What do you think his new Fox cartoon will look like?

I can't imagine they have the imagination to approve anything that doesn't rigidly copy the Simpsons format.

Also betting $10 he chickens out again and ragequits in 1.5 seasons.

he always looks like he's 14
oh wait its the shitty goatee

Hirshposting is some next level bitterness. I was there for Homestuck Act 7 and even that doesn't fucking compare. I doubt the Bleach ending compares to the sheer magnitude of salt of a few faggoty Hirshposters.

Probably a stock family sitcom with an edgier, more Rick and Morty-esque style of comedy. Sup Forums will hate it because Leddit likes it and Gravity Falls ended badly, but it'll do pretty well for 2-3 seasons.

Regardless of your opinion on Gravity Falls, the Fox show will be of lesser quality.

I think he'll try to do something adult and edgy to try to distance himself from Depravity(Gravity) Falls.

Free Square:
female characters will have no plot development because Hirsch will never get over his female fear/pedestalization issues.

Why does he have such a boner for Roiland?

Didn't he reportedly go days without bathing and his office in the Disney studios was filled with rotting garbage and food scraps?

I'm pretty sure that was Pendleton Ward.

Poor Alex. He just couldn't handle the filth and perversion of his show's fanbase. We were too much for him.

Hirsch could barely do 2 seasons of GF and you think hes going to last 3 while working with FOX?
hahahahhahaha

Roiland is his boyfriend

Depends on how much he's learned to work as part of a team.

>Hirshposting is some next level bitterness. I was there for Homestuck Act 7 and even that doesn't fucking compare. I doubt the Bleach ending compares to the sheer magnitude of salt of a few faggoty Hirshposters.
That makes it even more amusing t͏͏b͏͏h

I know, right? It's almost as if autists expected a Disney show of all things to feature explicit sex between underage characters.

I see you, Alex.

something something quirky/mellow characters something something women and gay people are cool something something insert social message here

Stoner comedy with this dude and his twin brother who are kind of like Beavis & Butthead, but they fight crime and solve mysteries in their spare time, and there's this villain who suspiciously resembles Donald Trump.

will we get more than one episode per season of the year?

>I'm betting $10

You need to be 18 to post here.

Probably not