What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXIWyYtq85E
youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY
youtube.com/watch?v=ypDMuM_I3_w
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=lucozade
adage.com/article/media/rick-m/310745/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How dare McDonald's sell their own sauce!

And blocked

Hang on, if he wants to play this card; did he get permission to use Mcdonalds products in his show? Mcdonalds owns the sauce, if the demand for it swells, they are entitled to start reselling it if they wish. The fact his show created that demand is ulimately meaningless in this matter.

funny. the people who caused the drama or "made him unhappy" are his retarded fans but he can't blame them because they pay his rent so he figured it's safer to attack McDonalds.

>Triggering yourself due to your own shitty writing

Kek

Don't shill a product for free and then complain later.

UM whats a parody sweetie? Honestly though just call him a hypocrite like people did already on Twitter about the fact that R&M was based on Back to the Future characters then he will post

and block you since he can't respond to it

>im not a corporate stooge guys, i vote democrat *tense awkward laughter

Good maybe our Lord and savior based Harmon will join our lawsuit

fpbp

>back to the future ripoff creator lambastes McDonald for their "unlicensed integration" by selling their own product

I've not been following this at all, are mcdombles now using R&M memes to sell burgers and this fat sack of shit is upset because they aren't crediting IE paying him for the free advertising?
That can't really be what's happening can it?

I need all of you to shut the fuck up with all the internal bickering for a moment.
Fuck politics, genders, memes, everything... it all needs to take a backseat to the matter at hand.
McDonald's thinks we're all a joke. They think they can make millions of people waste a day of their lives for a sauce. They think after trying to bait us along with a plastic carrot that it's all made fine by giving us the real carrot months later.
On Tuesday, 10/10 we need to be the spark that brings an empire to its knees. No matter how much your kids cry, no matter how much you want that Big Mac for lunch, we cannot give them our money. Let them see what just one day without us will be like. Watch as their stockholders flip shit over millions in lost revenue.
Then on Wednesday the war continues.
And again, and again, and again... every day until McDonald's begs for our mercy.
But we're Ricks so there won't be much of that...
Share this with every Rick, Morty, Beth, Summer, Jerry, or any other person you know.
#SzechuanWars #DownWithTheClown #YouMessedWithTheWrongDimension

No see way back on April 1st Rick and Morty made reference to McDonald's Mullan szechuan sauce and it's intelligent fan base being what they are ran with it and demanded the sauce return (there was a change.or petition and everything) McDonald's then announced that they would bring it back for a day and all hell broke loose

What even was the reference? Why did it explode like this?

ahahah where do these people come from.
Harmon should start drinking, if he is drink more.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXIWyYtq85E

rick and morty fans all think they are ricks so if rick wants something they want it too

The voice acting isn't very good

what a petty fuck, hope mcdonalds sues him for defamation

Only intelligent people can truly understand the genius of stammering and random burps

They messed with Gamers.

Gamers.

He's trying to wash his hands of the whole fiasco.

And this alone caused thousands of people nationwide to riot at McDonalds stores and pay 10 dollars for a chicken nugget?

white ppl are cray

Should be easy, they didn't even put a pic of Rick and Morty on the sauce pack. In what way would his hands be dirty?

it was a lot of mexicans

I explained this in the star trek thread yesterday. If you want a male character to appeal to teen boys he has to be a bad ass dude with attitude.

>white ppl are cray
youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY

Is someone dropping sauce on people's hands?

This is fucking insane

In the cartoon, Rick goes on a drunken rant about the meme sauce that basically just underlines how unhinged and destructive he is and how little he cares about anything besides indulging his whims. Later, mcdonalds tried to cozy up to the fanbase by announcing they would bring back the sauce for a limited time. The problem was, they severely underestimated the sheer autistic demand for those little packets of HFCS and barbecue flavoring. Fuckers literally camped out in front of stores and ended up making everyone involved look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypDMuM_I3_w

Ironically, it's the funniest part of Rick and Morty so far.

The craziest fucks looked like blasians and mestizos from the videos.

only in america will you see fat asians.
In japan they force fat people to wrestle each other.

it was a multiracial event shitlord black white yellow all came together for Rick and Morty it does not discriminate on race but intelligence

Sumo is fucking awesome and a sacred art form.

McWageslaves BTFO

fat naked men in diapers

Correction: fat naked men in diapers who can kick your ass because they are not NEETs like their western counterparts

what the fuck is this shit about

the white race is doomed desu

Is this faggot seriously, unironically bitching that McDonald's is selling ITS OWN PRODUCT?

