ITS HABBENING!!11111!!!!

conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-idUSKCN11K02T
conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720
twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/775968810234970112?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/775972342300307457/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/775970799928901632/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/ChatRevolve/status/775959897867362304/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtu.be/x8eDyCRa0mY?t=22s
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU'RE SHITTING ME

This kills the shills

this will not change anything, nobody gives a shit about this stuff because trump is an "evil racist"

>inb4 false flag to get attention away from this

Hello kike
Do you read Torah?
I have a question for you.

Go ahead ask me anything

BUH...
BUH...

TRUMP IS WHITE MALE AND SEXIST!

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

Do you have any idea who could be the Messiah?
And the AntiChrist?
Not antiChrist, but actual AntiChrist?
I believe that antiChrists are Islamists.
But I really doubt that AntiChrist will be or is a mudslime.

yes

>pay to play
If niggers and spics didn't just mass vote (D), that might have actually mattered.

This is FAKE. Hillary is alive and well plus she is better than trump

And it's not even October yet

ok... now I know that you know something and that I might be on the right track.
Thank you kike.
Stay safe in your land we might meet soon.

Why do Jews even bother coming to this board? Is it that Jewish good humour?

That card is gay af

>nice made up documents you got there

It don't matter

she ded bro
she ded

>inb4 another nog gets killed by the police

Antichrist will be what the Jews claimed Jesus to be. A man born of a Jewish whore whose father is the devil or will be blessed by the devil.

implying normies will give a SHIT

Hilary would have died by the time of the elections anyway. She's sick. Prove me wrong faggots.

its actually unbelieveable how corrupt the us is and how nothing of this super fucked up stuff will matter

Oyy Vey.

I have a question for you.

Obama the beast, but which one?

DELET

What are you gonna do when the bast majority of israelis are orthodox who don't work and don't go to the military?

inb4 muh ebul Putin haxxors deflection

Unless if Hillary is prosecuted, I don't think this will stick enough to sway normies

Does anyone have a condensed list of incriminating information from the Guccifer Leaks?
I don't feel like sifting through a million emails.

checked and someone had a list. not much surprising so far other than more proof of donations for government positions, and some emails about huma laughing about hillary sparking the "peaceful" protest the same day as the benghazi victim's funerals...etc

Which one did ur dad pick?

Are there any trustworthy news organizations reporting this?

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

TRUMP VINDICATED

Fuck you where are the real happenings?

>trustworthy
>media

Jews and japs are the only ones who advertise here

>(((trustworthy)))

on a side note, wasn't guccifer released yesterday?

>november
>and clinton won with the 75% of votes

>Drudge is still not on it

Step it up, nigger

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-idUSKCN11K02T

:^)

Only Sup Forums my friend

G-D DAMN IT CHAIM LEFT HIS COMPUTER UNLOCKED AND SOME GOY SNUCK ONTO HIS CTR ACCOUNT AND POSTED INFORMATION!

SHUT IT DOWN NOW! SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

BRING THE SYSTEM DOWN NOW DAMNIT! HIROSHIMOOT! UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE NOW!

dnc leaks

>conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720

You retard. That's literally what the link in the op is.

twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/775968810234970112?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Jane Hartley paid DNC $605,000 & then nominated by #Obama to serve as U.S. Ambassador to France & Monaco. #DNCleak

THIS WILL SURELY BE THE END OF SHILLIARY'S CAMPAIGN

>'pay to play' literally in the fucking email

twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/775972342300307457/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Karol Mason donated $856,000 to #DNC & Obama made her his Assistant Attorney General! #DNCleak #TrumpTrain #TRUMP

twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/775970799928901632/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Julius Genachowski donated $3,494,919 to #DNC and served as Chairman of the FCC from 2009 to 2013. #DNCleak #TRUMP

Oh jeez... Boy is my face red
Sorry, total brain fart. Happens to the best of us.

Does anyone have the email talking about clinton admitting that she hates obama? I've seen people talk about it but haven't seen it

>yes
On a scale 1 to 10 how much do you cringe when christians start discussing their fan fiction tier additions as if it's somehow a part of judaism?

(((OP)))

What the fuck is guccifer?

It's okkk

I was under the impression that we had this one already. I believe I have been aware of that particular email for months, but I could be wrong.

Do you think a Jew demon rat feels anything other than greed and hatred for goyim?

didn't he """kill""" himself a while back? In his super secure jail cell? iirc guccifer got Clintoned

lucifers french brother

Yes yes well done wikileaks, well done.

HOWEVER

twitter.com/ChatRevolve/status/775959897867362304/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

youtu.be/x8eDyCRa0mY?t=22s

shitty leaks. no one gives as shit.

>?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720
The Jew must jew, as always.

Thank you for #CorrectingMyRecord

Are you trying to make it creepy with that cropping to make it more viral?

It might have the opposite effect. You don't need to spice up truth like that.. people will think a conspiracy nut made this image.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hillary is Kill

No. I pulled it off zerohedge

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list

DNC already blaming Russian boogeyman

Is Alex Jones freaking out yet?

But to say the the DNC started ISIS is dog shit. Bushy did, with the backed interested of (((them)))

This isn't going to happen. A few years ago they changed it, so that it's a lot harder for Orthodox jews to dodge military duty. It's not perfect though, and many Orthodox jews get ostracized/assaulted because their communities are retarded.

And in my opinion, military service is getting less crucial now. The longer this """"refugee"""" (((crisis))) goes on, the weaker the countries around us get. Nobody noticed, but in the West, support of the Palestinians and public opinion of Muslims are both in sharp decline. Plus Trump will take away their gibsmedats.

How can you leak something and expect a shift when the leak is stuff people have known for ages was going on? None of this comes as a surprise.

bunch of damn deplorables in this thread.

guciffer 2.0 leaked the latest information.

This is not the stuff Assagne was talking about when he said he has information that will get Hillary into prison, is it?

and yeah i think he did get the clinton treatment.

>shake the Democratic party to it's core.
>it's core
>it's

just saiyin'

no that's the October surprise coming up in a few weeks

>purging their own parasites

You're closer to uncle adolf than you think schlomo

The Hillshills itt are sooooooooooo desperate.

You probably haven't been told yet, but she died in that van on Sept 11.

Too bad she'll never see the inside of a courtroom for all her crimes.

But Bill will. Yes indeedy.

this van, was it down by the river?

Ok Leaf, explain yourself, I would like to read...

Why would he care? Pretty much all major religions suffer from this type of stuff.

Judaism is basically Canaanite polytheism, Mesopotamian myths and Zoroastrianism wrapped around some bizarre type of exclusivity myth.

Literally every religion has a history, and this history is seldom consistent with how the faithful portray this history.

Honest question: didn't the actions described in the email take place under the Bush administration? How would this make it Obama's fault?

they can only feel hatred

French Bread gets it, Come on Sup Forums i came here for truth, bust out fuckers

Is this true?