"No man can defeat me..."

>"No man can defeat me..."

Why didn't anyone think to identify as female when fighting the Witch King?

Did she mean that she's not a human? New lore implications from Jackson are fantastic.

Good one, boss! Hyucka hyucka hyuck!

that's sexist. Break the ceiling

Yeah but this particular wording that wouldn't work in another language allows me to bypass magic xDDD

It's been some time but I think it worked in mine

but seriously I hate the movies for turning a classical greek-style badly misinterpreted prophecy leads to tragic consequences (for the villain in this case) into feminist shit

The enchantment was broken by a Hobbit. Merry is the real hero.

>"It's a good thing my name is Noman"

Merry is trans

"But no living man am I! You look upon a manlet."

>Witch
>not wizard

wait that's a woman?!!?

How would Marvel handle this scene?

I really want to beat women

What was his tax policy?

It was in the books as well, apparently Tolkien was taking a jab at Macbeth's whole "I was from my mother's womb untimely ripped" loophole.

>I'm no man. I'm half-man
ftfy

Heroine*

>unironically lending from Macbeth

Tolkien confirmed for a hack.

exactly the same

That's exactly what I wrote though?

Can someone put Rey in that scene instead of the girl from Rohan?
>"I AM A WO-MAN

Everyone makes fun of that scene but I love it and I love Eowyn she's unironically one of my favorite LOTR characters. She's, imo, a "strong female character in a fantasy setting" done right. She has her limitations based on her gender but she works around them instead of just pretending they aren't real. Based Tolkien and bravo Hackson

Tolkien pretty much never uses the word "man" to describe the gender. It's always used as a word to the species the human species. The prophesy is: "He will not return to this land. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall."
And he didn't fall by the hand of man (the species). Merry was able to wound him because of his sword, "So passed the sword of the Barrow-downs, work of Westernesse. But glad would he have been to know its fate who wrought it slowly long ago in the North-kingdom when the DĂșnedain were young, and chief among their foes was the dread realm of Angmar and its sorcerer king. No other blade, not though mightier hands had wielded it, would have dealt that foe a wound so bitter, cleaving the undead flesh, breaking the spell that knit his unseen sinews to his will. ", and the destruction of the ring killed him.

>stands up for her country and family
>Killed the bitch-king of Angmar, avenging her uncle in the process
>Working with Merry, took out a Mumakil.
The thinking man's choice.