youtube.com/watch?v=uiDTDY-WgYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T H I C C

quaRRRRRRK

WATCH IT, SISKO

>daddy's little princess can't wait for him to get home

Any Riker fatfic?

Why do I love her so much?

I feel like Voyager sandbagged us with these guys.

>More advanced than the Borg, Dominion, or any other major faction by a wide margin.
>Have been evolving for millions of years, apparently come from Earth.
>All ships are transwarp capable, without requiring a network the way the Borg do

They appear in one episode, are never seen or heard from again, and are completely forgotten until a passing mention toward the end of season 7. Feels like a wasted opportunity, especially since their transwarp technology is just the sort of thing Voyager could have used.

You kids want any of that Ketricel White? First hit is free.

Just another power level 1m+ deus ex machina race that couldn't possibly stick around or they'd ruin everything, there's been a good few of these across all of trek

aiiiiii LE MERCHANT NOSE

Why do I love him so much?

Our nacelles almost touched, what should I do?

>what should I do?

Pretend it never happened, cut off all contact, quit your job, change your name, and move to another system.

You would have to tone down the power level, but, unlike most other God-races, I think these guys actually had the potential to be fleshed-out in greater detail. We could have learned more about how they crossed the galaxy, what their "doctrine" entailed and how it developed, and how they interacted with other species in the Quadrant. The Voth were an actual functioning society. Other God-races are either intergalactic explorers, from other dimensions, or single characters. The Voth were more like a regular species, just extremely old.

I will never forgive Trek for what they did to her.

My god, that's a big ship

what's your favorite TNG episode(s)?

too many to count, but the ones I go back to the most:
>The Measure of a Man
>The Most Toys
>The Drumhead
>A Fistful of Datas (it's really fun and I like westerns)
>Chain of Command II
>Face of the Enemy (the rare good Troi episode + Romulans)
>All Good Things

cardassia, when damar rose. weyoun, whose eyes were narrowed
damar, his arms akimbo
damar the hero, as he lay still

Attention spoonheads.

I have your fertile women. Hand over all your potatoes or you'll never breed again.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

I can't stop thinking about fat Riker. I love him so much. What is wrong with me?

>it's a "everyone becomes addicted to a shitty augmented reality mobile game with 80's CG graphics, instead of using the virtual reality holodeck with ultra realistic graphics and incredibly detailed gameplay" episode

>"Hello, Shitty Wok? I'd like a number five with extra egg-fried rice. Don't forget the fortune cookies."

Alright. I'm into season 5 now, and I still don't get why people don't like Crusher. S5:EP5 Disaster, she and Geordie have to open the bay door to let out all oxygen in the room, and then have to make their way to the life support terminal to restore it halfway across the room. Geordie collapses after traveling 3 feet, while Crusher possesses the willpower and focus to reach the terminal and save their lives.

gotta be edgy xDD

Crusher's fine, but compared to the other doctors she just doesn't stand out that much. Bones and EMH were fucking great and many would still rate Bashir and Phlox over Crusher.

If you think that's edgy you haven't spent much time here.

FAGGOT BITCH

Gotta be rude! [more smiley faces]

STD is what's being edgy
>lol they ate her corpse xDD like on game of thrones!

desu that's not as edgy as Charlie X wishing that woman's face away

I'm waiting for episode 7 where we see a Klingon drinking Raktajino out of her upturned skull.

No such thing as Klingon coffee anymore, that'd be too cozy.

I really hate the word munchies, if i hear someone say it i want to rip their throat out

Are you me?

Do you guys know a sreaming site where I can watch ds9?
My regular site misses one episode of season 5. Or should I just pirate it?

Klingon munchies

Netflix has all the Treks

I read the words FAGGOT BITCH and I assumed you were talking about me, but it's just a false alarm. My bad.

Do you think Riker would consume the dead body of a fallen crewman if he was hungry enough?

based o'brien

Not like a human crewman. It's not cannibalism if they aren't a member of your own species.

yeah but it like directly interfaced with your brain chemistry

Who would win in a eating contest Will or Thomas?

