Wal-mart

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QKtOvFpEhIM
nydailynews.com/news/national/1-suspect-dead-2-injured-ka-walmart-shooting-article-1.2789532
businessinsider.com/walmart-customer-posts-footage-of-fatal-shooting-2016-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always low prices. Always.

Obesity and sharts

fema camps

SHART

I
N

Shart in mart.

Bitter middle-aged women register their complaints.

People purchase goods.
These goods are often less expensive (and slightly lower quality) than comparable competitors' products.

I work there.

Honestly, safety infractions out the ass. Nobody cleans up spills or puts away ladders left unattended. I found 30 unattended ladders in August alone. Practically 9 in 1 day. They speak big of safety of the customers, but that is clearly a fucking misnomer

Great savings on all the things a family needs

MART
A
R
T

MART
A
R
T

>because double dipping into tax dollars

Back in 2003 they actually had cheap prices. They changed and I stopped going. Haven't been in the store in years.

youtu.be/QKtOvFpEhIM

niggers, spics and white trash

All of my local Walmarts are full of niggers and Mexicans. It's seriously like 70-30 nig-white ratio--even in the decent-ish areas. I have no clue why this is. Target has no niggers at all.

Also, Amazon is cheaper and far more convenient than Walmart, so I have little reason to go there even if it weren't full of subhumans.

Been working there for 10 years. Feel free to ask me anything about this.

>10 years
I hope you're a district manager making $75k a year...

people shitting on the floor

The quality of the products have gone down considerably. The stores look all gross now and depressing, and the people that shop there all look depressed/angry/negative. It was better when I was a kid.

I did a couple months as an overnight stocker, god that shit was annoying.

Could you compress the image? I've got dial up still.

DARTS

Thats because when you were a kid Walmart was the toy section. Now you have to venture out in to the wastes.

Of course Germany would know who sharts where

Overnight stocker netting $19k annually.

Not everyone can do it.

It's basically goodgoy.jpg

Do Americans really shart in mart?

>Overnight stocker netting $19k annually.
But you can do so much more, why have you been doing this for ten years?

i just got moved into the meat department in my store. I make 10.50 an hour. I hate it. I can't stand people. Is night a lot better? Overall, its actually a pretty good place to work.

next blockbuster

10 years and you're only a stocker making 19k? Holy shit you are getting jewed bad.

The toy section and the electronic/entertainment/video game section. But I noticed a visible decline in everything. Even the movie section, and household items sections were better back then. It had different customers, cleaner store, higher morale.

I also work nights at another store. I still have to deal with customers here and there. The work is intense and can get to you eventually. If you can physically handle the work, and if you can still talk to people, you're fine. It's 90 percent physical labor 10 percent talking to customers/co-workers/managers.

Shootings

I've actually sharted in Walmart before.

I thought it was just a harmless fart

but out of my ass did come a shart

My uncle's wife is from Thailand and she fucking marvels at Wal-mart.

nydailynews.com/news/national/1-suspect-dead-2-injured-ka-walmart-shooting-article-1.2789532

It's just a trashy shit tier place that is literally ruining America

>10 years
I worked there for one year and couldn't take it anymore. I now work at a different grocery store and they started me out at more than what Walmart paid AND the work is way easier than what I did at Walmart.
So what exactly possesses you to stay at that shithole?

I haven't run into that problem. Maintenence perhaps may encounter this frequently, but I haven't personally seen it.

user explained it well.

I'm in my 30s without a GED and no career goals/dreams. Thanks for the encouragement even though I can't do much with it.

More like: wal-SHART lmao

heheh

The place is a Shitshow. They pay their workers nothing, and actively harass them if they try to unionize. Stores are always filled with degenerates. When the first of the month arrives, niggers and spics flood the stores like fucking locusts.

At $14/hr, this is the best possible situation I can get, given my lack of accolades.

businessinsider.com/walmart-customer-posts-footage-of-fatal-shooting-2016-9
Murders and out of place soccer moms recording it.

>actively harass them if they try to unionize.
Holy shit this. Even the first intro video they show you is about how great it is to not be part of a union and tries to discourage you from joining one.

a free fetish venue for americans to enjoy scat, humiliation, and diaper-play.

in my area it pays more than dupont and factories which is pretty sad. I was surprised they had part time benefits. First of the month is terrible, all the workers hate it. Its not the sudden rush of business as much as all the white trash. They smell really bad and are some of the rudest people. Lots of fights up front over the scooters. No disabled people, just fat. The union thing, i dunno. Never tried, they make you watch a short video on why unions are bad and anti walmart groups who push unions. Thats about it. I've seen worse. I worked at a factory who would threaten to fire you if you even talked about unions. For what I get out of it and the work I do, I don't feel the need for a union.

> bunch of people filming instead of intervening
> best they can do is shout 'stop that' at the nigglet
> males just watching
> no security on site
How is this normal?

