BE. MORE. OFFENDED

BE. MORE. OFFENDED.

Meryl "I've a reputation to keep so bury it deep" Streep

Why do women support rapists instead of men who want to make the world a better place?

I love how filthy rich people who live inside their well guarded bubbles act like their input on normal people issues has any value.

how is any of this her fault? what are you trumpies whining about?

Meryl "Not a Peep" Streep

>tfw too ugly to get HARVEYED

I hope you people are happy

Trump killed Hollywood

Why does Sup Forums support nazis instead of men who want to make world a better place?

Meryl 'I will give a standing ovation to a child rapist' Streep

Why are you talking about Sup Forums?

Do people really think Trump isn't involved in the same rape hangouts all the other rich Jews he works for?

>nazis instead of men who want to make world a better place

Logical fallacy

Because women are biologically designed to prefer men who have the will to rape them while bettering the world is too abstract of a concept for them to grasp.

I bet you MMA loving fucks dont even get your sushi comped.

Nazis make the world a better place.

I love how actors/actress act like we can't tell they're acting.
bitch, you pretend for a living. Stop pretending you weren't complicit in this shit.

Meryl "I clap for a Yid who's raped a young kid" Streep

Is anyone else disturbed by how much they're attracted to Meryl Streep? She's old af but her facial aesthetics are god tier.

Meryl "Rape for thee, not for me" Streep

oh boo hoo these poor women had to suck some guy off for a few minutes and now they're millionaires with fame and a career =(((( i feel sooooooo sorry for these women!!

No, and no

Your hyperpatrician tastes are on point, my young friend.

worst granny by far.

also let's be real here, you know they were okay with it at the start of the careers. i would have done it too if i were in their shoes. but come on.. they're just butthurt they STILL had to do it after they got their careers. so it's less about sexual abuse and more about muh respect. otherwise they would have gone to the public from the get-go. but they didn't.

Meryl "Polanski isn't actually a creep" Streep

This is a good post.

BUt nazis do make the world a better place

HAHAHA DRUUUUMMPFFFF

Nazis are the men who want to make the world a better place.

It's the only defense the snowflakes have left.

That's not the point anyone here's making.

>it's the only defense the kikes have left
ftfy

you mean HARVESTED right?

Sweetheart, the level outrage you want also comes with traditionalist antisemitism.

You sure you're ready?

"I SWEAR all those times I saw a naked Harvey chasing women down Hollywood Boulevard, I had no IDEA anything was going on."