Remember when horror movies were scary?

Remember when horror movies were scary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
m.imdb.com/title/tt3104078/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but I remember being scares easier because I was younger.

I think there are plenty of horrors to watch for people who just want to be scared for scare's sake. Watching “IT” actually made me to read the book, which is not just a mere horror story but touches many sociological problems: especially racism, but also gender roles, problem of brutality between people and sexes. The paranormal entity seems to be just an excuse to tell a broad story about people and their, sometimes troubled, lives.

periods ARE scary

No. I remember when I was scared of horror movies though.
There's a difference.

Fuck off normie faggot. We all know you read it because you're a pedo.

She looked better with longer hair.

>character trips when running from the murderer
>suddenly everything goes quiet only to jumpscare your ass a moment later
>gore out the ass because you can't do anything creative
>"the monster was inside your head all along"

"No!"

are her boobs scary?

Most girls do.

>pleb man can't see the horror here

>18 years old
way too old desu

She objectively didn't. It's not even a short vs long thing, her hair looks like a short style throughout but is longer in some parts of the movie. It looks gross when it's long cause it looks taped on instead of intended.

I've noticed "shitty" looking films are scarier than something filmed in HD. Really all horror movies should be as low definition as possible and then copied onto a VHS tape than copied a few more times and then released

Don't sexualize Sophia.

Remember when you didn't get a raging hard on

>What is a pony tail
lmao

OwO

no

Why would anyone find this washboard sexy?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

3 words
pedophiles

I remember them being not that scary but they stick with you and just linger there in your concious bothering you with paranoia for a few days.

I occasionally show people really bad transfers of Guinea Pig or Cannibal Holocaust and the reaction is usually pretty strong.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre should be seen in awful VHS quality as well.

look atthat is a womans body

You have to be a faggot to not want this bitch as your concubine

>Remember when horror movies were scary?
when I was like 5yo

it looks like she's wearing a diaper

I'd conc her bine if you know what I mean

What's the point of scary movies? if you're a kid you're too young to watch them, and if you're an adult you're too old to be scared.

She's cute.

People watch it because its a form of entertainment. Even for the too old people a horror movie could be scary enough to put them in a state of mind that makes them more susseptable to being scared. the movies usually does a lot of suspense first and false scares, this puts the people on the edge. Its not like the people are watchin the movie while also riding in disney world attraction...

>She

Traditional horror was about scary concepts rather than jump scares. It made you think what if. These days it's just jump scares and CGI bullshit.

Both male and female leads look like trannies from the front.

menstruation is terrifying, just mention of it makes me shudder

menstruation

There was a "found footage" film that was suppose to be a news report on halloween in a haunted house
They did a good job making it look like a bad VHS transfer though the film is played mainly for laughs

The point is to watch them as kids because you're not supposed to, and you still have the imagination to get scared. Those were golden times.

Why did she said "you did this yourself" or something like that when cutting her hair?

Yes she.

>arab subtitles

Remember when horror movies were moral?

Highest quality you can get right now.
If you don't want the subtitles enjoy camrips.

2real drama movies make better horror movies than horror movies.

someone got beheaded for this

F

lmao
she runs like a retard

This

Yes, they seemed to be covered with some sort of revolting brown pigmentation. Truly horrific.

>the book, which is not just a mere horror story but touches many sociological problems: especially racism, but also gender roles, problem of brutality between people and sexes.
Yeah Stephen King is a boring cuck normie faggot whose sociological themes are always "religion bad! ONLY CHRISTIANITY BAD THO! Violence bad! ONLY HUSBAND ON WIFE VIOLENCE THO! Alcoholism bad! ONLY WHITE MALES ARE ALCHOLICS THO!"

It was fucking interesting when I was 12.

?????

anal sex while we get spooked by watching IT. I thought you knew what I reffering to.

Message aside, this is a very aesthetic shot

Remember that time that Sup Forums still owes me twenty dollars for promising me there was an orgy in this movie?

horror movies are only scary if you're a kid

You have to be 18+ to post here.

>start bleeding from your private parts every month

Man that must be scary as fuck, glad to be a man.

Is it this? m.imdb.com/title/tt3104078/

wtf i love arabs now

>runs like a retard
Confirmed for not tranny

1989 all the boys are early teens and all are wearing tighty whiteys
bullshit, they would be wearing boxers

also it must have been hard filming those scenes, working around things that naturally happen when your that age and you see a half naked girl. just saying

i find alot of his earlier work to be passable and ineresting.
although he definitely has a template of points to hit in each one

his newer works is just him doing a madlibs version of his older material

It helps all the boy actors are gay.

well done

Yeah. It pretty good but goes for jokes more than being scary

The film is clearly written by people who never lived in that time period. The snarky jew kid is making 00 style "yo momma" jokes which didn't pick up until that time period.

I was laughing during this way more than I was scared, in fact I wasn't scared at all. This is not a horror movie

Yo momma jokes existed in the 90s. Not sure about the 80s though.

They existed in bad 80's comedies, but the level of them is completely wrong.

The jew wasn't the one using the mom jokes, it was the glasses kid Richie, did you even pay attention?

tbf the girl is also the ugliest one in the group

Maybe if you're gay.

They were all fucking jews. They open the movie talking about cutting baby dicks.

She looks like a tranny mate

Your mom is a tranny.

I actually thought The Road was a scary movie. It seemed like something that could actually happen.

Stop watching anime.

she needs to start acting more like a womyn and not a boy or shes gonna end up old and busted like that dyke Ellen Page

what are some "actually scary" horror movies

Scared Shrekless.

Only Stan and Eddie's actors are jewish, I think Bev's actress is also jewish

Only thing scary in horror movies was the time when the day changed in Kubrick's the Shining

haha

She looks 100% jewish mate

It wasn't meant to be scary. Stop ruining your perception of movies by watching trailers. The trailers made it seem like a horror movie instead of the coming of age adventure it actually was.

>see this scene
>imagine you're there
>you obviously rape her using the period blood as lube
>get caught by police
>wind up in jail
>it's night
>your cellmate seems alright so you feel relatively safe
>suddenly you her sounds from outside the cell
>footsteps from multiple people
>nobody is supposed to be out there right now
>the footsteps stop
>you hear the key turning in the lock of your cell door

seems scary enough to me

The scariest thing about this movie is how good Finn Wolfhard is as an actor

You make the book sound boring as shit

>set in the 1980s
>all the brand logos are modern

Holy fucking Christ did they even try?

you spelled terrorist wrong

Fear is a subjective concept thats honestly not really explored much in modern horror movies. People want more tension than actual horror, its why these movies play it really safe and tend to cycle around obvious points of tension ie jumpscares than actual true fear.

Can you imagine how much more horrifying it would be if the kids showed genuine fear and shock over the trauma happening to them?

remember when movies weren't trying to sell cunny?

wfaf, the boys are cuter anyway

Remember when we didnt tolerate PEDO thread

>dude, let's just have a scene where a 13 year old girl gets her period and the audience spends the next 5 minutes with the thought of a girl's underage pusy in their minds
what did Hollywood mean by this?

>Yeah Stephen King is a boring cuck normie faggot whose sociological themes are always "religion bad! ONLY CHRISTIANITY BAD THO!

How dense are you? Desperation, The Stand, The Green Mile, etc all show Christianity in a positive light (or at minimum the Christian god as a benevolent force) He even brought back the disgraced priest from Salem's Lot and gave him a big redemption arc in the Dark Tower series where he rediscovered his faith.

Absolutely harem

these 2 were actually the best in the movie, but the fucking pedos only want to talk about the girl

>King's never depicted female on male violence