Why aren't you dating older women Sup Forums? They want younger men, they know what they're doing...

Why aren't you dating older women Sup Forums? They want younger men, they know what they're doing, they don't play little mind games with you like girls our age and they treat you with respect, you can actually have a meaningful conversation with them that involves wit and sophistication instead of a conversation about something ridiculous like a teen drama tv show or how much life sucks you’d have to be crazy not to date older women.

because they look like shit. that's why.

you're generalizing all older women and all younger girls. not a good idea.

because if I date an older woman she'd be a paedophile

>because they look like shit. that's why
/thread

Because they go senile

They can't father my children and have baggage. No one wants that. I want my own family not her garbage from previous relationships.

underage?

Why aren't you wearing shoes that other people have thrown out Sup Forums? They're easier to get, and they're already broken in.

Been there. Done that. Sup Forums has changed me. I now see sugar momma's as degenerate.

Because I want healthy kids.

Older women don't want fucking NEETS.
/thread.

Cougars are even more emotinally demanding than younger girls. Don't do it, anons.

Older women have zero use or value.

MILES OF DICK
I
L
E
S

O
F

D
I
C
K

Because all of the hot ones are my friend's moms and im skinny so its almost like fucking a volcano attached to a Titan

It's called a joke 'JIDF'.

>All these cucks in this thread who dont want their own personal Hillary who you can touch when she passes out and thinks your her grandson and makes you the best dinners
Fuckin Sup Forums really has dropped in value lately

I despise barren wombs

Their feet are all hard and rough. Their vag is stretched out and dry.

I would but where am I gonna meet one?

Oder women have the best feet

>being this underage
>sick malta flag
not sure if ban

The fantasy does not match the reality.
Finding a good hot cougar is rare, you will find a loose, beat up single mother with beef curtains and mental baggage.

Older women are more likely to give birth to less healthy babies.
There's a reason why there is a increase in still births from older women.

You date older woman in your twenties, you date younger woman in your thirties.

You learn then you teach.

>all the fedora tippers in this thread

Plebs all of you.

Milfs are how you learn to satisfy a woman.

>they don't play little mind games with you like girls our age

First off, don't assume my age shit lord. That's racist and sexist on levels you can't even imagine.

Second off, jokes aside, they absolutely do play mind games with you because they assume they are smarter due to the old meme Age=Wisdom. They will pull all kinds of stupid bullshit after giving you that grace period where she wakes you with blowjobs and buys you some shit.
Trust me, I had a milf when I was in my 20s. They are no different than some manipulative slut in their 20s, except no man their age wants them because they know exactly what kind of cheap used up manipulative cunt they are, so they have to buy/trick some young guy into filling their snatch.

Get yourself a younger girl. It's for the best.

Older woman are good for one thing: Dumping your load because they cannot get preggo. Other than that, you are not walking around with a 40-50 year old on your arm when you go to hang out with your 20 year old fiends.

This

And from A FUCKING LEAF no less.

Im getting blown on the reg by a 28yo single mom. We make fun of Hillary. She cleans my apartment. Im 23.

It is great.

They aren't cute

Well, I'd be down for a shag but not dating.

I was dating a 37 yo (I'm 22) the dirty slut thought I was young and stupid enough to think squirt wasn't pee and would constantly piss on me while she was riding on top

>fucking a volcano attached to a Titan
excuse me? that sounds pretty exciting.

I started dating this 44 year old and I make her cook me food and shit. I convinced her it's fine for me to bring home sluts. The other week I fucked some 21 year old and this stupid old hag cooked us breakfast.

Lmao

lol

True master. This is the way and life.

Is this old hag your mom?

Offspring lower quality

Not attractive

Rapidly getting uglier

Dry vaginas

I can't fuck a lady crypt keeper.
Her womb will turn to dust it wouldn't be nice for me or her.
Gross fetish op

step mum

this

>piercings
DISGUSTING.

Fuck off, roastie. Nobody wants you OLD HAGS.
Little girls is where it's at.

/po9k/ is terrified of talking to chicks their own age that they actually have shit in common with; how do you expect them to deal with an older sexually experienced woman who would take them in as potatoes and spit them out as chips? They'd run a fucking mile.

No, little girl feet are the best. So small and soft and good smelling.

Nice double dubs. But girls in their 20's are for the most part SJW's. If I even said anything to the older woman I fucked you can guarantee it would just be a screaming shitlord fest.

No

>you can actually have a meaningful conversation
To date an older woman it's for having sex not a conversation

>"I can't believe you can't find a girlfriend, user. Why don't you come over here and sit down."
>"I-I-I think I heard someone shouting on m-me! I-I'll be r-right back..."

t. a /pol9k/ poster

I'm mid 20s and have fucked a handful of women 35+ (oldest was 52). So this is first hand knowledge. If they are that old and want to bang young guys, they are crazy. I don't think crazy is always all that bad but yea.. they are definitely insane.

I'll take things that never happened for 50000. But is your imaginary stepmom hot?