In philosopy

>in philosopy
>professor asks me about the concept of evil
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from the dark knight
>“Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?”
>professor looks stunned, the class gives me a round of applause

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jeremy?

Sup Sup Forums

ITT things that never happened

>in philosopy
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from the dark knight rises
>"No one cared who I was before I put on the mask "
>Professor is stunned speechless, class applauds and all the women's panties get wet

>>professor asks me about the concept of evil
wondering how many people instinctively say Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

only useful post in the entire thread

>in physics
>professor asks me about the concept of gravity
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from the dark knight rises
>"Perhaps they were wondering why you would shoot a man before they throw him out of an airplane"
>Professor is shocked speechless, class begins to clap and I get a sloppy blowjob from the janitor

>in philosopy
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from the simpsosn
>"SNEEDS feed and seed formerly CHUCKS"
>>professor looks stunned, the class gives me a round of applause

>in philosophy
>professor asks me about the concept of death
>"once Gotham is in ashes then you have my permission to die"
>weird white kid screams in autistic rage and begins to open fire

>in Robbing 101
>Professor asks me for the concept of a robbery gone south
>"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"
>Professor looks stunned
>Class erupts into applause
>Stacey's mom grinds on my dick

>fedoras really think TDK and Ledger's joker are good
always good for a laff

>in survival 101
>professor asks me about the concept of survivors
>"Crashing this plane with no survivors"
>Professor is stunned speechless, black kids give me high fives and show gang signs, white gang gives me the Nazi salute and Trump grabs my pussy

>in English literature
>professor asks me about the concept of substance vs. show
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from Nolan
>"And my, aren't you beautiful" although Maggie Uglymemmerr certainly is not
>>professor looks stunned, the class gives me a round of applause, noting Nolan's playing with duality

>in philosophy
>professor asked me about the concept of causality
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from the dark knight rises
>”why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?”
>professor looks stunned, everybody applauds

>in philosopy
>professor asks me about the concept of cuckoldry
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from Jenna
>“If it you makes you feel better, I found my Jim and he found his Pam – they just happened to be named Lee and Emily."

r/ThatHappened

>in math
>professor asks me about the concept of height
>"You're a big guy "
>Professor is stunned, bro quietly says "for U" and we hold hands and set off into the sunset to shitpost on Sup Forums

>in philosopy
>professor asks me about the concept of love
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote
>"Understand, understand, understand, understand, understand, understand the concept of love"

>in electrical engineering
>professor asks me about the concept of capacitors
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from the dark knight
>“Do you feel a charge?”

>in fluid dynamics
>professor asks me about the concept of depth
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from intellectual animated series Rick and Morty
>“What people call 'love' is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. You're doing it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.”
>professor says nothing, starts scratching his head, takes out his phone and calls his wife, the class looks pensive, chads are now single, get all the stacy puss for making them think, win a nobel prize

>in literature
>professor asks me about the concept of tragedies
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from star wars
>"Have you heard about the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise"
>Professor is stunned speechless, class is stunned and women now want my lightsaber

that knifes name was frostmourne

Are you retarded, ledditor? The whole thread is nothing but a joke fucking newfag.

>in drivers ed
>professor asks me about the concept of racing
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from star wars
>"Now this is podracing"
>Professor is stunned speechless, all cars are sold for podracers and George Lucas buys back the rights from Disney

If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

Isn't it a Sup Forums pasta originally?

>in civics
>professor asks me about loyalty to the state
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from star wars
>"It's treason then"
>Professor gets electrocuted and thrown out a window, all the younglings are decapitated and the galaxy is at peace

>in geography class
>professor asks me about the concept of altitude
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from the George Lucas
>"It's over [Professor]! I have the high ground!"
>>professor looks stunned, the class gives me a round of applause, take out my light saber and cut off the professors legs, then flee to Mexico

>in biology class
>professor asks me about the concept of anatomy
>"We can send this back to the lab and get results back in 3 days."

>widely regarded as one of the best films of all time
>heh, you fucking fedoras

>in math
>professor asks me a combinatorics question
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from the dark knight
>"where did you learn to count?"
>professor is stunned, the class gives a round of applause, Terrance Tao gives me his fields medal.

>in philosophy
>professor asks me about the concept of fate
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from a movie
>imitate record scratch sounds with my mouth
> "Yup that's me, you're probably wondering how I got here"

>in drivers ed
>professor asks me about the concept of driving
>Interrupt him: "I drive"
>Professor is stunned speechless, gets out of the car to give me a standing ovation.

>in philosopy
>You're a big guy
>class is silent
>F...For me
>everyone stares at me in confusion and concern
>professor asks to see me after class
>says he's uncomfortable with teaching me and offers to help me file a petition to switch classes
>I do

>and that student Albert Einstein

>widely regarded as one of the best films of all time
by manchildren. Hence, fedoras.

Legit people don't give a fuck about any of Nolan's shitty films. Dumbass. Just IMDB/reddit/fedoras on Sup Forums

>in poli sci
>professor asks me about increasing government reliance on pmcs overseas and at home
>“Lotta loyalty for a hired gun”
>professor looks stunned, the class gives me a round of applause and we all joined academi to shoot iraqis and beat Baltimore niggers with clubs

>in philosopy
>professor asks me about the concept of nazism
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a fascist
>"Drumpf"

>in philosopy
>laugh, as he has just shown his feeble mind cannot comprehend the limits of his knowledge
>"I'm not evil... (two seconds pause) I'm smart... (pause again)"
>he left the class just when the second pause ended
We were told by the institution than the professor lost his tenure and was fired that day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and his corpse was never buried, because he had no family.

