Hungary and Bulgaria stronk!

novinite.com/articles/176274/EU Certainly Has Money to Help Bulgaria, Orbán Tells Borisov

>Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has made clear that, if the EU can find EUR 3 B to give Turkey for its assistance in the migrant crisis, it could also allocate a smaller chunk to Bulgaria. Orbán's words, which follow a joint inspection of the Bulgaria-Turkey border with Prime Minister Borisov.

>The Hungarian Prime Minister, who has defied Western Europe and Germany's welcome policy toward migrants, has pledged readiness to provide "any kind of assistance" for Bulgaria.

>"Borisov could count on us in Bratislava," Focus News Agency quotes him as saying.

>"The future of Europe is decided not in Brussels, but where we stand," he has argued.

Shit's gonna hit the fan on the border when Erdogan releases the 3 million rapefugees. There's already talks of forming citizen militia in many cities/towns/villages (opulchenie in Bulgarian) to defend ourselves.

Also, in other news, 6 migrants drowned in the Danube the other day. Maximum keks were had.

Note news report differences:
>migrants drown in the Danube

novinite.com/articles/176240/Migrants 'Drowned in Danube River' - Bulgarian Police

vs
>iraqi child drowns in the Danube

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-bulgaria-iraq-idUSKCN11J1DV?il=0

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXjxyd-gZ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=vWLNw4Y1NlY
youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg
webnews.bg/uploads/videos/converted/02/20002.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Long live Hungary

Thank you Danube river for defending us

Truth. Even the fucking river doesn't want the sandnigs.

Bulgaria needs a moat around it's borders to protect itself and the rest of europe!

Damn Boiko is a big guy

we have a pretty going fence, but we really need a fucking wall

Great work Hungary. Now hopefully Bulgaria will follow suit

:^)

>There's already talks of forming citizen militia in many cities/towns/villages (opulchenie in Bulgarian) to defend ourselves.
You'd better up and form those militias, you think 3m sand people are going to care about you?

That's a fucking invasion force.

Than the world.

what is government opinion of these groups? i assume they portray them as reckless vigilantes preying on innocent "refugees"

Indeed. Even if they only pass through on their way to Germanistan they will still leave a fucking wasteland after them.

I hope there is a call for volunteer squads oin the border. A lot of young gym monkeys are sitting at home with no jobs, they'll gladly go and defend the border for a normal wage and a chance to bash muzzie skulls. Most will do it free as it should be.

Vampire bros seems to be the most effective in your picture. Maybe you guys should step up your games, just saying.

me on the top left

The Bulgarian one is too spiky. It's like those beds with thousands of nails that you can sleep on. Migrants can just cruise over it.

The government and the Prime Minister are pretty nationalistic about it, but are very careful what they say to appease Merkel.

When pic related happened the prime minister congratulated the dude for taking action, but had to take a "stern stance against such unsanctioned actions" later after some pressure from Germanistan and the NGOs here.

The real whiners are the NGOs sponsored by Soros, especially the "Helsinki committee". They cry every time a migrant is touched.

that's fantasy for lulz, I wish they would stake some sandnigs tho

Good luck bro. My great grandparents came from hungary, I'm proud that my people aren't bending over for the globalists in Europe.

Where do I send money and food/drinks?
Or can you actually drive to border patrols and straight give stuff to grunts?

Hungarians are based. They fought the t*rks, fought Hitler, fought the commies, etc. now they are taking a stand against the muslim invasion.

Yeah you can pretty much go give them stuff if you want. They would appreciate it.

Also reminder that on the second of October there will be a referendum for or against the migrants in Hungary. It will be one of the biggest happenings of the year.

If enough people vote against, and I fucking predict 99% will be against, many other countries will do referendums and their leadership will have justification to refuse EU bullshit by saying it's "the will of the people".

We need a huge wall with turrets and a moat.

Hungary and Bulgaria may have left the Axis, but it's clear that the Axis never left them. Keep fighting the good fight.

Fucking this

Earlier today I saw something on one of the tv channels that I thought I would see. During a discussion the guest said that we should arm a militia with shields and battons, but not shoot any trespassers... the host of the show with "why not? Should we just bow down and present our asses? Shooting is a viable option against an invasion". If tbat shit is on tv imagine what the people on the streets think. We haven't had a single rape by migrants. If one happens it will be a bloodbath.

Thank God we still have freedom of speech.

I would never see*

>healthy walks
What's that called in your language? I want to see videos of those, if there are any. It must be fun.

>They may have left the Axis, but it's clear the Axis never left them.
Top tier post Leafbro.

Fought for Hitler*

I wish our cuck president had the balls to make a strong stand. Fucking retarded faggot.

It's tough to translate properly. Paзхoдки зa здpaвe would literally be healthy walks, but as an idiom it means "walking a tough terrain/forest to keep your health and fitness up"

Here's a result of one:
youtube.com/watch?v=QXjxyd-gZ7M

When are the next elections?

Razor wire collapses and entangles.

Nice. We should compete in this national sport in the next Olympics.

lel

In 2 years.

Balkan Alliance when?

Hope Noua Dreapta wins

>German
>cuck
Pick both

Craiova Group?

