Prove this wrong Sup Forums

Prove this wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoCQFJxeHr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should shop her face on a frog

Did she just assume the razors gender?

He's right though, pink tax is a thing

Then just buy the men's razor you stupid bitch.

>she literally can't do math

Really makes you think

Pink tax is a thing, but why did this ugly bitch feel the need to plaster her face all over the pictures.

Fucking women.

Yes
The moment you try to buy the "male" ones the patriarchy will slap it out of your hands
Also please do try using male orientated shaving products of female skin
Just prepare some bandages

is that eggman

then buy the fucking men's razer.

Pure economics. Not social. Bic isn't charging you more because you're a woman. Bic is charging more because you'll use it less and buy less often. In order to make a profit on a product that sits on the shelf for longer, the price goes up. Men who shave their faces shave pretty much DAILY. Women who shave under their arms and their, their legs, etc. May only shave once a week. You'll literally only buy that pack once and use the blades over the course of a couple of months. The men's razor on the other hand will run out of blades in a month if you're changing out blades every few days like you're supposed to or if you can bear the dull blades long enough to make it last a week, you might get a couple of months out of it. I'll by my blades 3 times as often and over the course of the year I will have paid 3 times more for my razors than you will. In essence, my razors cost me MORE than yours do... over time.

>gender tax
>someone will arrest you and charge you with tax evasion for incorrectly buying the cheaper version
Gender is a social construct anyway, just because I identify as a trans-billionaire doesnt mean I have to spend like one stupid fuck.

Cause women don't generally think about money and will buy gum for 5 dollars

I dont know much about razors.

Is there some design difference that prevents her from just buying the ones for males

>incapable of buying option B because it isn't colored pink
Why are girls so dumb?

its not mens fault that women are retarded and will pay more for razors. thats just good business by the companies making them.

you can see the same price gouging in other areas where men spend most of their money.

She can't into math.

Shes paying for 1/3 less not 2/3 less

Women don't have to shave as often as men.

There actually is
Male and female skin is pretty different

I know this copypasta, but in all time it still bothers me: Why woman don't try to buy male product. I don't give a flying fuck, for who product is intended, as long as it satisfies my needs. This is like bitching about Ferrari being expensive.

Why can't she shave with the male razors if they are the same?

Jesus Christ, she is ugly.

Blades for woman are usually sharper because they have more sensitive skin

So the product is different, maybe that's why it costs 30 cent more?

>buying the sharpened jew

Underrated post

then buy the other one. or none of them or whatever the fuck you want

where is her problem?

I mean it seems like she is the one accepting, that she has to buy the big one

Buy the "male" one?

That whole image is just an excuse to post her selfies 6 times, don't take it so seriously.
If she wanted to be taken seriously she would have just posted the price tags side by side and circled the number of blades.

this seems reasonable.

also anyone not retarded would just buy the mens razors.

Men shave more.

I use female razors all the time and they feel no different from the male ones.

Please stop.

That thing looks an awful lot like eggy

So she is buying different product altogether, and guess what, it is different crafted, and different priced.
False equivalency.

No, that's totally inaccurate.

That cartoon girl isn't ugly enough.

Why the fuck are women so vain?
Every fucking time, why?!

Look at this fag

They choose not to, because it's not pink and it's not "a women's razor" even though, if they want to pay less, they could just buy men's products.

Recieving 1/3 less product for slightly higher price.

Because if it isn't pretty pink flower colored. She won't buy it.

The law of supply and demand. Also, are the ingredients of those two razors the same? Are they made of the same plastic? Are the blades made out of the same metal? Are the razors the same type of razors? I bet not.

And why not just buy the one that is cheaper if it bothers her so much?

how can you afford a computer

men shave more
beard is harder and thicker and wears down blades faster

also the blades might have a different angle/material/finish because of their very different intended purposes which would make them better for their intended tasks

Got rid of the pointless Sup Forums shit around the picture for anyone that wants to post this in their shitposting endeavours
Don't know why he wouldn't just save the fucking picture.

Hrt 4 months

Because she is retarded

Why do these activists always look like a bunch of fucking lunatics and genetic dead ends?

Also dont forget that mens facial hair is alot tougher and thicker, dulling the blade faster compared to shaving thin leg hairs.

Razor's handle is bigger, pink and adapted for a better grip to shave legs, cunt, etc
Men only need to shave their fucking face with wathever they might find

There, basic logic solves everything again.