>in dance 101
>professor asks me about the concept of dancing
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from guardians of the galaxy™
>"Dance off bro. Me and you "
>Professor is stunned and I dance the night away

>legit people
14-16 year old confirmed.

Pretty sure yeah, the guy was qouting the Witcher on the original post I think

>At post office job interview
>Interviewer asks me about the concept of mail
>Put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from the dark knight
>"It's not about money, it's about sending a message"
>Interviewer is stunned speechless, hires me on the spot.

>in poli sci
>professor asks me about race issues in 2005
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from King Kanye
>“George bush doesn't care about black people”
>professor looks stunned, the class gives me a round of applause and we all go out for some of Mama's fried chicken

Aww I thought that was going to be a footloose reference

you already posted this on Sup Forums

>in creative writing class
>professor asks me about the concept of love stories
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain masterpiece
>"A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE."
>professor looks stunned, the class suck and fuck my dick

>in history class
>proffessor asks me about the civil rights movement
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from Raimi's Spider-man
>"Niggers are meant to be enslaved. They're savage animals that should be killed rather than given human rights."
>proffessor looks stunned, rest of class claps and someone mutters, "It was a different time."

Which anime was this?

Cringe

>suck and fuck
Subtle

>>in philosopy
>>professor asks me about the concept of evil
>>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from Xavier renegade angel
>"WHAT DOTH LIFE
>professor looks stunned and the class gives me a round if applause

>in psychology
>professor asks me about the concept of indecision
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from the television
>“Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. Can you repeat the question?”
>the class gives me a standing ovation
>professor demands silence
>the class starts chanting "you're not the boss of me now"
>professor breaks down, I ejaculate violently, and Frankie Muniz remembers his work on Malcolm in the middle
>"life is unfair..."

Epic

this actually happened, some guy mentioned Seven and quoted him

Brandon?

Was he right? Do you really get closer to people in the moment just before you murder them?

try it for yourself user, try it for yourself

Just give em the Sith code. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion i gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

>in civil engineering
>professor asks me about the concept of elaborate sewer fortress networks and demolition equipment
>“Can somebody get that DWP guy down here?”

Edgy

Nice

That isn't bad writing btw.

>in economics
>professor asks me about Malthusianism
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from alien
>“Can we talk about the bonus situation now?”
>professor looks stunned, the class gives me a round of applause, marxists flood the campus and antifa sluts suck me off nonpatriarchally

Criminally underrated

What a pretentious unbelievable caricature of a douchebag you are. Quoting the Dark Knight? It's all the more pathetic that this isn't real and is actually your fantasy

>In home ec
>teach asks for favorite recipes
>One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine.
>teach says fruit salad

top kek have not watched this in a while

>airplane

I swear to God Sup Forums fucking smart up.

AEROPLANE! What the fuck is an AIR PLANE?!

>muh fedoras
>muh manchildren
>muh reddit

My little brother drives me fucking insane
Even since he was like 10 he started demanding Cheeseburgers with no cheese from everywhere, insisting they were always different the just the regular burgers.
It's not like he doesn't like cheese though. He'll have it on everything else but if it's on a burger he'll refuse.
Now he's 18. I took both of my siblings out to a relatively nice dinner - but I'm poor as fuck, working and doing nightschool, and they know this.
I grab a nice mozzarella chicken and my sister has some kind of fish.
This little shit orders the most expensive burger on the menu. He's got two extra sides. He's asking for bacon, fried onions, all this stuff. I'm now outright asking him in public to be a little more considerate. I don't care if I sound like the badguy I'm eating rice most days.
The food comes out, and he takes exactly one bite before freaking the fuck out about the cheese on his luxury burger.
Tell the waitress I say, but he's a little spoiled shit. He keeps asking for my cheesy chicken instead. He ends up eating from both our plates and leaving his untouched. When he's finished he sits under the table to nap.
Next day I get a phone call from my mum for apparently embarrassing him in public.
Fucking cheeseburgers.

What´s the original pasta ?

t. the professor

underrated

>in Philosophy
>professor asks me about the concept he was just talking about which I was ignoring
>put on the spot, start panicking, but remember a certain quote from a man I insulted on the internet
>"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>Professor looks stunned
>Class gives round of applause and 2 hotties immediately undress and start riding my cock and sitting on my face

>in dance
>professor asks me about the concept of strip tease
>start panicking,but remember a certain quote from true lies
>Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn,Jamie Curtis,you fuckin' fine,all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face.I would totally have sex with you both my character and the real me."when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room.Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin,and just sit there,take after take,hour after hour, while she perfected that dance.Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down,but you sit there and endure,because you're fucking Arnold.You're not going to lose your future political career over this.Just bear it.Hide your face and bear it.

>in philosopy
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
>"YAGSPARRO"

The student's name? Albert Einstein

>in English
>professor 'zizz is kill'
>'No'
>And you??

>CRAWLIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN
Yeah Tom Waits knocked it out of the park.

Something about the witcher

Honka honka

>in map writing class
>professor asks me about what the x marks
>put on the spot
>professor looks stunned, class begins attacking each other like its great revolution of 58 all over again

>t. no longer rules the waves

>Sup Forums is the meme newfags for once
heh

>in interview
>reporter asks me about LOTR
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain aspect from the books
>What was Aragorn's tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
>reporter looks stunned, Sup Forums gives me a round of applause

>literature class
>professor wants us to do a quick book review
>put on the spot, start panicking,but remember a certain quote from the greatest pasta on Sup Forums
>a-at least the books were good though
>"No!"
>”The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
>”I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.”
>Professor is stunned speechless, class applauds and all the women's panties get wet

tv thread quality is lower than the old v thread one

im ashamed of thinking tv was anything other than brainlets