>getting closer in Nevada
He still needs to win PA/MI/WI though

PA Here

Let's MAGA

He doesn't need PA

He just needs new hampshire and maine's second district

THE GOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Kek

Tell me about Netenyahu. Why does he fear the gas?

>Tell me about Netenyahu
Used to be in the Israeli equivalent to marines
Loves: Money(Duh), fucking over the poor, more money, telling the UN that they're a bunch of self deluded pussies.
Hates: Being told he likes money, palestinians, allowing poor citizens to take part in the great big delicious cake that is the gas industry.

Why was he elected: The other guys were too willing to give territories to muslims.

It's safer if he wins at least Wisconsin. Otherwise, he must win Nevada and NH for sure.

Netanjew is still better than any other of the candidates Israel had.

What website is this from?

But it's 32.9%?

how does it feel knowing that the heart of the confederacy is gonna screw trump over

Trips of truth

These goyim ain't gonna know what hit em

What state is that for?

They still have him listed at ~30% for the overall election

THAT'S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM!

Ohayo
That reminds me... you're a jew too, aren't you?

>Posts polls of random states and crop it so that there's no info
>Proclaim Trump is winning because 'hes losing by less'
Shit's so funny.

>Ohayo
too much anime Hans
It's O-H-I-O

The chart in an average of all polls and predictions from Nate Silver, someone you CTR shills usually mention in your bait posts.
Ohio you too, Merishitter.

You can call it a shithole too.

Ohio gozaimasu

>when the kikes hate king kike too
OLD SAMUEL-BOY HAD THE RIGHT IDEA NIGGA

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The goys are back in tooowwwwoowwwooaahhwn DUH DUH DUN DEH

Not my favourite state, but still good.

For the graphics it seems like Nate Silver's site. Fiveforeight or whatever.

It has predicted with (I think) 100% precision last general election. Liberals like to cite Nate Silver during Obongo's campaign at how the Mitron didn't have a chance, turn out they were right.

As jewish as mazaballs

Hate to break it to you

>Mohammad Nazi makes a comment

Meanwhile, in reality...(pic related, dumbass)

We should meet up sometimes. Do you like saunas?
Clinton is still winning but she lost a lot of ground with Ohio. Once Trump overtakes her in FL he will poll at 40%.

i thought it was nearly 50 50.... what the fuck am i seeing?

I don't meet up with people from the internet,
all stabbings start like that.

thank you for correcting the record, UK

Yeah, this is surely legit. Just like the Brexit polls were!

idk why jews are so anti trump/pro hillary when trump is the biggest goy on the planet and hillary only cares about herself

Honestly he just needs to keep making former dem strongholds into swing states, and continue the normal momentum otherwise. Based on the emails, Hillary's operation is a mess. Trump is forcing them to mobilize in former strongholds, complicating their operation and forcing them to burn resources. Many district lines are drawn to force a 51-49 dem victory, it's an extremely tight balancing act and even small shifts in minority turnout can flip the entire county. Just look at the latest leaks, Dems are drawing districts to bring them down to a razor edge dem victory in order to push dem votes into other districts. It's more aggressive gerrymandering than ever seen before, and is completely backfiring.

Nonsense, Nazi.

In reality, he need's to dent Pennsylvania, Michigan or Virginia in order to win. He can't. Give him all the light red or grey states and he still mathematically loses.

100% confident that Trump wins the election

dont even think its gonna be close

So this is the first poll post-Weekend at Hillary's?

>Brexit meme
>This time from a official cuck country
You need to grow up and realize that Britain isn't the United States, that Brexit was tight, that it wasn't the electoral college, and that one instance of Sup Forumstards getting something doesn't invalidate virtually every other instance in global politics of the polls being right.

First post-poll was Reuters, and it has her at 1+ nationally. Down a point from a couple of weeks ago.

Leftist denial. Beautiful. The longer you avoid reality, the more pain you'll feel when it hits you.

>johnson

JUST

>says this unironically as trump is losing
Screencapped for the Hillary collage, bro

Careful Jews, you may have sold your souls to tzeentch, but tzeentch is known for fucking everyone over.

>tryno winning the election with just a single electoral vote from maine's 2nd district

the butthurt would be eternal

Witnessed. Praise Kek!

This is literally an MS Paint poll.

Trump is up by 10 in a new Maine CD2 poll.

>it's actually happening

DAMN YOU SHEKELMEISTER!!

Thank you based merchant!