So she's retarded for not buying the superior product that isn't marketed towards her

>use it less

women(should) shave legs, armpits, and pubes every day

THIS. I so can not understand the mentality behind this, my instagram account has 2 pictures of my face at most, I don't want to subject people to my awful mug. Then again I am male, however there are guys who do this as well

One underrated point is that women's razors are not actually an identical product bar the branding and colour, legs are a different shape and size to faces, so they have a different blade

>Have a female roommate
>She never buys toiletries beyond tampons
>Uses my disposable razors (even the used ones) to shave her pubes/legs
She made me have a hatred for women. I'm never living with one again, fuck having kids n shiet.

Bic let's the free market figure out the price.

Did tou fugg her?

Pathetic, you can do better than this.

My female roomate drinks my stuff from the frige and eats my pizza that I leave in the fridge most times.
Oh and uses my shampoo and shower gel too.

why dont women just buy the male version then?

Shoe is my waifu

coal burning jew

>BUY THE FUCKING NON-PINK RAZOR THEN

kek this is underrated as fuck

Why doesn't she just buy the male razor and use that one then?
I'm sure her legs won't look like Vietnam after the fact.

She's right. The gendering of basic consumer products is done just to justify an increase in price and to promote greater levels of consumption. Sup Forums should be campaigning hard against the unnecessary gendering of basic life products. The one that makes me laugh hardest is pens.

Why are you such pushovers? Is it because they're female?

1/3
It's 1/3 less.

Bollocks m8 they're exactly the same.
Point is, if bitches are mug enough to pay more for the same damn thing just because it's pink and says 'ladyshave - kind to your kunt' or some shit then fuck em it's their problem.

Women's razors are of better quality, being more delicate on skin. If you don't care or don't believe it, then just buy the men's razor.

>every few days

dude, try wiping the razor head off on a towel (with the blade direction, dont shave the towel) after shaving. it prevents rust from dulling the blade. my blades last a couple weeks with no problems.

this->

Eh it doesn't make me mad or anything, in compensation she cooks for me and helps me wash my clothes, and I don't have to do dishes either.
So I don't complain much, it's just odd that she does it without asking me if she can have it.

But razors are not the same, neither are shaving creams.

>Female roomate

How are you enjoying those bull induced late night moans in your place cuck?

Good looking lesbian SJW do not exist. They literally all look like her.

Male skin is more durable than female skin thus requiring less buffers between the skin and the razer.
Also females shave more and need more buffers than men.

I live with 4 girls and none of them bring in people to fuck, or if they do they don't make any noise.
I have no complaints.

Nah, they're not my type.

>impossible for women to use the better value razor
>must by more expensive razor because pink
>unavoidable 'gender' tax

Women confirmed for stupid

Praise KEK

>females shave more
My face says otherwise nigger.

>uses my shampoo and eats my pizza
>cooks and cleans for me
sounds like a pretty sweet deal pham, you get more for less than most marriages these days

My wife and I share same pack. We have our own handles, and she keeps hers in the shower, while sits behind the mirror like a civilized razor. We also do the ((((dollar shave club)))), and so pay significantly less for both of us to shave than one of us buying bic or Gillette or whatever.

Also because women use the razors for their whole body, the handles of female razors are usually much more flexible and more ergonomically formed to get a better grip when shaving harder to reach areas.
They also oftentimes have an extra moisturizing strip placed near the blade to prevent skin irritation.

Females are stupid they could use the male one, but they falls for the female product meme.

>color a product pink and gay looking
>girls assume it's for them
>too stupid to consider buying the alternative
>the fact that the product is still on the shelf means there was a demand for it
>she probably ended up buying it, furthering the demand
>blames the patriarchy
This is why they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Groupthink susceptible useful idiots

>women shave more
I certainly hope that you mean more surface area, not more frequently...neckbearded faggot

Why doesn't she just buy the male razors and save some money then?

>(for binary girl/boy)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Buy the cheaper one you fucking moron.

Why do products for women cost more?

Because women are fucking stupid and pay more.

Businesses gonna business.

>one razor is cheap plastic
>the other has a smooth foamy material to make shaving easier
Women should be required a license to speak

Well I still sweep the floor and mop it, but not having to do dishes or clean the bahtroom is a nice thing, that's for sure.

denim works best

lower demand for female razors.
Men shave more than women.

I realize the dichotomy of a male/female razor is entirely a construct, but if women are stupid enough to buy their razors for more just because they come in a pink wrapper, then let them. Seriously not a problem when women can just buy the other package and use it.

Unless there's something about the female razor that differs from the male razor. In which case maybe that's where the extra cost comes in.

Not hard.

Explain the difference? It's just the color of the plastic on the handles, right? Maybe there's a difference between face razors and leg razors, but that's not about gender. Capitalists are using gender to exploit and manipulate consumers.

I thought razor cartridges for women were slightly wider since they're mostly used on the legs