ITT we post good facts about black people

I'll start:
Not every city where black people live is a criminal shit hole.
As proven by:
Oh shit wait, I was looking at the "List of U.S. cities with large African-American populations" and comparing them with crime rate.
I guess I give up because most of the major black populated cities are very very murderous.
Ok I won't start, you please post those facts.
Oh wait, I guess that there are very peaceful low murder rate African countries like:
>Burkina Faso 0.7/100k murder rate
>Ghana 1.7k/100k
>Sierra Leone 1.8/100k

Good fact : Blacks represent most of tge crime in USa.
Bad fact : They dindu nuffin

I'm a well mannered, middle class and peaceful black man. AMA

>that flag

Hue feelings intensifies.

How do we make more of you? Take welfare off and shit? Make it a fundamentalist religious country?
Many African countries seem to have done great things with their people.
HEY, NOT THAT GUY HERE, NOT THAT GUY HERE, WHAT THE FUCK MAN, VOCÊ NÃO LIGA PRA MINHA SAÚDE?

Really makes you think

They are the best slaves

I made myself unfortunately. The best thing you can do is take the highost achieving black children out of the hood as early as they are identified. I hate that I have to say that but it's the best way to do it. I can't tell you how many kids I grew up with got pulled down with the shit never to rise up again.

What's your opinion of the hotep movement

>one eye at the street
>one eye at the kfc

I know exactly what you're saying because I, myself, was raised in a mostly black neighborhood and they do that to people, that's right.
Taking people out of the hood simply will not work for long, we need alternative methods.
Black people should form right wing death squads or something.

What is hotep?

How many of those killings are black killing black?

> black

You are mixed race.

This one's gonna hurt

>Trusting black sources from extremely corrupt places

user please.

No idea lad, something I see black americans talk about on twitter
Some kind of anti-blm thing I think

Wow our murder rate is 25/100k, I guess we need more blacks then.

Why do black people call a pen an "ink pen"?

Are you supporting Trump?

Do you have a concealed carry permit?

Do you eat fried chicken and watermelon? Not even being racist, I have melanated-American friends who refuse to eat them because of the whole stereotype thing. I tell them they don't know what they're missing.

They can run fast

Yeah that's true, you are not really black but mixed race.

Maybe this is not the time to ask this but whatever.
Why do you like to come to this place?? Is it for laughs or you actually like to participate in the topics disscussed here with memes and everything?

For pretty much the same reason you do and most pardo Brazilians do.
To hate on things we hate, we all hate something, there are even some people in Sup Forums that desire the extinction of the white race or something and keep posting that shit all day long.
This is why it is called politically incorrect board.

Based black man.

Why can't more black people be like you?

It's not that we are racist against blacks because of how they look, it's how they act.

99%

even if the murder rate is low you still have loads of petty crime

i'm not going to move somewhere where I can't keep anything that isn't protected by armed guards without worrying about it disappearing withing minutes

Black people are really good at getting rid of the number one source of crimes... other black people.

VIOLENT and IMPULSIVE

Their maximum murder rate in America is about 30/100.000, please explain to me how they get rid of sources of crimes, that's like nothing.

Was Patrice O'neal right about black people user?

Chart would be better if you stated initially where America is in its current state. That way you can compare it more solidly to the two versions.

Well it's better than every thing else trying to kill them. Even the Klan at its height didn't kill as many blacks as were killed on the average weekend in Chicago.

Black isn't a color. How does it feel calling yourself colorless? Not only that black means sinister or evil. How does it feel constantly calling yourself evil?

The african statistics are crap, nobody knows excatly what is happening in africa, but we can safely assume, not much good.

Very true but still a great boogeyman, pretty much like Putin is to DemonRats right now.
I'm inclined to think that that's not really the case, I'm pretty sure they document actual murders in a rightful way but I don't think they document extrajudicial police killings.
Might be like it is here, our statistics ARE accurate, but no extrajudicial police killings are documented, whatever tho.

This is different, he is a black american.
In the rest of the world, mostly on the third world, blacks don't really give a shit about race (mostly)
Is always intriguing when a black person from a country where racial butthurt is high expends time here.

I know the feeling, blacks and whites in Brazil have always gotten along.
But no, fucking American niggers need to come here and indoctrinate our blacks to hate on us for some reason, cancerous motherfuckers.
Not to mention Angolan/Haitian immigrants here, they're very different minded than our blacks who we share religious heritage with.

Not every African leaves Africa for Europe..there's that, I guess...

>Good fact: Blacks are great at satisfying OP's mother lust for cock

hasn't chicago always been a crime infested shithole?

they simply traded dagos for blacks, therefore it only got more obvious

But she dindu nuffin.

