NEW CLINTON/DNC LEAK: GUCCI 2.0

>Copypasta'd from reddit analyst

SOLD AMBASADOR APPOINTMENTS, GERRYMANDERING, DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE, INSIDER STOCK TRADING, AND MORE:

>DNC plan to destroy the GOP House majority through nonstop litigation. twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830191578947584

>The DNC was planning to overturn the GOP House majority by using Latinos as a wedge. twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830374056353792

>The Democrats have secret links to companies that produce legislative redistricting software twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830610740994048

>DNC plot to steal GOP House seats in Texas. twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775831298330034176

>DNC planned for anti-white ethnicity based gerrymandering prior to 2010 elections twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832131897622528

>If the GOP hadn't won in 2010, the Dems would have gerrymandered a permanent majority for the next 2 election cycles twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832529354055680

>Leaks contained donor credit card info. DNC did not protect. This is illegal.

>Memo to Obama deputy CTO Mike Conlow from 2010 shows plan for manipulating information online twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775844341520723968

>Early voting is designed to skew elections in Dems' favor. North Carolina used as laboratory twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832

>DNC starting a National Person Database i.sli.mg/Z63sVL.jpg 1984 much?
Collusion with CNBC/Wall Street? There's a folder named "CNBC" in the DNCleak with info on stocks twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775859617591091201

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/V9n9uk.jpg
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838428831289344
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838987416113152
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775839790235353088
dailysignal.com/2008/10/29/the-acorn-fanniefreddie-connection/
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841484738269184
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841833544998912
i.sli.mg/wZrcZq.jpg)
pastebin.com/9nig3CsV
amibroker.com/guide/h_extsources.html
i.sli.mg/Uze60F.png
i.sli.mg/ke0KeH.png
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/11/obama-s-new-gun-control-regulations-exclusive.html
i.sli.mg/NTDytN.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/?

SOLD APPOINTMENTS

>Julius Genachowski pays DNC $3,494,919, '09-13 Chairman of the FCC
>Richard M. Lobo’s Wife, Caren Lobo, Donated $716,000 To DNC. Obama Then Nominated Richard Lobo For Director Of The International Broadcasting Bureau.
>Robert A. Mandell pays DNC $1,121,250, June 2011, President Obama named Mandell the Ambassador to Luxembourg
>Katherine Gehl $1,025,000: Board of Director of OPIC (Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government's development finance institution) nominated by Obama, confirmed by Senate in 2011
>Tony West. 1.059 million for the deputy attorney general position
>Alexa Wesner raised $483.100 for the DNC in 2008, then became Ambassador to Austria in 2013
>Bruce J. Oreck pays DNC $1,136,613, US ambassador to Finland 2009 to 2015
>Crystal Nix-Hines Donated $600,000 To The DNC And Then Was Nominated By President Obama To The Position Of United States Permanent Representative To The United Nations Educational, Scientific And Cultural Organization With The Rank Of Ambassador.
>Jane Hartley Donated $605,000 To DNC And Then Was Nominated By Obama To Serve Concurrently As The U.S. Ambassador To The French Republic And The Principality of Monaco.
>2 Ambassadors had maxed out contributions of $28,500 1 year+ they received appointments. Eileen Donahoe (UN) and Bill Kennard (EU).
>John Roos term as ambassador to Japan concluded in August 2013,In April of 2014 John Roos forms The Roos Group LLC. The Roos Group is focused on strengthening ties between Silicon Valley and Japan in areas that include cross-border investment, venture capital, corporate growth, and the promotion of innovation and entrepreneurship. John Roos donated 2 million, and he's now running a company that sounds like its making a lot more then 2 million with what its doing

bumping

3/?

>Effective Merger Between the DNC and Obama's Organizing for America i.sli.mg/V9n9uk.jpg OFA is an internet research firm. If the PACs and DNC are colluding and preventing competition for other Internet research firms by providing direct access, wow. Obama showing a lot of corruption here. OFA and DNC systems hosted on same account. Possible campaign finance law violation twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838428831289344 More evidence of possibly illegal collusion between DNC and OFA via Blue State Digital twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838987416113152 ACORN was shut down because of the kind of collusion that OFC and DNC are engaging in twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775839790235353088 Freddie/Fannie were used by ACORN to target Red districts for Sub prime loans to turn them Blue prompting the housing crash dailysignal.com/2008/10/29/the-acorn-fanniefreddie-connection/ Memo to Tim Kaine when he was DNC chair/Virginia Governor. Shows more OFA/DNC collusion twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841484738269184 More collusion between Kaine/DNC and OFA. Involvement in New Jersey 2009 gubernatorial race twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841833544998912

4/?

