Post a name (multiple is fine too)

Post a name (multiple is fine too).

Post a film (preferably one you wish to get more attention).

If your name is called, you need to watch that film.

Go for it, Connor.

James, this is for you

female prisoner #701: scorpion is the film

have fun, Daniel

Rashid

Not to spoil anything but it literally has a 50 year old blowjob scene where she lets real cum dribble out of her mouth.

It's a great film but make sure the version you have is uncut. You might need a shower afterwards.

this one's for you, Thomas, Tomas, Tommy, Thom, Tom, etc

i saw this the other day and really couldn't get my head around it. i loved it but what the fuck did i watch

i starts by ramping things up to 11 from the get-go and it just goes so off the rails so quickly, it's batshit crazy

that subway station scene is unsettling

I watched this last weekend and loved every moment of it but I also think it's probably a film that wouldn't ever be loved as much as it was back in the 50s.

Saying that, the action, tension and redemption is super satisfying. Hope you have a day free and a soft spot for biblical/historical epics, Ross

Richard
Adam
John
Patrick
Alex

Brian
Ryan
Cyrus
Tyler
Henry
Harry
Barry
Gary

gonna bump until someone gets my name

> common english name
> begins with O
> never seems to get called out in threads like this

Oim8

Damn...

Oliver you fat homo. Go watch Le scaphandre et le papillon.

alright, I will, thanks user

Checked. Also tell me if you liked it.

Michael, Richard and all permutations.

I remember watching this on youtube and thinking to myself it was fucking boring and then the grotesque shit started happening and I nearly threw up because anything like intestines falling out of somebody because of too much pressure or whatever the fuck just makes my toes curl and makes me be extra careful next time i need to take a shit

Fuck you, Luke

>tfw I have an unusual name so I never get to participate in these sort of threads

fuck you mom and dad

here you go, Jerry, Jesse, Jerome, Jeremiah, Jonah, Jonas, Jeff, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jordan, Johan, Jan, Jean, etc

Cool fucking movie. It's called Surviving Life and I hope you wanted some dystopic-psycho-sexual thrilling comedy that would make Terry Gilliam blush.

how unusual is it, user? what language is it from?

Elizabeth
Felicity
Alice
Anne
Natasha

Clark
William
Harold
Dean
David
Gordon

Learn something will ya

The director was going through a painful divorce at that time.
Figure out the rest.

It's October, motherfuckers. Why aren't you reccin' spook-filled movies?

Here's a good one. What's more spook-filled than an old documentary about the methods used to spook, haunt and curse? One of my favourites.

Get in on this one: Robert, George, Owen, Philip, Scott, Matthew, Marlon, Tyler, Martin, Hans, Fritz, Herman, Samuel, and hmm oh yeah fuckin MALCOLM

Should be free everywhere, it's in the public domain

thanks!

liam

This looks fucking crazy. What am I in for?