2017 Thor Thread!

2017 Thor Thread!

I miss him

Nice

Thor is such a stupid hero. Read Superman instead.

bait, but....

Superman's been around for 80-ish tears. Thor's been around for about 1500. If Thor was dumb, no one remember him.

I don't get why people liked this story arc, it was ok. His Malekith story was FAR better, it was so fucking metal
>I turned your liver to shards of glass
>I don't need a liver to fight you after he drank a giant under the table
>spits the glass shards that were his liver in Malekith's face

Malekith sometimes comes off as a joke villian but Aaron made him terrifying in this book.

needs his goat. Toothgnasher is GOAT!

I just dont get how Aaron goes from writing some legitimately fantastic space fantasy Thor stories to just awful, awful shallow and virtue signalling filler in FemThor.

Fem Thor has problems but It is far from Awful in my book. Really excited for the war with Gladiator's people.

>you will never have a thor, herc and hyperion ongoing

What was that comic that has Thor keep on going "I CARE NOT"?

Fuck Herc, give me Beta Ray Bill.

The Malekith arc was some trash D&D wannabe story except none of the characters in his party were useful or interesting.

Uncanny Avengers the Ragnarok Now arc.

Thank you.

>We will get a Worthy Thor vs Loki with the necrosword arc
HYPE

GET

Isn't breaking the table some kind of cheating in arm wrestling?

Only if it's intentional.

Well, they're not doing it on purpose you see.

You said it yourself, it's filler. Why bother?

Ok so hopefully Male Thor with the Ultimate hammer will get a ongoing after the Unworthy Mini is done.
What creators do you want on it?

I am fine with Aaron as as long as he stays away from feminism and Odin he is fine as the Unworthy Mini is fucking great.

Artistwise is a bit limited, Rocafort & Marquez are the only artist I think think of who will be available but both are solid choices.

What's wrong with his Odin?

>Evil elf killing people because they don't share his taste in music

wut

Ultimate Thor is best Thor

It's an edit

bump