Kek
ZOCCOLA
O
C
C
O
L
A

In many african countries the birth documentation is lousy. If there is a murder and they are not able to identify the victim, they assume the case will be to much work and drop it. Even in South africa the best country it is completly unclear, how many people are victims of violent crime, the goverment agencies are so incompetent, they publish different numbers.

puttana famiglia, puttana!

I'm glad that whore hanged herself desu. All our tv channels are talking about it and screaming for muh tolerance

Yes good job southern people, I did not know you were that based.
I'm sorry for judging you.

t. Northern Italian son

Northern Italian here as well. Terroni can be based sometimes, despite looking like sandniggers

Fucking Turks every time man.
My closest friends in Brazil are all Italians too, we have a very huge community here... Some of them look like fucking turks anyway.

Yup, although some of them can look nice, especially in the region of Puglia. My ex gf was from there and had blond hair and blue eyes. Probably norman rape babies

I don't believe in the system. I want to believe that Trump will bring a revolution but I know better and I know he will be limited when he comes in.

Yes I am a concealed carry holder in my state and I believe firmly in the Second Amendment.

We come from Lucca.
Is Italy filled with actual non-Christian sandniggers right now? I have citizenship and am planning to spend a few years there.

I have a hidden like of Bantz and shit posting. I mostly lurk and post my face when shills likes to say that there are no black people on Sup Forums. I'm actually a transplant from /k/ and I came here during the Boston bombing.

WE

No, snadniggers are still uncommon, but we do have quite a few niggers in the big cities. I just hope they will fuck off to Germany.
Lucca and Tuscany in general have a lot of migrants since they are the most leftist region along with Emilia Romagna.
I'm originally from Milan but now live in Liguria and it's quite comfy here

I am what I am.

I don't want to see niggers when I go there.
I still don't know where to spend some quality time but I sure as hell don't want to see literal Africans in my motherland.
I was thinking about fucking off to Adagio

Don't know the place honestly. Is it in Tuscany?
Small cities generally don't have too many niggers, maybe just one or two beggars, as long as they are not at the border with Austria, France or Switzerland

Trips is truth...

Seriously though, why do black people think that white people think that Jesus was white?

I have grown up my entire Christian life believing Jesus had Middle Eastern medium looks but black people are talking about how he wasn't white and he is "black" but Middle Easterners aren't "black" to me. Shit, I've been over there a couple times and they look nothing like what Americans consider to be "black"...

I mean Alto Adige.
A small percentage of my family comes from there and told me it was so fucking amazing there's no better place on Earth.

Look up Mitchellville Maryland, Bowie Maryland, andFort Washington Maryland. Black majority, above average median income, low crime rate. These type cities are scattered all around the US, you just never hear about them. Black flight is as real as white flight, except they are leaving poverty and overcrowding instead of race.

Alto adige can be good as long as you don't stay in Bolzano or other cities which are chock full of niggers going to Austria. If you like mountains you can also try Valle d'Aosta, whoch has even less niggers and amazing nature (although the job market is probably shittier)
t. going to Valle d'Aosta in vacation since when I was a kid and fell in love with it

>Valle d'Aosta
Oh fugg very comfy.
This thread will probably be archived soon.
Have a great life user famiglia, God speed.

>Ghana 1.7k/100k

Ghanans are a decent bunch of guys, never met a Ghanan I didnt like

>those trips
noice. Have a good one user

First female self-made millionaire in the USA was a black woman, madam cj walker.

1950s Detroit was the greatest middle class in history. Until the Dems took over amd ran it into the ground overnight.

Detroit was also pretty unstable from what I've heard.
Their economy was too reliant on single sources of income, it was a high risk/high gain game I would say.

Ouch.

Yeah im sure the Sierra Leone police are known for their solid reporting skills and indepth fact gathering

Not racist or a bigot.
The fact is that blacks on average are the least intellectually able race on the planet.
This is proven through a myriad of different methods.
>GRE scores
>SAT scores
>General scholastic tests
>IQ tests
>Allele variations
>Cranial capacity
>Statistics
>Genetics
>etc
Now do they suck at everything? No. They're more athletically inclined. But mixing athletics with comparative stupidity is a recipe for disaster.

And they can put together a hell of a beat.

Look at Sup Forums or /r9k/. There are many "intelligent" whites there, but many of them are NEETs or just losers. There are still blacks with high IQ Intelligence that are successful. Are most of them like that? No. With the right education, motivation, and upbringing, that can happen. Intelligence is nothing without using it to work up as an advantage.

>black is just a color, we just dont like the way you act
No you utter cuck. Their heritage and identity matters to.
People will always segregate based om who they are like.
Meaning cultures inside the country wil develop differently.
No i dont hate nogs or shitskins. I just dont want them in my country

Sup Forums hates jews, the architects of black corruption and crime. Niggers were more or less tame prior to segregation ending. Their crime rate was roughly the same as whites.