List of donors (i.sli.mg/wZrcZq.jpg)

1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU

YOU DONT OWN 600,000$ TO BUY AN AMBASSADORSHIP!!!

5/?

DNC stock portfolio.

pastebin.com/9nig3CsV It appears that they were trading stocks on earnings days in 2011 which is quite alarming. These are days that stock prices move the most. If based on insider trading information, this is HUGE! The pastebin file is their current portfolio. If someone can download Amibroker and open the .dat files in the CNBC folder under the folder Portfolio, we may be able to find out more if we can find some patterns that look suspect. amibroker.com/guide/h_extsources.html
In the earnings excel file. Bill Clinton just happened to give a speech to one of the companies - Jeffries Group i.sli.mg/Uze60F.png Clinton speeches should be cross referenced with the rest OK so some of these companies in the earnings play spreadsheet seem to be up to some reeeeaaallly shady stuff regarding lobbying. There could really be something highly illegal here i.sli.mg/ke0KeH.png The DNC may have been invested in Smith and Wessons earnings for Q3 2011. Coincidentally Obama brought in new gun control laws that July. thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/11/obama-s-new-gun-control-regulations-exclusive.html
Koss was also listed. They settled a class action lawsuit right after earnings were reported in Oct 2011
Ok this is getting really illegal now. Pike Electric recieved a contract from Clinton chaired MCC for 17.9 million dollars in 2011 i.sli.mg/NTDytN.png
Ran over the 10,000 character limit. See reply below for update. The DNC was getting earnings (scary accurate) before released to the public. This is insider trading!!!

BUMP FOR IMPORTANCE. SPREAD THIS.

This has to be mainstream'd

One document specifies how the state swap program is run. Basically, this allows a DNC API to exchange and update data between states' voter rolls twice a year!

This is how purges happen, this is how voters are targeted and registrations switched, or voters made invalid due to any number of changes by this automated system. This is how Bernie Sanders voters got removed from voter rolls and party affiliations switched. Excerpt from the document:
Swap Summary After this agreement is negotiated with the ASDC, it is a contract between the DNC and individual states. The DNC is not bound by it in any state that does not sign. Definitions • Public Data- Data from government agencies and all other data included in the voter file that does not constitute Proprietary Data. • DNC Proprietary Data- Data appended or acquired by the DNC, including appended enhancements such as consumer information, political IDs, and models. • State Party Proprietary Data- Data appended to the public record by the state party or campaigns and organizations in the state. Data being swapped State Party Provides: • State Party Voter File • Any State Party Proprietary Data collected. DNC Provides: • Phone and NCOA matches; • DNC Proprietary Data relating to registered voters in that state; • Modeling created or attained by the DNC for that State and appended to records of voters in that state, accompanied by an explanation of the purpose and effectiveness of the model; • Training of State Party personnel in the use of the above information; • All information collected or obtained by the DNC concerning partisan or Democratic candidate ID’s in State Party’s state, including information on all persons who have moved into State Party’s state. • The DNC will maintain and give the State Party access to VoteBuilder, the national Voter Activation Network online platform Frequency of Swap

...tbc

last post for now

This exchange shall take place 2 times each year, and will include this information for an additional new registrant update each year.

Basically, the DNC voting software is not just a database, it is a hydra of servers that update voter information and can pass updated information at the state level with a short explanation (such as voter moved, re-registered, etc.) even when those events didn't really happen

Bump. CTR shills are attempting to slide this topic with kek and get threads.

Looks like lots of people are fucked up

Looks like the FBI is going to come knocking on lots of doors that house these donors

LET'S FUCKING BUMP THIS YEAH?

Pffft, nothing will happen.

something will be done about this.. r-right?

Not to go full CTR on this, but does this actually surprise anyone?

A wall of text confirming shit we all suspected does absolutely nothing, we need it compressed into a short concise piece that low attention span readers can take in. This wall of text could show Clinton selling launch codes to Isis, and it doesn't mean shit because no one would read it.

Bump

Bump. No slip n slide here boys.

>Sorry, you're not authorized to view these Tweets.

After all the shit we've seen dug up and nothing done about it, why would this time be different? I just pray that assange's October surprise is too big to ignore for the msm.

It's a trending hashtag on Twitter

It's just gets better

Here are the news broadcasts the DNC has total control of.

T. shill
user this is irrefutable proof that they broke the law

To be quite honest, we didn't dig up that much shit till now. This is the fucking mother-load. To boot, Wikileaks hasn't released their surprises yet either.

HAHA TIME FOR WEAPONIZED AUTISM

does this mean they are rigging

Bump for THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD THAT'S BEING SLID

GET THIS SHIT OUT IN THE OPEN, MEME IT

Can it failfag stop trying to demotivate. We're making shitloads of difference nigger pay attention.