People take what they can get these days. Working my job has hardened me the fuck up. I can see why you can't stand people, but you should always consider you and what is best for you as a person and employee before doing anything drastic just because you "can't stand people".

I do notice there is now some type of weird crossover between grocery stores, warehouses and factories. It must be because "our society" has gotten hit so hard with cutbacks, jobs being outsourced, and technological changes that we have all somewhat blended together. It wasn't like that in the past.

14? thats pretty good. A lot of the managers here make 15.

I actually have some OC on this.

an extremely well-run enterprise, possibly the most efficient retailer to ever exist

Having worked in the retail industry before, yes they are fairly well organized. I wont say perfect or good but compared to the competition, a lot better.

Welcome to 'Murica. Intervention in any way can lead to a civil suit and possibly even criminal charges. Savage pavement apes get to do whatever they want because they have no lives to ruin. They brush off crminal charges and get street cred if they do land in jail and a civil suit is pointless because they have nothing of value to take. We're slowly giving up any semblance of freedom for "safety". We dug our grave and it won't be too long before we lie in it.

Honestly If I could get a decent paying night security job I would. Money and little social interaction sounds are the two big things for me. Mostly money.

Security is an entirely different thing. If you want to work security at night, be prepated to confront and maybe even fight guys you wouldn't necessarily want to fight with. In a large store in a populated area, that is a factor. I'm just a stocker right now, but I was a NEET for years and years, and I like my life better now.

oh i mean security guard in general, the population is low here and so is crime. A lot of them in the area are pretty much just there to drop insurance rates. Very boring and easy.

Oh, I thought you were implying Walmart sec isn't a total joke

get out you fucking jews

nah fuck that job, our loss prevention guy got shanked. Thats direct contact with white trash 14/7.

XD

God bless America

This is America summed up in one video.

lol reminds me of my wal mart experience.
poor fucker. not even allowed to carry. probably get fired for self defense of any kind anyway.

Well where im from, California, they stop selling guns and ammo and they let the outdoors/sporting section go to shit with no attendant at the counter.

No, he didn't hurt the guy or anything, he just approached him when the guy was going out the front door, called out and the guy turned around and stabbed him in the arm. All that over a few dvds and headphones. He got transferred to another department.

How much does the quality vary from store to store?

Central Valley?

Well yes, in your fucking face leaf.

When i'm ready i will buy a gun there and kill myself

>2 shitposts by this Jew

Fat people block entire aisles
People with no manners take up entire aisles to talk about their day
Slow people
Low prices

Is there any reason a lot of minorities shop at Walmart? Last time I went I was the only white girl in the store

They will offer a new food item at low price then start raising the price when it becomes popular.

I don't know what you mean. I'm a Walmart support manager. I can probably answer your questions if they're at the store or distribution level.

>I'm a support manager

Fuck you and all fellow busy work managers.

>be a support manager
>Co and Asst. Managers always up my ass
>get assigned job
>have some random person in a Dept do it instead

Do you have a valid drivers license and no felonies/drug or alcohol related vehicle charges? I'm 26, no diploma or ged and I drive a tractor-trailer (for Walmart coincidentally) making an average of 60k a year. There are other options, you just have to look for them.

Their loss-prevention department is an Identity theft ring.

Don't ever use a debit card in their stores if your life sucks so bad that you shop there

Learn more at the truckers thread in /o/!

Who the fuck cares about ID theft? Only people over 40 freak out about that shit because they don't understand technology.

Calm down old man, it's not a big deal.

>It's fine

You sound like a faggot

Go take some blood pressure pills

Wal-Mart is a ghetto with a roof on it.

The only thing worse than their customers is the retarded trash they employ. Its a giant house of depression and fat people shitting themselves.

I fear I might potentially kill another Tracey Morgan.

How's the pharmacy?

Get a real job you fucking loser.

I've been working with police to bust the loss-prevention theft ring where I live. I'll be ruining some lives in short order.

Great prices

Not really

I'm sorry I ruined your life's work busting some irrelevant identity theft ring in some shit hole town no one cares about and you're ruining the lives of people who already work at Walmart.

Congratulations. Would you like a Nobel Prize?

Sounds exciting.

The possibility of ever getting a real job is slim as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Nope. I'd like to send a bitch theif to prison so his ass can be raped, tho.

He'll go to some minimum security prison where no one gets raped because it's full of people like him. He'll never go to trail and just plea down his sentence. Then he'll be released in short order because of overcrowding.

There are reasons why I didn't follow my law enforcement career dreams.

STOOL
IN
POOL

Forgot pic

Perhaps. However, a single felony theft charge will insure their future vocational outlook is shit and they will have no choice but to shop at Wal-Mart until they die.

>I've got dial up still.
d-do you have u-unlimited d-d-data?

Walmart is the goyam's plan to destroy the middle class.

i honestly love wal mart. besides the lack of cashiers of course. its nostalgic to me. my dad would always take me there to buy me playstation games. got the very first playstation and grand theft auto game. all the way up to skyrim