BEN AFFLECK IS NEXT

>'I had to laugh so I wouldn't cry': Hilarie Burton claims Weinstein protege Ben Affleck groped her breast on TRL in 2003 'when she was just a kid'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4968750/amp/Hilarie-Burton-claims-Ben-Affleck-groped-TRL.html

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

It really is bombshell after bombshell this week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=rzcanJigO6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHE LIKED IT
SHE LIKED FEELING HIS BATARANG DIG INTO HER SKINNNNNNNN

but there's that interview with him with the interviewer on his lap which is infinitely more rapier

>21
>kid
also she was asking for it

I hope every Hollywood pedophile, pervert, and enabler is outed. Now is the time.

>he says this while posting on a board full of pedophiles and kid lovers

>bitches don't know about my fatwas

But then only women will be left.

I wished Ben Affleck groped my breast too :(

Like anyone believes her. It's Ben affleck. Even if he wasn't rich and famous she would like it

SOON

>Ben Affleck will never grope your man tits

Makes sense they'd sacrifice one of the few goys in Hollywood, even when it's the venal mutilated-cocked kikes running about who are the main purpetrators.

she's married to negan.

Ben Affleck was the ultimate supreme chad. Any woman young Ben touched wanted it very badly and they continue to have wet dreams about that day.

he could get away with it then, but not now, and not in current America.

>bin affleck

Fucking this

I'm 22 and I was convicted as an adult when I was 19 and had to spend 8 months in an adult jail, yet she is too young to have her tits felt when she's 3 years older?

>I'm 22 and I was convicted as an adult when I was 19 and had to spend 8 months in an adult jail
What'd you do, fish?

Today's 1984-like, dystopian liberal-tyranny America.

>he groped my breasts!
>literally has horrible ass breast genetics

yeah ok lady

I threw a wooden pallet over a line of riot police and hit one of the antifa sandniggers with it

I guess the closest crime in the US would be aggravated assault, but we have a MUCH more relaxed "justice system" here

If Hollywood makes their own Rapeman film,cast Affleck as Keisuke.

after all this, prepare for the explosion of over-exagerrated "victims" of sexual abuse looking for attention and/or money

there's video of it, and he isn't grabbing her boob? that would be impossible from that angle

It doesn't matter what age she was. Being randomly groped by some guy who thinks he can do what he wants because he's famous isn't right

except she's loving every minute of it

I hope Jonah Hill or Christian Bale is next

>getting molested by Christian Bale
No one is that lucky.

i agree, but why make it out to be worse than it actually was? there was no reason to say "i was just a kid".

There's some sort of purge going on in Hollywood.

INSHALLAH

You think Dan the Man is next?

Id be halfway to Mexico right about now if I were him.

>'I had to laugh so I wouldn't cry'
>retold the story with a light joke a decade ago on MTV

Yeah, I'm sure you're really broken up over this shit. Dumb ass broad.

Nice.

check amanda bynes twitter

I know, the thing that makes me buttmad is that the papers make her out to be some kind of child at age 21, simply because it's convenient for the story

If they had written an article about my crime, I can fucking guarantee that I would be called a right wing extremist at 19, not a fucking child

I'm not defending any of the brazen pussygrabbers in pedowood, I'm just tired of the endless double standards when it comes to the manipulative way the media paints pictures depending on who it's about.

Sorry if my rant is unreadable but in my defense, I haven't slept for going on 30 hours and English isn't my native tongue

al-fleck*

don't be so fucking rational. You're on Sup Forums ffs, the home of pedos and rape excusers

That video doesn't look "rapey" at all, rather the opposite actually

gross

ok, so a recast is imminent. Who will be the next batman, folks? I'm going with the goose.

I love modern hypocrisy. This happened back in 2003 and no one gave a fuck until now.

What does this tell you about people and memes?

And what is Trump and so called freedom caucus is doing about it? Nothing!

>wooden pallet over a line of riot police and hit one of the antifa sandniggers with it

I guess that the true justice was STACKED against him.

Is he drinking himself to death because he knew this was coming?

no he's doing that because he resorted to not only going back to capeshit, but capeshit that is completely and utterly shit on by anyone with half a brain

FAKE NEWS

I wish he'd convert to Islam for real. Women not being allowed to vote or drive would be a good call these days.

This is why you have a generation of goddamn retards - at eighteen you are old enough to work, marry, have children, take loans, open business, build house, own property, vote or go to war, but people treats this generation as `young adults` well into their 30`s.

DCucks btfo

BATMAN NO

More like Rapefleck

haha yeah, its not like baby boomers or gen X(enoestrogen) ever did anything wrong after turning 18! you tell 'em, fellow based 'pede! MAGA!

the actress he groped is married to the man who played Thomas Wayne in BvS.

Holy fuck people like you actually exist

You actually went to those stupid fucking riots? Get a job

enough about you pedo, we hate your kind here

Very nice.

>how dare you engage in protest, just go to work and accept what your overlords decide is best for you
this is why the term "cuck" became popular

>please don't rape me thanks

Yeah, women are so entitled these days

>married to the Chad version of RDJ

Based. Batfleck is going down.

He's going to have to remind Ben that sexual violence isn't tolerated under his reign.

JDM and all Chads have done shit like this. They're not going to turn on each other unless forced to in an interview.

