WROOOOOOOOM

WROOOOOOOOM

WROOOOOOOOOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was this noise anyway. Was it ambient or a sound track? I imagined it was the sound of the city but it doesn't really make sense. Still gave a cool vibe to the environment tho

I DRIVE

After watching the movie and getting on the london underground i realised what the sound was it's like a train pulling in to the station or while your sitting on a train it's that constant buzz in the background just amplified in the movie

BBBRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM

Oh shit it broke the speakers on our shitty sdx cinema!

BBBBRRRRRRRRMMMMMMM

your cinemas are shit it wasn't even noticeable until this started when he took JOI for a ride

>0:44 is when you realise there is even a MINOR BRVOOOOOOOOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q

No it was some car sounds or shit when he was talking to to the hookers. My ears were in fucking pain.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Someone say wroom

Roooooooooom

and it was PERFECTION

liked that sound in the background.
fuck u op

youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8
joi's ost is nice

the first BRRRRRRRRRM on the flight to lapd gave me a slight smile and goosebumps not gonna lie.

at the part with the giant ballerina (at the beginning of the scene with the hookers), it sounded like someone in a supercar three blocks away revving their engine in the exact same way every 10 seconds

Either this or some retarded train system.

It was Kaneda on his bike

bitches know you can't catch me

The OST wasn't good
It was annoying

Flight to LAPD and Rain were kino tracks

Who cares about dumb ameritards, worldwide it's nearing 100 million.

I think they were well aware that this one was going to take a little while to make their money back.

it was atmospheric

looks like he's got paint in his hair

Anyone have a full webm of the "I love you" -> stomp scene?

It's cyber rain.

>kong
was that this year?

I would kill to see it in imax

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Dunno why they dropped the guy who worked on Arrival at the last minute. Regardless, I thought the soundtrack was pretty good, even if Hans Zimmer is really just the Ron Howard of film musicians.

>tfw prairienigger
>all the imaxs around my province are playing br but not mine
But a-atleast we got star wars 7

>frenchfag
>only imax is in paris
>I live on the other side of the country
End me
>But a-atleast we got star wars 7
Are the latest star wars movies worth watching ? I didn't watch any of them

Sup Forums before 2049 is released
>ugh im so sick of hans zimmer and his stupid fucking BWWAAAAAAAAA inception meme scores
Sup Forums after 2049 is released
>BASED HANS BWWWAAAAA XD SO LOUD AND AMAZING JAJAJA BLADE RUNNER 2049 SEE IN IMAX TODAY! 10/10 REAL HUMAN BEAN TFW NO HOLOGRAM GF ;_; BASED GOOSE BASED DEAKINS KINO BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL XD

Who are you quoting?

wow it's almost like the film actually turned out to be great inspite of the terrible marketing

>"You're a good joe"

Watch the first six. Fuck Disney.

WROOOM WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

God I could watch the flying + loud noise scenes all day

That part when K was en route to the orphanage, jesus christ I was paralysed

This scene was one of the best I've seen in years

absolutely disgusting

How did she know his name?

I meant I didn't watch any of the newests, I loved watching the first six when I was a child. Never got around the newest because I'm thinking that they simply aren't really star wars anymore

It hasn't been released in China yet

I guess it calls everyone that.

She calls everyone Joe

Everyone is called joe for the ad, as in the average joe. Maybe in the world there is a joe advert for women

>that part when Luv fires missiles while getting her nails done

>implying anything Disney does could be worse than the prequels
They could cast Goofy as a Sith Lord, and he would still be an improvement on Jar Jar.

Is it just me, or most of Roger Memekins shots feel extremely tryhard? There are lots of great movies with cinematography that feels natural yet not artificial like his. And I'm talking not specifically about BR2049.
Anyways the movie was fine.

Joe is the generic name the Joi program calls all the consumers.
The scene with the giant Joi cements her as just being a product, which means that she didn't actually love K and wasn't 'real'

everything about that movie spelled disaster before the premiere, including Hans "BWWWWWWAAA" Zimmer, yet despite half of this board, including me actively trying to hate this movie before release, it turned out absolutely amazing in almost every aspect.

I never doubted Villeneuve
The only factors that could fuck up this movie was Harrison Ford and Ridley Scott

>which means that she didn't actually love K and wasn't 'real'

Not sure about that desu, seemed like purer love than you would see irl.

That's the perfection of 2D.
It's clean and simple.
Whereas 3DPD is disgusting and a pain to deal with.

I also like the way they showed the women in 2049 as being mostly whores, and the AI woman is the only pure one

Good. Hackjobs put together from "classic" films deserve to fail.

>Actively trying to hate this movie before release
Finally im proved right Sup Forums had a hateboner for it the minute promo pics were released and RLM actually liked it which helped sway a lot of the board but even during pre release reviews people still dismissed it

Nah, you're a pleb. He will probably get an Oscar for this, but it will be one of those "legacy" Oscars, not because it's his most deserving movie.

Yeah really good contrast beween the 3d whores and 2d waifu.
Soo many people are just not going to understand those feels, we definitely will though.

God-tier track on an otherwise dull and uninspiring soundtrack