>Be a fat autistic loser whose wife left him.
>Make a dumb pickle cartoon that is worshipped by other fat neckbearda and is flavor of the month for the reddit bazinga crowd.
>Attempt to memeify some old McDonalds sauce
>McDonalds call your bluff
>Scenes of fat autists stimming out over their nuggy sauce.
>Your "fanbase" is exposed and your show is now a laughing stock
>"Uh buhhh they never asked my permission!"

dan was playing checkers fucking with mcdonalds

what a fucking faggot jesus christ
you need to get paid BEFORE you shill shit, if you shoot yourself in the leg, you don't get to be a sore faggot over it afterwards

The sauce packets had rick and morty all over it.

>a trillion dollar corporation would make a kikestarter-tier mistake like that
No, they don't.

Are you saying the sauce packets did not have rick and morty all over them?

Ray Kroc is turning over in his grave.

Not him, but yes, that's what I'm saying.
It's not Rick and Morty on the label

You know what? This is actually brilliant. Hamon is going to get bucket loads of cash now. Why? Because he can essentially sell snow to a Eskimo, or what is also known as a 'Snow Nigger'. So along comes Big Dick Corp and tells him to have Rick go on a random rant and drop 'BUY THE NEW CHEVROLET CONVERTIBLE ONLY $49,999.99' and the autistic fanbase of a really really really mediocre show will want to buy one.

I watched the first two seasons because Sup Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about it and the 'burp no god mort ecks dee' when he never ever EVER says that. Some episodes were decent, some were good, there was lots of little details that required autism to see (like the strip club in the feminism world offering cuddles) and there were dogshit ones like Interdimensional Cable 2. Which just sickens me. I don't care about the show, when Season 3 is finished I'll watch the episodes, but until then I don't give a fuck. The autistic fans are one thing, but you KNOW there are people pretending to be autistic fans.

Yes, I am saying that. It has an artstyle reminiscent of a cartoon like Rick and Morty. It does not actually have any Rick and Morty Intellectual Property on it. You are a dumb faggot.

Not even really the same art style, I'd say.

You look at this and say this isn't Ricky and Mort

Quit lying their getting sued into the ground

HARMON YOU FAT CUNT, USE YOUR GAY MEME ABILITIES TO GET THIS ON AMERICAN SHORES

Yeah, he's playing checkers and losing. Now even more people think Rick and Morty is a retarded show watched by idiots who will pay a thousand bucks for off-brand sweet and sour sauce, while McDonalds gets to reap more money whenever they release this item a la the McRib.

Ah, you're ironically shitposting. Good for you.

When the hell did you get access to Lucozade? You've got the equiv in Gatorade and shit, lad. t. Britbong.

it was a quote off playing checkers while someone else is playing chess

God damn, McDonalds. Those clever fuckers

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=lucozade

So you bought it from Amazons.. Do lots of Americans like Lucozade? In the UK we have import sections for crunchy cheetos. Could try selling Lucozade to you.

I hope he sues them so mcdonalds can take every penny he has.

>Dan Harmon prances around like he's the smartest shit ever
>gets bamboozled by McDonald's with hardly any effort on their part
McDicks has taken shits more difficult to fool into working for them than Dan Harmon. What an embarrassment. I hope Justin is smart enough to hate this dipshit's guts.

dude weed

Why would they need his permission to sell their own sauce?

Why did Harmon even complain? Unless his alimony payments are that large, I doubt the creator of Community and Rick and Morty needs Mickey D money that badly.

Imagine not only doing this, but feeling the need to share this pathetic ritual with complete strangers for upvotes.

This actually makes me feel sad. From what i've seen, this guy posts on various sub reddits of himself hanging out alone, smoking weed. I hate those DUDE WEED LMAO people, but i kinda sympathize. legitimately all i do is sit around all day, smoke weed, and shit post on Sup Forums. i live a miserable existence so when I see other people living a similarly pathetic experience, it makes me feel a bit of empathy.

if this guy wasnt such a fucking loser normie, maybe we could be friends

They changed the recipe

original lucazade was great for hangovers because it was glucose drink

they then decided to reduce the sugar changing the effects and flavour

It was great for long study sessions as well

This is more Adventure Time than anything.
Are McD's having a cheeky giggle?

I thought he was complaining at first since his autistic fans were not getting any sauce from McDonalds

This whole thing just made them look like a bunch of cringey splergs like they've always looked

Pay my license

You can make ORS yourself for about a penny pet serving size. It's 2 tablespoons of sugar and a half teaspoon of salt per liter of water. There you go, you just made Pedialyte.