Something is in the air desu. Yesterday night Orban and Borisov had an official meeting, but guess who was an unofficial quest? - the Serbian prime minister.

These niggas are cooking something.

Doubtful. They are pretty much inconsequential so far. They have no political power.

>Craiova Group

Needs to add Greece, preferably after they kick out the atheist Tsirpas, fucking muslim enabler, and militarize it.

Glad to have you by our side, Bulgaria.

Fuck yeah

I agree.
There is a lot of neo-ottomanism in Turkey and with all those cucks in the west you know nobody will lift a finger to help us if Turkey invades us or Greece.

it will be closer to 88%, but not less than 85%.
We still have some commie widows

UUUU

I say it again. Orban and the rest of the party is as corrupt as you can imagine. They give away billions of EU money to each other. But the thing is, it's just money, not the long term future of the country. Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia and such will probably remain forever second or third rate to nations like Germany, but at least we are not flooded with arabs and africans. Yes, France, Sweden and Germany can take them, they can aid them but they can never tame them, and it's those countries' average citizens are the ones who suffer the most. This is a long term process, but there's plenty of time, and in 50 or 100 years, Germany and Sweden won't be any more pretty or secure than it is today.

Everything has a price.

85% is still an enormously strong message and a slap in the face of the EU.

All governments steal. It has been so since forever. I don't mind it as long as they do their job.

Germany and Sweden will have civil war.

>stronk

We are becoming the post-turkey concentration camp for that vermin. May our rectums be strong so they don't prolapse too fast.

I don't envy the migrants.

>trekking through thousands of kilometres
>so close to Germany you can smell the tender Germanic vaginas the wise imam told about
>delicious gibsmedat awaits
>getting cockblocked by big, burly Bulgarians or Magyars right next to Germany

OOGA BOOGA ALLAH HAS CURSED ME

The sad thing is, there's already a huge scale liberal funded anti campaign against it. Branding racist and nazi anyone who dares to vote yes (to allow refugee quotas). The 'no' side will still win but people are kinda indifferent when it's not about general elections. They threatened the gypsies tho to either it'll be their welfare or the migrants. Kek.

Lol'd at tender

Those guys in the pic are heroes, would buy a beer to the whole unit.

This guy rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWLNw4Y1NlY

>They threatened the gypsies tho to either it'll be their welfare or the migrants. Kek.

Smart!

you talk like it's your money. it's not even Hungarian taxpayers money, and they spend it on infrastructure, so I don't care.

also show me proof of corruption. you can't. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but it's mostly western propaganda

wrong pic

Alright this is gonna be a stupid question but I want to know, are Hungarians and Bulgaruans Slavs? Or are they something else?

We are Mongols with some Slavness, Bulgars are Slavs with some Mongolity.

Me too. In my experience, policemen and soldiers (especially the latter) are usually decent folk. A bit aloof at worst, massive bros at best.

Both are horse lord tribes that came from Central Asia. We both had civilizations there thousands of years ago, but got pushed to Europe by the Mongols.

Hungarians now are the Magyar tribes and kept mostly intact with some slavic mix.

Bulgarians are a mix of Bulgar and Slavic with some Thracian thrown in there.

We're "south slavic".
Ukranians and Poles are more slavic than us.

hoe hoe, mais oui

>Muslim Vampires
ARE YOU INSANE?

funny meme

Didn't Orban build like 7 stadiums near his house so he can launder money?

Based

Eastern Europeans look so based.

>based
Eat my ass you nigger.
Let the hordes of niggers in . Lets get this party started. We want a happening and a purge !!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg

We are

>fought for Hitler
Fixed that and thank you Hungarians for doing so.

>tfw 100% pure Magyar blood of attila and king matyas

>Black Eyed Peas

I loathe that shit with every atom of my body.

Damn, your prime minister looks mean as fuck

Fuck off you cowardly mongol. Building walls and shit instead of allowing the prey to enter the trap.

i kakyv e kapana ?

Nobody can outmean Orbán though.

>Damn, your prime minister looks mean as fuck

He is a former security guard to the last communist president, former firefighter and a former head of police.

Can't make this shit up.

Stop trolling cucklet

>he's not a gentle giant

Cowardly shoe size iq rakija chugger , living the dream with 150 euro per month.
>trolling
Go back to watching Geri-nikol you fuckshit underaged faggot.

Kurkapan.

Fuck Merkel

Rare video of the wall:

webnews.bg/uploads/videos/converted/02/20002.mp4

Dupi se na rusia kato za svetovno oba4e. Tva s nominaciata ba bokova i v4era deto se penqve6e be6e ebasi rezila

?!?!?!

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

How are things going in the land of the cucked, brother?

Stolipinovo

Thank you, based Dinko. May or countries rise again.

Fuck Merkel

How do Romanians feel to get passed over like this?

Weird as fuck pic... I saved it

They are not. We are on the border with the roaches and Hungary is on the route to Germany. Romania is a bit off the way.

I lol'd at the lost migrants who thought they were near Germany, but found themselves at the border of Romania and Hungary and started crying.

Vučić is a faggot. Nothing's happening.

They aren't really in the way of migrants

>tfw your prime minister is a bear mode mofo

>Victor you like my fence mate?
>it's bretty gud Boiko old chap

Borisov vs. Putin
Who wins?