Why is CN UK so much better to Regular Show than the US...

Why is CN UK so much better to Regular Show than the US? This is airing until 8 PM and it's just coming up to 4 right now. No idea how long its been on for

Children in the U.S. don't have an attention span long enough to watch something like Regular Show. They need jingling keys.

Yeah I watch nothing but Gumball and Regular Show here. Seeing you all cry about TTG just makes me laugh.

We have much better channels so CN just gave up in the states.

Seriously, this is what should be happening in the US to hype up the finale.

Looks like they're airing every episode ever including the movie twice.

I'm starting to get mad, why can't we have good things?

Y'know what's even better? Nu-PPG and Teen Titans Go got stuffed into a slot at 6:00 am and 6:15 am, and it's not airing at all once this marathon finishes because the rest of the night is Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, Gumball, RobotBoy and Batman: The Brave and the Bold before it goes into the Cartoon Cartoons block.

>rest of the night is Gumball, Unky G, and Clarence

rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This fucking SUCKS. These are my favorite cartoons and they air maybe once a day here.

...At least we get Shrek and Corpse Bride

To be specific.

Half hour of Uncle Grandpa
Half hour of Clarence
An hour of Gumball.

Regular Show marathon is 12 hours. 9 am to 9 PM.

nah man, gotta get them Magiswords
get the app! get in on this irrelevant webtoon before the kids realize how shit it is and it's forgotten forever!

Well I like it

We should give them better attention spans

That's not the entire series then.

We get a lot of Gumball over here, like when TTG is not on then it's Gumball.

Hold up there nigga, Magiswords is pretty good, especially in the later episodes.

>That's not the entire series then.

Yeah, looks like it's a "Best of" type deal. Still better treatment than the US will give it though.

When does the finale air over there?

No idea. Generally I just watch the show online when the new episodes air in the US.

The fact that CN's international feeds are doing much better than America's CN is just fucking depressing.

CN Latin America did a RS marathon with the movie in December too.

What, and miss out on yet another marathon of Teen Titans Go?

Just one more reason to leave this country

regular show is constant fist fights car chases and explosions what the fuck are you talking about