This board turned to shit when flags came back

this board turned to shit when flags came back

You should use a more attention grabbing picture next time. A picture of a typical Swedish man won't get you many replies.

>that flag
>that picture

dude you aren't helping

>Achmed's upset
Here, have an underage Swedish girl.

The fuck is that picture.
I'm going to save that just to shitpost.

Oh wow, cuck is triggered by getting called out.

>implying swedes have a dick even half that size

Oh wow, I am so sorry that I might 'ruin' Sweden's amazing image. LOL

Do you have a feminine penis?
Can you post it?

FPBP for the win.

Some posts don't even need flags to know who is behind this shitpost.

what a quality thread

Stop it boner, this is wrong.

I know this is a shitpost thread but you're kind of right. Many discussions on Sup Forums devolve into "my country vc your country" because of flags. Not to mention the

>X country
>white

Get back in the cuckshed svenlina

Agreed. The argument was that people would be ashamed of shitposting and damaging their country's credibility, but as swedes, leaves and aussies have demonstrated, shitposters don't care a bit.

ACHMED! YOUR FAGGOT OP GOT LOOSE ON THE INTERNET AGAIN!

The flags are helpful. For a board that pretty much only talks about nations, it is pretty fitting. Flags tell a lot about a background of a person, so you don't have to waste time pondering why the poster is such retard.

>A FUCKING SOMALIAN

nah we will bully you until you do some columbine shit

Fuck you. It's not shit, you inveterate degenerate. I've seen shit. I know shit when i see it and Sup Forums is not it.

>blackmen

>t.sven

Örg börg smörebröd indeed, Sven. Are your little cucksheds fitted with Internet nowadays or are you allowed back into the house? Is your Somalian Bull not around?

It's like they knew.

Poo in Loo destroys Sweden in a brutal flurry of attacks. Is this the end of Sweden?

I don't know Garry, but it certainly was convincing.

When did flags ever go away? I've been here forever and they've always been here. By the way, how do I change my flag? Never could figure that out

>Sweden
>posts horrid tranny cartoons
This is why flags are important. Swedish posts are disregarded more easily