Why do you hate R&M?

In light of the recent memesauce disaster, why do you hate Rick and Morty, besides the autistic fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do not hate it My iq is far to high to hate it.

i dont like the dialog or the voice acting, i get its supposed to feel improvised like they dont give a shit but its just bad

first couple seasons pretty good, but shit like "wubbalubbadubdub" has been completely removed from any ironic context, reducing it to shit.
Season 3 is a meme

Too hard to figure out the jokes

Nihilism isnt something to aspire to but to overcome

Imagine allying yourself with nagging Salon and HuffPo legbeards and demonizing a good show just because you're butt-peeved that another website also has people who like it...

It steals the main characters from back to the future. And it tries to be some weird combination of Dr. Who and Futurama.

Despite all this inspiration, it's worse than all three even compared on an individual basis.
The writing is horribly formulaic to the point where they poke fun at their own predictability in the series. And no amount of pop culture references and empty "science jokes" will make up for it.

The show took a nosedive in quality

REddit likes literally everything that is well advertised.

Right, so it's actively ridiculous to decide to hate everything that's well-advertised, regardless of quality, just to distance yourself

OP's a retard useful idiot for leftist journalists

I don't hate it. It's just a silly show that I can watch when there's nothing else to do. I hate its fanbase and retards who shit up boards with retarded maymays though.

drink rick in vindicators, president morty and the therapist bits were pretty based

I don't. It's a great cartoon.
Also, hating media in general is for idiots that have too much free time.

The people who actually watch the show and fall for its consumerists marketing schemes are actually jerrys that think they are ricks.
People posting on Sup Forums who think the show is fucking stupid and dont watch it are ricks

>are ricks
Fictional?

I mean personality wise.
Everyone posting on tv is a broken person that fucking hates everything. And we realize rick isnt a good person and not something to imitate. The morons demanding sauce are jerrys, complete morons who think they are ricks because they want to be le cool nihilist wubbalubbbabazinga man

Characters are self aware that they're in a cartoon. Every single line feels like they're talking directly to the audience. They all seem two seconds away from winking at the camera. Bojack Season 4 had the same issue.

That's not true at all, there are plenty of threads with people happily discussing things. You just enter shitty threads because you're a broken person and naturally seek out shit, so all you see is shit.

Season 3 was not great besides a couple episodes. It's too meta and self-aware now. The genie is out of the bottle. Not to mention every single episode has some overly gratuitous violent scene.

well, yeah i know there are viral marketers like you here. Duh

>mock people who think they're rick
>think you're rick
threadly reminder that rick and morty haters are the real pseuds who jerk themselves off over not being in the cringe compilation-tier subsection of the fanbase

It is annoying and i dont find shock humor funny.

Sigh: To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I don't, I just hate the fanbase and season 3.

plain and simple

now that reddit and facebook are starting to hate it, how long will it be until Sup Forums start calling it kino?
i give it 2 weeks

The first two seasons were good. Not great, but good.

Purely from what I've seen on Sup Forums, I have absolutely no desire to watch Season 3 and beyond and won't be doing so.

when rick said wubbalubbadubdub and it was supposed to be funny, I was disappointed. And the stuttering gets annoying

>reddit and memey
consider suicide

Because its a terrible show.

I don't really hate Rick and Morty in and of itself, it's just that the show isn't that entertaining.

At this point, I've watched every episode at least once or twice. However, I can only remember three episodes. So much of the show is just forgettable or the equivalent to a cutaway gag from Family Guy.

Got that upside down

Piss poor animation, and the themes are painfully forced. Plus, Rick is a blatant self insert for all of the people who claim to be in MENSA but barely graduated high school.

youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84

It isn't fucking funny. Most of the jokes consist of people yelling and some random gore.