S
T H I C C
A
R
S
H
I
P

Data. Data could eat like two whole packs of hot dogs and it wouldn't matter.

Does Data poop? I feel like with all the discussion going on about Discovery and the future of the franchise these are the real questions we should be asking.

I don't care if a pizza cutter can actually use spores to spin in space. I want to know if the robot shits or not.

well, he doesn't need to eat, but he can. I also presume Noonian Soong gave him a butthole bc why not, go the extra mile. So I guess if he wanted to, he could poop, but it'd just come out as mush and not smell like shit.

Very good question, btw.

The real question is whether Data is a top or bottom

I dont think he cares since he can't experience pleasure so it depends on the wants and needs of his sexual partner.

What's really nice about sex with Data is that afterwards you can tell him to go replicate you a sandwich and slap his ass and he won't feel offended about it.

Lore is a bottom tho.

He's versatile in a varity of pleasuring. Fully anatomically functional.

>"captain logs stardate 47689.3:"
>"we've been stranded for 2 days due to a [trekbabble] life support is fonctional however replicators are damaged beyond repair much to the dismay of commander riker, starfleet command has send help... But I'm affraid they'll arrive to late to save us"
>[cut to a view of ten forward we see Riker sweating heavily besides Worf]
>Worf: what were you saying? You muttered something about gagh I believe...
>Riker: NOTHING, I said nothing!! Worf when was your last meal ? [curious tone while looking hungrily at Worf shoulder]
>[Worf have an uneasy look on his face and leave in a hurry muttering something about phaser arrays and being on duty]
>[Riker look around him and notice he is alone in ten forward, he then leave and find himself alone in the enterprise's corridor he use is combadge:]
>"Riker to bridge, status repport [he receive an answer from Data but Data's voice is covered by a gigantic stomach noise coming from Riker belly]
>[he then proceed to walk for a turbolift, when suddently he notice a Bolean crewman trying to escape, he chase him and they soon find themselves both trapped in the same forcefield we then ear Picard voice comming from the speakers:]
>"Will, you must understand this is for your own safety you'll be confined here as long as the replicators are down, and for you crewman Fagg'th we're deeply sorry but we can't let Will eat the entire non-human crew."
>[Fagg'th burst into tears then the camera turn to reveal that riker is smiling toward him]
>"I wonder how boleans taste like"
>[Fade to black]

Hormones

>NOTHING, I said nothing!!

"Computer show me Coney Island, Earth. Circa 4th of July in the early 21st Century. Create Nathan hot dog eating contest tournament. Create profile for one, Joey Chestnut. Replicate actual hotdogs. Disengage safety protocols. Engage program."

Quick question, /trek/: Is it generally agreed upon that the first season of TNG can be skipped without really missing anything?

No

>Miles "It's not a party 'til I've strangled a Cardie" O'Brien

>skipping
no

You think O'Brien has necklace of spoons in a trunk some where?

yes

But only if you are a casual pleb.

No, that'd actually make him slightly interesting. He's the type of person who has a toast sandwich for lunch.

of course

You miss some stuff. There are some plots set up and characters introduced etc. It is however not vital to watch it compared to other shows.

At least you should watch the first and last episode.

t.Garak you jeleous bitch you

that nigga got himself an entire wardrobe out of cardassian skins he ripped from the flesh of living spoonheads, with socks and underwear. he doesn't wear them, but once in a while he send an anonymous package of clothes from this wardrobe to Garak's shop to remind him who's the boss.

Q. Lazarus Goodbye Horses starts playing***

I don't know, but I would kill to *be* Bashir in the scene that gif comes from.

Didn't Garak shoot down a transport full of Cardassian civvies just to take out a few Bajoran terrorists? He's probably killed more of his own people than O'Brien

He's tall and in shape, but still soft and squishy.

