>never invited anywhere
>just a lonely existence
>go to family events family looks down on me
>mum always asks why I don't get a job
>I apply for many jobs but no one hires me
>don't have a car licence

anyone else feel /defeated/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enter school pls.

Lol faggot you don't do that shot for free here in the land of freedom you work your way up at McDonald's the manager can already see you're shift manager material so work extra hard ; ^ )

Faggot.

I hate all AusFAILIANS.

Op I was like you except I didn't drop out..there are online highsxhool programs also ged I'm sure you have an equivalent.

I went and you d work online did that for a few years and applied for an entry level position at a bank and they took me now I resemble a normie although I'm paranoid about Jews

Friends are overrated, mine all betrayed me in the end anyway. I have zero friends now too pal.

Fuck off mongoloid leaf you'll never be loved

Well firstly you dont have a car or license so no ones gunna hire you knowing that

Secondly, apply at fast food chains.

Employment comes after education. Get back to school my man, and put your work ethic towards grades. Our school systems are similar enough that you could redo your Yr12 onwards at a community college even, just GET BACK TO SCHOOL.

If pride and belonging within your race is what you want, remember knowledge is what makes our people great. Our intelligence. Study, prove your worth through grades, and friends & jobs will follow. And with jobs come all the opportunities you'll need

Also you make friends through putting in effort with people who are like you so go out and find them

We're all gonna make it bro

Take depressants? Enrol in TAFE for HSC

Don't be retarded. Take your life like a grown ass nigger.

I would recommend listening to this
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1

I am white, and everyone likes Canada. Everyone. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>No A levels only a useless degree in Interactive Media Design

>Now have a cafe job where I earn the same pay as the fags with A*

>Sharing a flat with a based Polski bro who has introduced to his wide circle of friends

>Brexit

>Life couldn't get any better brah

You're 19.. get your fucking G.E.D and find a job at a company where you are a bottom feeder or a few years and work your way up. You'll find friends along the way. Get your fucking shit together you miserable asshole. You can bitch when you are 35 and still don't have it together.

What will the government do about all the NEETs when our parents die I can't take care of myself.

you're just kind of a goofy "nice guy" of a country that nobody takes seriously

I don't have friends either stfu ...
Friends are for faggots.

Shave, clean yourself up, go get ANY job. Even if it's construction, ANYTHING .. do your part. Eventually you can dress yourself better, a have the motivation to work out, and feed yourself well. We ate living in the Trump timeline & you're bussy being a fat loser....
Stop it, or kys

you're still so young asshole.
you have much time to go forward.
being aware of your own shit at 19 yo means you are smart and aware of how precious time is. Most fags at your age don't recognize this valuable lesson.
if you're lonely, learn some programming. Learn web development, do some shitty personal projects. You will learn there is so much to do in this world.
Listen to music as long as you're awake.
>pro tip: listen to classical music

>19
lol kill yourself youngfag, you can't possibly know the meaning of suffering

You're Australian so it doesn't matter. Your whole colony, just like America and Canada is a worthless piece of shit which makes you a worthless piece of shit too no matter what you achieve in life. Don't worry about it m8.

Get a car license

You don't need college the only people stuck with fast food jobs when they have no college are retarded
Just put effort into the job interviews...like a lot of effort and bluff a little about your skills and "self employment" experience..then work extremely hard learning everything once you get the job

I thought you guys didn't like Polish vermin

Join the millitary

Kys

>look in mirror
>ay, sup handsome
>Tilt neck slightly down
>Double chin explodes out of neck
>"Well I just need to look straight and keep my chin up haha"
>Turn left
>Disgusting slant when head is straight
>Worked so hard for months on rest of body, chin won't go away
I'm almost ready to kill myself, Sup Forums. I hated being fat and I hate looking fat, so unless you have a way to thin my neck I'm not going to make it until next week