Shit, guys, things are getting just too real

Shit, guys, things are getting just too real.

Also, praise kek

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrog.faith/
youtube.com/watch?v=nDJzf5jqccw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
disciplesofkek.com/
archive.is/quZt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link

pepethefrog.faith/

Careful. If dilbertman starts reading Crowley and starts to understand the root of magick there's no telling what will happen.

>People get this wrong all the time, but Heqet is NOT the same as Kek. The frog statue with a person behind a computer has NOTHING TO DO WITH KEK.

luckily magick is the kind of thing that sounds weird and people dont buy it. most people are uniformitarian materialists, and you cannot convince them otherwise. this is great for us because only people who actually believe in gnosticism, hinduism, sufi, daoist, buddhist, taoist and zen buddhist philosophy (not religion) will be able to understand Pepe & kek, let alone believe it. no one else will understand. the best part about chaos magick is that it's a psy-op to keep bodhisattvas from unifying their prayer against the establishment (occult is a controlled opposition honeypot that never gets down to the physics of quantum consciousness; you may awaken, but pure unexcelled enlightenment will be out of reach).

you only succumb to believing in it after a very specific sequence of experiences that drive most people crazy. the more attention kek gets the better signal to noise ratio you get in the prayers, because only the enlightened are properly telegraphing to the isotropic vector matrix in the first place. all the haters get trapped in sigils and low level casting, forever, because they must believe in materialism. I am asserting that spiteful pepe memes don't even pollute the holy ghost, because these prayers are not made with the faith to launch them.

Ah...

Don't get my hopes up

PRAISE KEK

>someone copying the same hillary style text about pepe into our favor

kek wills.

>Another Trumptard that believes in Frog Magic

It's almost like you have to be borderline retarded to support Trump or something.

Strawpolls show that most of trump general doesn't believe in kek, it's just the newfag swarms powering this expired meme

>doesn't believe in lord kek

kek

I'm pretty sure a man who has successfully monetized meme magic multiple times won't gain anything from reading Crowley, except maybe cornering the goth niche market and a few more comic strip ideas.

Already done

Official theme of Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=nDJzf5jqccw

whatever idiot wrote that article is not even familiar with google.

pepe did not "appear on image boards". a fucking artist drew it, and has been very cool about letting it become a meme. and then some idiot repays him by writing this pile of shit.

i suppose his reddit style hogwash made more sense by lying or being ignorant.

Is he trying to tell us that it really makes him think?

Looks very myterious to me.

Fuck your gay General, kek is real

we must us this meme majic for good. use this meme majic to put TRUMP in the white house.

Where were you when meme majik took control of the markets on a global scale. Guys this is getting out of control, what have we done? We're fucking with forces we will never understand, all we can do now is praise KEK. Hopefully he won't collapse the market. If KEK wills a market crash, you better short the market NOW!

He didn't even talk about the Trump time machine myth

i had a similar, albeit lamer, opinion of the philosophies of kek

im not much a magic man, but theres something to be said of the human consciousness, and its ability to manifest events when brought into a collective

i wrote this days ago but 4chinz didnt let me post it because they thought it was spam

KEK was just a meme at one point, his power has now grown to memetic proportions. He now has the ability to alter reality as we know it. He as a demon servant has gained enough power, gained followers, and now is able to release the seal which contains Satan. Where were you when the 1000 year reign of Satan began? KEK the false prophet, Satan the one, the king of kings, the one and only true Messiah.

>who else is in this photo behind her?
>cucks.
>this is horrifying
>yes.

apex kek

Lmao imagine being a normie and reading that.

They will think we are insane but Hillary is even crazier for taking this cult seriously and a legitimate threat enough to put on her fucking website

normies will come to investigate and be converted

It's a pretty bad run down of how kek developed. Missed the most important part when Baal transitioned to Kek.

In a way meme magic does exist, its just our way of shitposting the narrative. Kek

So, everything debunked in one underrated post?

Maybe I need to
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

Reminder that everyone on Sup Forums should be listening to this song on repeat in order to pool our collective will.

Today is a convergence of happenings, and so we need to nudge things in the right direction.

Why so tense

One day, one day I will become a grand master in the arts of meme magic

lol just hearing this for the first time i cant condone this

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU
Praise KEK

> site promotion

this is better: disciplesofkek.com/

he didnt get repeating digits he will be nothing

THESE dubs however...

>none of the claims have a source
>the key one in the computer statue isn't real
If meme magic is real I will get a quintuple and a lucrative job and a career with abundance of material needs before the day is over.

crash thew market you say?
if this works i'll become crazy guys

Nothing personell

i dont want to click this can someone put it into some less riskier format?

>Website says Pepe originated as a sad looking frog.

What newfag wrote this shit?

KEK is great!
(P.B.U.H.)

I did say one day, but that time is not now.

Praise be to KEK

A month and half until election day and they declare war on a fucking frog comic.

The site also fails to mention the first case of meme magic, the Les Baines crash. The history of Kek is all fucked up here.

Meme magick is real

Claude Frollo?

You forgot the HIGH ENERGY japanese particle research center named K.E.K.

SHADILAY, BROTHERS.

at 7PM ET today, KEK is revealed.

PRAISE KEK.

SHADILAY! SHADILAY!

Heqet is frog headed so not entirely debunked at all.

We need a true egyptologist( e.g. Brenden Fraser from the Mummy) to really figure this out though

It is the frog god in front of the computer conducting memes, thousands of years ago. Meme magic is real. KEK returns.
PRAISE KEK

It also doesnt mention the saudi crain collapse

>All you really need to know is that sometime around 2010, a sad-looking cartoon frog began to trend among posters on Sup Forums.org, [8gag], and similar “underground” imageboards.