That story was probably a bullshit lie like everything else that comes out of his mouth. God, The Wire really is my favorite fucking Trek episide. Everything about that episode is just so fucking gay.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE US OR SHOW US THE LOVE WE SO RIGHTFULLY DESERVE. RELATIONS BETWEEN BAJORAN AND CARDASSIANS HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER. AS OF 10 MINUTES AGO, I HAVE JUST PUT ALL OF MY CUMMIES IN YOUR POPE. REST ASSURED, IT WAS MOSTLY CONSENSUAL. HOPEFULLY THIS ACT OF LEWD GENEROSITY WILL BE A STEPPIG STONE TO HEALTHIER RELATIONS BETWEEN OUR PEOPLE

THAT IS ALL

that was one of the stories he gave to bashir while his pleasure chip was burning his brain, we can't be sure about weither or not it is the truth while O'Brien was in over 500 confirmed combat situations I think that's the number that klingon lawyer pulled out during Worf's trial the parts about torture, execution and rape on cardassian childs was burried by a section 31 operative before he was put to trial for war crimes

>I HAVE JUST PUT ALL OF MY CUMMIES IN YOUR POPE
How can one Emissary be so based

What should I watch after ds9?
I already watched ENT amd TNG.
Also why did TNG take the boring 90's aesthetics for female uniforms did they hate miniskirts in the 90's?

TOS

TOS if you can bear the overall cheesiness of it all. If you want to hurt yourself go for VOY.

about the uniforms I supose it looked more serious that everyone was in a uniform rather than in skirt like those poor sods in TNG first season.

Been watching nothing but trek since february (TOS -> TNG -> DS9 -> VOY), and nothing but space operas for a year.
I'll be watching a voy episode and just skip it and see if anything meaningful happens by reading through the episode on memory alpha, so I'm slightly closer to when the borg show up.

How do I learn to enjoy trek again? What sort of mindset do I have to adapt? What should I be thinking of or looking for whenever I watch an episode to fully appreciate what I'm watching?

>I didn't watch TOS because I think it's all about Kirk finding new civs to sex. Enterprise seems a lot more fun to me! Every single episode is a new and exciting journey, and I appreciate how lighthearted it all feels.

Can we slap whoever started this "Kirk is a horndog who bangs green women" meme

I never did the math but I think Riker boned more alien than Kirk

oh hello
a doctor episode!

>its a worf almost joins future Sup Forums episode

Kek this was unexpected.

>winning the war one pissed vacationer leaving Risa at a time
future Sup Forums is even more retarded than current Sup Forums by just being the anti-fun league

Shame about what happened to that actress. Was it drugs? Brain tumor? She just crashed and kept crashing.

How many half breed hybrid human children did Riker accidentally father?

probably a mental thing, she had the ups of being successful and attractive, then when she started to gain weight people began to treat her different and she couldn't understand why and just spiraled out of control

>eels like a wasted opportunity, especially since their transwarp technology is just the sort of thing Voyager could have used.
There was a lot of shit they could have used, Q reality manipulation for instance...just because it would have helped them get home didn't make it relevant to be blunt.

>This is how Ra's Al Ghul behaves

Shocking!

Well you should take a break if you are skipping VOY. Its got funny shit in it. I genuinely like all the characters. Most scifi shows aren't perfect though.

>It's established Klingons do that decades ago
>It's not even shown

You come off like a dumb kid that's insulting some other kid because he heard someone he wants to impress say they didn't like something

AYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back to >>>/dis/

So I watched TOS, 6 films and TNG. Loving everything, currently on Generations movie.
Question is Deep Space 9 worth watching? I know it aired around same time as TNG but why? How is it different? Is it boring that's why they didn't call it star trek? (I'm not saying it is just curious about that decision)
tl;rd DS9 worth watching?

Obviously Voyager at some point.

Like others I do rate Voyager the lowest...but at the same time I have to say it also has some of the best episodes of all the shows to be honest.

A lot of the EMH Robert Picardo eps are just amazing

DS9 is the best of all of them. Watch it.

can't argue with trips

>Its got funny shit in it.
You mean stuff like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=uiDTDY-WgYc