>Implying this isn't getting into the "This will surly fuck us" zone for the CIA.
Big Guys hunting is comming

I'm just really excited for the wikileaks surprise.

>600,000
Fucks sake, I'd have taken a fucking loan out if I knew it was that cheap. And I'd have paid the loan back with a favour.

We are prepared to stop her by any memes necessary, even if that meme's forced.

I look forward to "anti-white" being an acceptable mainstream terminology

Have we started the fire?

IT'S HAPPENING #DNCLEAKS TRENDING ON TWITTER

bumpin

Comedy gold

The DNC are scum. We need to hang some traitors over this. How is it they are allowed to be so corrupt?

>insider trading
This is good stuff to get them on because people don't get nervous when there are financial charges like they do when it's for stuff like child molestation.

TIL Obama is campaigning for Hillary so he can get pardoned.

>Rachel
Shhhoooooooooooooo

ooooooocking.

BUMP

Dank dubs brah

Why is the DNC so evil?

Bump

Fuck dude. Bernie camp may want to know about this.
It means they are rigging the fuck out of the system.

These leak threads have turned me into a praying man Sup Forums. I pray for justice to fall onto all the DNC's heads like a ton of bricks. God damn them for what they've done to this country and its people.

When to octs strike, we are gonna see some serious shit!
>88888888

It's like he's really still alive and doing the Daily Shoah!

lookup
[email protected]

they tried to used him to manipulate the morning joe team

that's some top tier sec there.

Knew them fags at Fox were sell outs.

I'm 100% aware of that, I'm just saying that we can't get enough people to give a shot to read all of it. We need a condensed version to grab their interest, then we can link to the more in depth shit, otherwise we are just casting pearls before swine.

happening bump

SHADILAY SHADILAY

(bump)

>over 50% of them are Jews

My fucking sides.

GREAT stuff OP.

I was a Bernie guy and I'm not surprised. I already decided to vote Trump after I saw the first batch of leaks. This is just shitty icing.

This thread must not slide

Bumping this shit

Nothing to see here. Move on. Nothing will happen anyways.

REMEMBER TO TWEET #DNCleaks

DON'T LET CTR DISTRACT YOU

Bump

Fuck you

Gonna bump a bit more, people should be aware even if nothing comes of it.

Convert other Bernouts please.

bump

bump for
>a fucking leaf

First post in a year: BUMP

Fuck off

Is Shillary going to jail yet?

How fitting that the great heil of the numbers 88888888, The number of The Furher is coinciding with this singularity of meme magic and leaks.

SOON!

>Continuing trend of majority Jewish donors

Sup Forums, I hate that you are always right.

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

fuck off ctr

This, tweet out or post to facebook so other bernie supporters will see.

If Trump takes bernies supporters the white house is gauranteed.

I think this one speaks to the general public the most and is one of the most mportant when you think about it. The people need to know their enemy and they obv. haven't yet because the larger percentage of the population is still brainwashed by cable propaganda "news". As long as they own the people the truth will always be stifled.

We have two options to put uproot corruption. Electing officials into a positions they are able to burn it out, and praying they don't get corrupted themselves. Second option is revolution/civil war. It's brutal but does the job, assuming those who take power aren't corrupt.

so what happens with this? I know the DNC is corrupt pile of shit but will anyone start jailing them or will this get slid by the public?

Pfft a youtube channel I watch a lot called SecularTalk has basically become ground zero for turning Berniebros into Trump supporters. Every other video (rightfully) shits on Hillary. He gives Trump shit too but it seems very half-hearted at this point.

goddamit seeing all this stuff confirmed enrages me
We are heading to a one party state

Kek just won't stop the giving, praise him. Even if 10% of the shit published about Crooked Hillary is true, it's still a shitload of corruption and greed. Sad fact is, most all of the leaked info is true, this bitch is one walking talking piece of degenerate shit.

Not related to leak, but still timely...

The people who ran her server, after receiving orders by voice (nothing in writing) to employ an unusual process to NOT back things up, debated among themselves that it was being done to hide "some shady shit"

Is this being memefied? I can spread it among the normies. It's very juicy.

bump

So will the media actually talk about this or are they too busy with pepe?

Serious question: why is nobody talking about sending this shit to El Rato?

These new leaks are great bc they implicate the DNC as a whole--not just Hillary. I can't help but think the DNC wouldn't mind pushing her out to find a replacement, but now they're all proven corrupt.
Has Seth rich's name come up yet?

Also, where are the wikileaks links?

bump bump bump

nigga damn

Is getting slid on our own board.

If we can meme, we can win.

Are those names and addresses still valid?
Because I think some of these kikes need some pizza.

Here's the buyers guide for Ambassadorships.

DON'T READ THE DOCS GUYS THEY CONTAIN MALWARE