What is the best Twilight Zone episode?

What is the best Twilight Zone episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8sT6nz7VUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't seen close to all of them but I like the one with the obsolete man.

The guy who goes to space and comes back like 40 years later

King nine will not return

On thursday we leave for home
dead mans shoes
a game of pool
maple street
the shelter

The Old Man in the Cave is one of my favourites

Changing of the guard or shadow play

Two is underrated imo

The first one I think?
I think it's called one for the angels. Not spoopy, but still good.
Or the one where the guy buries the couple up to there heads at the beach and they turn into water zombies

Printer's Devil.

One For The Angels.

>want to watch Printers Devil
>Netflix has every episode except season 4

Bravo. I that's the "hour" long season but Netflix couldn't get the streaming rights to it?

What about that one when the nigga has the broken glasses lmao

stream it or pirate it. It's worth it most of the episodes are really good and the ones that are eh are just eh bc the characters can be annoying cunts

the hunt

I really, really fucking like One For the Angels

The obsolete man is also great
And the play with five actors or whatever that was called

This show was too fucking good

Five characters in search of an exit.

Top kino.

I think One for the Angels is the second one

Great fucking bit though

5 characters in search of an exit may not the best but it was the first episode I ever saw and got me hooked.

>watch one for the angels
>it's a nice old man who gives children candy and toys not because he's a pedo but because he unironically likes to make children happy
Were things legitimately better in the past Sup Forums?

I always hear people talk about Death's Head Revisited but I was underwhelmed when I saw it, it felt hamfisted.

Is this one of thise things where it feels mundane now but it was super edgy when released?

The second one you said is from Creepshow (1982)

I choose to believe so.

Hell no, it was just all under wraps and kept out of media

Shadow Play
Five Characters in Search of An Exit
Perchance to Dream
Mirror Image

Easily Eye of the Beholder.

yea it's pretty bland but not the worst episode

any episode with a robot

hi leddit

I'm sure it had more of an impact because it was the sixties, but when I watched it it almost felt humorous how over the top the Nazi was.
The superior Nazi guilt episode was the one with the submarine and British ship.

Meme answer desu

The Midnight Sun

I love that episode. Frankly though, I love almost every episode. That show was amazing. Something like it is unlikely to ever come again.

"Walking Distance" has that great music.
"Enough Time at Last" nails the irony of luck.
"A World of Difference" captures fear of everything suddenly coming apart.

Season one in general was solid.

The Masks terrified me as a kid.

I'm watching them in order now and I'm eight episodes in. Pretty funny how each one is written around one person who can act and a bunch of extras who can't

My actual favorite is the Old Man in the Cave episode
I love post-apocalyptic stuff and it obviously inspired Honest Hearts which is probably my favorite vidya

Watching the Death's Head Revisited now for the first time lads.

The Howling Man

Just because something is commonly spoken doesn't mean it isn't true, user.

literally any episode with Burgess Meredith

Ah shit, you're right user, thanks, gonna go rewatch that now

>"I can hold my breath for a long time!"

Man that was like my least favorite Creepshow short, kinda surprised to find someone who likes it. I thought it was a snoozefest. Not knockig your taste though.

I liked the one on the raft from 2 a lot.

“A Nice Place To Visit” is a fun episode, I really liked how much innuendo they got away with at the time. It’s clear the character has sex parties with the girls. It’s an interesting psychological examination too, how people can actually get tired of just winning in life and they’ll purposely sabotage it.

I've been binging lately actually and my favorite so far is the neighborhood going crazy paranoid thinking one of them is alien. So realistic with the panic of the unknown.

Fucking based Leslie Nielsen. What is it that makes Creepshow so much better than every other horror anthology?

That's my favourite.

Creepshow was both fun and scary. It was the perfect horror show growing up as a kid. I will say though that the best anthology in my opinion goes to Tales from the Darkside tv show, and the movie for it wasn't too bad either.

Nightmare at 20000 Feet

Hulu has it.

A Game of Pool is my favorite

Which one would have the best cinematography? I would say the Howling Man but I haven't watched the series in years.

"The Chaser" library scenes are up there.

can we agree that season 3 is the overall superior season.
it has some duds for sure but it also has some of the most memorable and defining episodes.

The shelter

The best from a "peak of the series" perspective might be something like How To Serve Man or something along those lines. The one where the guy challenges the current (dead) champion of pool to a game has a really damn good lesson and is a good episode all around though. Probably one of the better ones.

A Ro-bit?

A world of difference has the greatest transition shot of all time.

How are the hour long episodes?
Do they feel dragged out?

the only one I can remember off the top of my head is "The Midnight Sun" which is a top tier episode imo

If you don't own a Twilight Zone boxset, can you truly call yourself a patrician?

There's one from the 2000 series where Costanza plays Death and he doesn't want to kill people. The Hitler one where he's leading a nazi group behind the shadows by mentoring the leader.
The one where there's a super disease and it kills everyone outside the hospital or some stupid shit I can't remember.

Every episode sucks because they have no color

Back in my day trolling meant something

c'mon man

the one with talky tina
the evil kid with godlike powers who is a dick to everyone
and the masks

youtube.com/watch?v=q8sT6nz7VUM

They were and that's why walking distance is the best tz episode

five characters, time enough at last, maple street, and eye of the beholder are all top tier too