"All Right There's Only Six of Us!"

That's! Th-*Urp* It!

Sounds about right, Labcoat.

C'mon Rick, how could you forget me? Don't you remember that time we played tennis together?

Sure thing Rick.

BATMA-wait sorry. Wrong person

>reddit

wrong show,flying dorrito
go bother that *burp* nerd

but how could we be only six when i m here too
remember me rick,your friendly neighbourhood merchant?
remember all the fridges i sold you

He said in the Simpsons Kitchen.

meant it for

Could Rick make a Cell?

Yeah, his Cell wouldn't be a martial arts freak though.

He'd already be perfect

You said it, Rick!

THAT'S RIGHT RICK! Any ya'll varments that says there's more than eight o'us, you can GIT offa our land!

WHAT'S THIS?

A RICK AND MORTY THREAD WOEFULLY UNDERPOPULATED BY BEES?

Guys! Someone in here is a parasitic alien trying to feed off of our memories! We gotta get outta here as fast as possible and trap it inside alone! Follow me out of this window!

That's right M-master!

Pickle?

Indeed, Rick. The number of individuals within this room, that is to say people or persons amongst us, can be counted amongst each other. However! There is a minimum of one person amongst us, possibly more, but not all, who are not who they claim to be.

This is most concerning, as trust has been compromised. As I recall, there was once a similar situation we all found ourselves in. Do you remember Rick? When those accursed Powerpuff Girls foiled my genius plan to take over Townsville by making the townspeople forget they existed. I must admit it was a very round-about way of taking over the city, but I almost got away with it. That is, it could have succeeded had you not sided with those girly heroes. Remember?

Rick, remember that time you made that doofus Dr Doom blow up his own castle? We laughed for weeks.

Aw, yer just being paranoid Rick.

Rick stop this nonsense, remember that time the Red Skull had us hostage?

It's a good thing you've got me, Rick. Garnet. Your friend Garnet. Yes, the one and only real Garnet, who is real. Remember that thing you once did along with me, the real Garnet?

And I brought Amethyst too.

Remember when We broke Morty from that Peruvian Jail?

rick you invited us over

what are you talking about

>Mr. Poopy Butthole was real.

You remember when you saved me from those demons in the warp right rick?

Rick you remember when we started a school idol group?

forgot image

Nice trips

She's a parasite, Rick!

Bust my Buffers! I sure hope nothing bad happens, Rick.

Why didn't Rick just write down WHO the real people were instead of writing down how many there are, if he's such a genius?

He is also drunk 95% of the time

Totally, but his Cell would be a combination of Rick's nihilism, Morty's spineless-ness, Jerry's self-hatred, Beth's anxiety and Summer's teenage bitchiness.

It multiplies way too fast for that. If we're talking reason then Rick should've just killed everyone right there on the spot.

That would probably end up worse, since they could convince Rick he wrote down the names of parasites instead of the number of real people.

season 3 when

>"...and I can turn a black hole into a sun, so..." -Rick Sanchez.

I think we can be confident that not only he could, but that his cell would have ended the dragon ball storyline right then and there

Hey Rick, you ever wonder why we're here?

well his Abradolf Lincler was sort of that. Except instead of an unbeatable martial artist he was trying to combine good and evil to make a great moral authority

but Rick's track record in general for things he makes deciding they don't give a shit about their designed purpose is worse than Gero's, so Rick's Cell would probably just fuck off to become a tv aerobics instructor or a fashion model

Right

>She's a parasite
yeah, yeah she is.
but she's real.