If I were Dan I think I would be a little salty that McD took something he made popular, they used it to cash in on his fans, then fucked them

Dan Harmon loves to complain about anything possible. He thinks his complaints are brilliant and witty, too, which makes it even more insufferable.

adage.com/article/media/rick-m/310745/

SPACE CASE: 'RICK AND MORTY' REIGNS SUPREME OVER THE 18-34 DEMO

While there is no magic formula to help lure people between the ages of 18 and 34 years back to traditional TV, network executives could do worse than crib from the pages of the "Rick and Morty" playbook. An animated celebration of alcoholic nihilism, time travel and parallel universes, the Adult Swim show just closed out its third season to demo deliveries that put the Sunday night broadcast lineup to shame.

Adult Swim's ability to reach what may very well be the most elusive group of consumers on the planet is a boon to marketers who are looking to shill for their various tech, telecom, fast food, movies and snack products without paying those pricey NFL rates. Among the most visible advertisers in this season of "Rick and Morty" were Old Spice, PlayStation, T-Mobile, Apple (Watch and iPhone), Amazon Echo and Burger King.

When not engaged in the arduous efforts involved in writing, animating and voicing the show (season two aired way back in the summer of 2015), Harmon and Co. have been busy creating branded content for the likes of Carl's Jr./Hardee's and the 20th Century Fox theatrical "Alien: Covenant." A 30-second Carl's Jr./Hardee's "Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger" spot features Rick bursting into Morty's bedroom at 4 a.m. in order to introduce a cast of oversized anthropomorphic hamburgers, which mostly just bumble around and splash gouts of sauce all over the place. Shortly after the hamburger spot aired (it premiered during the surprise April Fool's Day episode), a 45-second teaser for the summer "Alien" release offered space travelers and interstellar explorers some invaluable advice about how the copious consumption of booze and drugs can help overpower even the most pernicious Xenomorph.

Harmon is so smart. I bet after publicly bitching about McDonald's selling its own product after his show gave them free advertising there will be literally dozens of other groups lining up to work with such a mature and stable individual.

Fast food places have been getting proper cheeky lately.

Burger King and Wendy's have been going at it on twitter for ages

I hate this world we live in

For being the biggest and most universally known McDonald's has been very slow to adapt to the Age of Shitpost Advertising compared to Carl's Jr, Wendy's and Burger King.

EMPTY NIHILISM IS HIP WITH THE 18 TO 34 YEAR OLD YOUNG MALE DEMO MORTY HOW DO WE SELL...BURRPP.... HOW DO WE SELL THEM CHICKEN SAUCE AND FIDGET SPINNERS

To be fair, you have to have a very low IQ to enjoy Rick and Morty. The humour is devoid of subtlety, and with only a familiarity with well-worn scifi tropes most of the jokes are dull and predictable. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is his only defining attribute- his personality draws heavily from every other adult swim cartoon ever, for instance. The fans lap this garbage up; they have the intellectual paucity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just unfunny- they say nothing at all about ANYTHING. As a consequence people who like Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they would find, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is just Justin Roiland ad-libbing. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons chuckling in wonder as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Futurama tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Why does Harmon spend 80% of his life whining like a fat spastic about how unfair and hard everything is and then the other 20% podcasting with people like Duncan Trussell, talking about how great life would be if we just loved each other and sucked off trannies all day while reading Joseph Campbell?

O MY GOD THE CORPROATE TWITTER IS ACTING JUST LIKE A HUMAN, I WILL GIVE IT MY MONEY NOW

brb joining isis

there's nothing wrong with this

So many words start with "Sz".

How did they fuck them? By only having 20 packets? Who the fuck expected long-ass lines and people screaming for sauce? They probably thought a baker's dozen of nerds would buy the sauce, not a horde of NEETs who brought tents and sleeping bags.

>when McDonalds exploits your 'haha funee' shit tier jokes for money
>decides to whine about it

HAHAHAHAHA

It's kind of working

>tfw I have stock in McD
Good for you, Harmon, keep flailing around and making me money

What a fucking faggot

based Wendy's

top fucking kek, that was actually a brilliant come back on Wendy's part

yes
it's called advertising
you might as well go
>O MY GOD CORPORATE IS SHOWING ME THEIR PRODUCTS AND TELLING ME ABOUT THEM AND THE COMPANY, I WILL GIVEMY MONEY TO THEM NOW
no shit, that's how it works

You're hired

Amazon is God. That's where I get my OG Japan-market Nissin Chikin Ramen from

A store promotes having an item to draw in a lot of customers, then they don't have the promoted item. I'm pretty sure there are rules against that, not bait and switch, but one of those other similar consumer protection things.

Isn't R&M justin roiland's baby, why is Harmon the one getting ton of praise and coverage