>2010

so much cringe

Wasn't that Baal's revenge for ISIS breaking statues?

>Sent from my (((iphone)))

It also didn't write about PEPE graffitti in that Turkey shooting

>pepethefrog.faith/
Cant reach site, anyone have archive?

>Expired meme
>Currently getting attention from alt AND mainstream news
Lol stay buttblasted and fannyfrustrated non-magic wielding normie retard.

Or pepe on the garage doors in france with fedora lying in the pool of blood or an actual frog in poland in place where some fucktard tried to blow up a bus stop or something.

put the "just fuck my shit up" hair on him in this pic.

You guys base your magic on the fact that people will eventually get a sequential number. You get stoked about dubs despite the odds of dubs being 1:10. When dubs are happening at statistically unlikely rates then you would have an argument.

Additionally you have a habit of honing in on GETs that say what you want them to say, but if a GET doesn't fit in your narrative you ignore it. If you were true to your faith you would put equal stock in all GETs but like any religious fanatic you focus on what fits into your dogma and discard whatever contradicts it. You're stoked on a majority pro-Trump board that pro-Trump posts get GETs.

For me to believe in meme magic,

>GETs would have to happen at a statistically unlikely rate
>The board would actually have to have a diversity of opinions instead of just being an alt-right board
>post numbers would have to be non-sequential

Until then you're schizoid cunts

saged

praise kek

>cucks

Keep denying reality, friend, by 2017 President Trump will be putting up statues of the Frog God on White House grounds

HAIL KEK

its not about the get, its about the information seen by many that manifests

I 100% agree with you, but you gotta admit the shadilay thing is pretty freaky.

We could seriously start trolling big Religion with this kind of attention. We could even rival Christianity one day.

Pic related is the only real internet god btw

>Final battle between Kek and God is anons rolling dubs to channel power.

Just who do you think Christ is?

>letting it become a meme

get the fuck out ctr

>He sent his only begotten tadpole

>pepethefrog.faith/
Dilbertman has been on a slow evolutionary path to completely embracing us

archive.is/quZt8

can they at least do a little research

wat is this? The links in the post are not opening here

Thank you for corr̦̞͙̗̠̝̣ͬ̈e͟c̪͔̲̱̋ͦt͍̅͑ͯͧ̑ḯ̯̟̰
ṉ͖͎̫̠͌̇͆̿͛ͦ͢ģ̬̦̻͎̺͚͓͖̊̂̽ ̢̰̞̙̦̫͚͒͝t̴͉̣̄͛̄̍ͣ͌h̶̶̞̳̮͍̰̝͗ͯ̏ͫȩ̲͈͛͋̽̅̅̑̀͠ ̵̻̲̙̖͈̳̈̎̀r̢͈̜̮̤̼̙̖̾ͩͣͫ
ḙ̝͙͕̘͖̏̒̋̋̄̑ͪ̒͐̒ͮͨͭ̇̉̑̚͟͡cͯ͛̈̿ͣ̋̐ͮ͏̷͡͏̰̪̘͖̩̬͓̺̭o̜̗̠͔̬͙̝͖͈ͧ̃ͦ̑͐ͦ̾̕͘͜r̡͎̼͓̟̜̤͍̤͎̩̝̺̱̖̲̮͉ͭͭͧ͌̆͆͊̅ͮͬ̒̓ͧ͂̕͢ͅͅd͈̘̫̱̰͓͕̭̘̗̻̰͚̗͙̱͖̋̊͊̀͑ͨ͋̌̔̓̓̐̀̚̚͢ͅ

to be fair, this is probably the closest anyone has come to unraveling the mystery

>Sup Forums
>alt-right board

What kind of meme is this? While the majority supports trump and a ""few"" consider themselves alt-right, there are many different right wing opinions on this board and labeling them all "alt-right" is just stupid and ignorant, exactly what the media is doing.

Just look at how there are so many different opinions in this board regarding the libertarian - authoritarian spectrum. Alt-Right is literally just a label used by the media to alienate a certain group.

why the fuck would we discuss chaos magick with moronic normies...???????? well, maybe not the worst thing in the world

Wikipedia says Heket is closely tied to Kek.

Can we start the Cult of Kek already? I want some of that sweet tax money already.

HINT: It wasn't slow. The manis woke as fuck and lives in Berkeley, CA, the epicenter of the spirituality movement. He knows about magick, but is reluctant to talk about it because his work is targeted towards business-minded rationals.

What's freaky about it?

>you only succumb to believing in it after a very specific sequence of experiences that drive most people crazy.

this hits close to home. almost went crazy irl but now i know there is more than the material.

well said. is the 888888888 get today?

anyway, chaos magick is phenomenally powerful and can quickly cause an unwanted enlightenment to occur. that said, after that really you recognize the majority of magic work takes place in your yoga practice... tantra, meditation are the primary basis of whether you are a powerful magician or not. noobs may find themselves in extreme pain when their experimental activities come back to bite them in the ass.

I dont know why you are even here to begin with other than have a piss baby tantrum.

So, yea.

CTR is going to get BTFO sooOooOoOon.....

Like I give a fuck about CTR or Clinton, who is basically dead.

it is such a good song that I can honestly listen to it a lot. the use of the instruments is pretty fucking cool

Sorry for injecting logic and reason into the thread while you shitpost ad homs with no substance. Call it a "tantrum" if you like.

its both. our collective consciousness is working with a real life interdimensional entity. Break through on dmt and have the intention on meeting kek and you will.

the thought that Hillary and her minions are gathering into board rooms and trying to think of a plan to fight "meme magic" and Kek is actually kind of horrifying if you think about it

>Dilbertman causes the apocalypse