I thought so

He was standing quite far from me too, I was a bit impressed with both my strength as well as my surprisingly good accuracy when I hit him

kek

I hear you

Of course I was an adult when I did my crime at 19, and I did my time as an adult at 20.
Why isn't she old enough to tell a Hollywood star to fuck off and keep his hands to himself, when she's older than I was at the time of both my crime and my incarceration

Please let this be the start of Hollywood's version of the BBC's Saville scandal

The video of that episode of TLC exists though
Also 21 isn't a kid
I wonder why she would come out with this story when it's demonstrably false?

You can safely assume that extreme virtue signalling liberals like Affleck are terrible people.

They are just turning at each other. I often find myself in the presence of wealthy and powerful people due to my family circumstances, and trust me, these people know about every immoral fuckery that is going on within their circles, because when you are actually in their circles, they are pretty open about it, thinking that no one will speak out due to the influence of others, in a weird sort of mutually assured destruction pact, so when you have these clowns suddenly coming out being all shocked and outraged about it, they are 100% full of shit.
Meryl Streep is the purest example of this, you will see.

HAHAHA HAHAHA DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

Negan is all about sex for favors though. Numales like to invent headcanon as to why Negan is secretly a rapist.

I have actually gone to several protests that has resulted in riots, so I'm one of those people regardless

The funny thing is though, the only time that I have been arrested was at a riot in my home town

I wasn't even in the march, I was standing among normal onlookers while the antifa faggots from all around Europe flew to my town just to destroy by throwing rocks, bottles and fireworks through shop windows and the like

Go fuck yourself, they caused a shit ton more damage to the town itself than to the "fascists" they were there to assault.

>8 years ago

Sup Forums has changed in that time, friendo.

T R U M P E D
R
U
M
P
E
D

media hasnt a leg to stand on

WE NEED TO BAN ALL SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR

SEX ISNT NATURAL

MEN ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE ATTRACTED TO WOMEN

WOMEN ARE NEVER ATTRACTED TO MEN

MEN OR WOMEN NEVER ENJOY ATTENTION

its the perfect crime

>getting your tit grabbed
>raped
Further proof that women's voting rights were a mistake.

t. rapist

>Hilarie Burton
> "When I was a kid"
> 2003 - 1982 = 21y old
> 21y = kid

I swear women are just attention seekers.

Problem is that millenial twats don't do anything but eat avocado toasts and spend thousands for vapid shit. And then they have the gal to turn at 26 years of age and demand their college debt to be forgiven because they willingly chose vapid shit education while shilling for open borders.
Fuck them.

Do tell me how did he groped her boob when a) it clearly shows his hand on her back b) she liked
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=rzcanJigO6U

hey I'm not defending anyone abusing their position of power to get sexual favors, but giving someone a hug while being filmed by television cameras is just regular human behaviour. even if he gave her a quick squeeze, when did teasing become such a fucking taboo?

Noice

The adult brain isn't fully developed at 18, even physically let alone mentally.
I hear what you're saying, but just because people used to marry at 18 doesn't mean it "worked just fine". Adults should be considered adults, but there is a distinction between "young adults" and grown men and women.

There didn't use to be child labor laws either, but we don't really like that idea now. It's just a continuation of the same. If you look at something as simple as kids clothing from the 1800s kids were just considered smaller adults. They aren't. And neihter are 18 year olds.

By the way I'm not saying a 21 year old isn't old enough to know how to react to unwanted sexual attention, if it is unwanted.

I don't know how you being stupid enough to get thrown into prison is in your eyes a good example that "young adults" can make wise and mature decisions.

> 21y = kid
oh fuq i gotta go underground

Maybe after the show?
He probably thought they hit it off but turned out she wasn't into him
The end . Also Bases Ben should sue her for libel

>Hello female. I would like to have sex with you if you were to be agreeable to it. Beep boop.

I'm sure those roasties were asking for it. Ben is a big, strong man with a great body. His groping and humping wouldn't be an imposition on anyone, even a man such as myself.

You don't need to know that, because that isn't at all what I am saying, retardo.

I am saying that the media shouldn't portray their own people as children when they're older than other people that the same media portrays as grown, evil criminals.

How the fuck did you even think that I was trying to portray my own incarceration as something wise or mature.
Me being thrown in jail wasn't either of those things, I am simply trying to shine a light on the hypocrisy in their reporting of the news.

I'm pretty sure the same "media" also thinks young adults who are "excluded" or "outcasts" of society or whatever the terminology is today is one of the biggest threats to society as a whole so no, I don't see any hypocrisy.

was it an invisible grope? i don't see shit

not to mention his hand had to grow an extra foot to reach her boob like she described

>when she was just a kid
>21 years old

Why did Ben just apologize to a "Ms. Burton" on twitter?

>2009 was 8 years ago
jesus....

Holy shit I love been Affleck now

A lot of opportunistic skanks are going to make wild accusations left and right just to make a few bucks.

>Hilarie Burton claims Weinstein protege Ben Affleck groped her breast on TRL in 2003 'when she was just a kid'
She was 21.

One of the creepiest pics I ever saw was on Bryan Singer's instagram when he was filming X-Men Apocalypse. He was taking a selfie with the lad who played Archangel that was also in Eastenders as Peter Beale - Ben Hardy.
Singer was doing duck face with this satisfied creepy look on his face that suggested "I'm going to smash this boi pussy tonight".
When I put two and two together it made sense and creeped the hell out of me. Good looking blonde posh lad in great shape goes from BBC soap to Hollywood superhero in one fell suck.