What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/09/black-lightning-fox-dc-superhero-drama-series-greg-berlanti-mara-brock-salim-akil-1201815368/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black Lightning.

Krypton

Get ready for SeeDubya's Gangrene Lanturd

It means he's going to have to phone Rebirth in.

What the fuck does that even mean?

din'du nuffin

I don't know why anyone watches these low budget, poorly acted TV shows when you already have the DCEU movies.

A new show is going to be announced.

I'm hoping it's a Static show .

The one with Will Smith's son?. I thought it was dropped

Remember when Johns wrote that really fantastic JSA series?

Those were great times.

He meant that you need to take your shitty Sup Forums memes back to Sup Forumsblue and fuck off for good.

What the fuck happened to Geoff? I thought he was the one who was gonna save Dc capeshit? Did he know how bad it was beforehand and just flat out lied to Kevin Smith?
Fuck he hasn't even done any decent comics in a long time. Now everyone on Sup Forums and Alan Moore hates him. He's ruined Captain Thunder Child, Wonderwoman, and has simplified the Rouges of Gl and Flash to reverses of themselves, and has spewed out dumb OC's all over his work.
correction he did do something good recently and it's pissing off batfags by creating Earth One

That was suppose to be a digital show.

Forever Evil was great. Darkseid War was underwhelming but not terrible. Rebirth was awesome. I don't really get your logic.

Also true batfags shouldn't be triggered by Earth One considering there are already so many other elseworld stories.

It means he grew up a poor black child

Fuck I forgot about Forever Evil. That was pretty good.

Black Lightning was optioned I think so maybe he's talking about that.

>Forever Evil was great.
in what world

In the world where you're a faggot
So this one.

>nothing happens between issues 2 and 6
>last issue crammed with everything
>CSA wasted
>MAZAHS especially wasted
>shit Finch art

Yeah but Cold had a OMG TOTALLY EPIC MOMENT so the entire thing is good, right

He's saying black mom's have a different attitude and say things like "God has a plan for us and my son child dying is apart of that."

gotham's pretty good, some poor episodes but overall pretty good with a overarching plot that doesnt only go forwards at the beginning and the end of each episode.

whats wrong with earth one?

What did Johns do to Wonder Woman?

Nothing

oh, cool then.

I can see the PS2 level CGI now

It's fucking awful, just liek you faggot tripfag

Not him but I hear he's taking actions to further retcon Azzarello's run out of existence.

Good.

hol up we hate Azzarello now?

As a Rogues fan, yes.

Death take you.

what good things happened for republican americans in 2016 that made them consider it a good year?
the election by itself surely isn't enough to declare the entire year good

The new show is probably going to be Black Lightning,Legion Of Superheroes or Titans.

I remember reading on Sup Forums a few months ago that a Black Lightning show was being pitched to Fox.Not sure if it's true or not.

Legion Of Superheroes has been hinted at in Supergirl.

Titans is possible since they introduced enough young heroes to make their own version.Writers could always introduce the more well known characters in the show.

Alan Moore has the best comic taste

Have some standards

GL space cop with hal/guy when?

Do they have the budget for a Legion show, set in the future with all the sci-fi stuff in it? Also if it's done by CW you know 90% of it will be tennage drama and love triangles.

Black Lightning is true: deadline.com/2016/09/black-lightning-fox-dc-superhero-drama-series-greg-berlanti-mara-brock-salim-akil-1201815368/

They haven't officially ordered a pilot yet, but they have a pilot production commitment.

Oh, geez. They can barely handle the four shows they have now. How bad are things going to when they have to juggle another one?

Johns fans convinced themselves that anyone not liking it is a mad fanboy that is mad because he is not Batgod or some other meme like that

It's "a part" you stupid fucking nigger

Some other CW trash show for retards

it gets worse since Berlanti is involved in both Blindspot and Riverdale (Not DCTV but still...). He's potentially splitting himself between 7 shows next season if everything gets renewed and Black Lightning is ordered.

Not going to happen.

Thinking something more grounded so...

Gotham Academy
Hitman
or Blue Beetle and Booster Gold.

The Question on Netflix