.

Above all, just try to make a compelling argument based on principals.and

10/10 lmao

I slowly let it show as I get to know people

You should get your MAGA hat on, and then fucking rail her like a train from behind. Give her a powerful, hip-shattering ramming.

Nah, libs love to talk about all the shit we did to Indians, like it is our fault they wanted to sell their territory for fucking beads. That was the angle I was trying to take and would have followed up on if the discussion continued.

There is a far-left communist student party on my faculty - mind you, it's a faculty for mathematics and physics yet we have Marx in the library.

So I ironically went to one of their panels where I somehow managed to stir the thread towards psychological and physical racial differences. I proposed that races might not be equal and presented them the brilliant norwegian documentary "Hjernvask" . Subsequently I got called a racist by a sperging SJW and decided not to attend their meetings again.

Funny enough, the only supporter I had in the debate was a guy I'm completely convinced is a jew.

i had an experience similar to the guy that was attacked for reading yurope out loud at college
but this was at thanks giving. my one really faggoty cousin who just married a fat girl with a hair lip was talking about how we should let muslims in and i just asked him straight up if he wanted his wife raped since he was such a wimpy girly man and there would be nothing he could do to stop it
he told me he wasn't a wuss so i grabbed a biscuit and started slapping him with it, telling him if he didn't hit me back i was going to take his fat wife into the bathroom and bust a nut through her hairlip, into her fat stomach
he began crying and well, one thing lead to another and it was the worst sex of my life

I did a research project in english for tighter security for the refugee crisis. No one in my class disagreed with me so I think I did a pretty good job imbedding the red-pill into them. Even a few of the more liberal students said "if they didn't like things in germany/sweden why don't they go back to their own country instead of trying to convert germany/sweden to be like theirs." Other than that I don't really try to show my power level considering I live in commiefornia. If I do show my power level I drop a few facts; the best part about using facts is they can't be argued against. Anyway, I learned from peoples experiences on here not to show off your full power level otherwise you'll regret it majority of the time, it's best to do it subtly.

wat

You'd have to be socially autistic or live in a tyranny for you to be unable to voice your opinions. The key is starting out light and over time increasing the depth of your argumebts. Its important to ask for feedback each time you do (ex. And Trump's actual policies are pretty common sense. Have you checked them out?) These requests for feedback should also illuminate the other person's lack of knowledge, which keeps you in control of the situation. Then from there, it's just you shifting more and more to the right.

Of course a jew would believe in racial differences. He is your superior.