Cum to an anime girl.

PRAISE HIM!

i gave kek too much energy then

A FUCKING LEAF

saged

Repeating digits m80
Also hide a sage shill threads
Now check em and praise him

Shadelay, brother. The memelange must flow.
Praise Kek

>found this buried in my moms closet
>turns out it was made by my grandmother who I never got to meet
>she was a devote kek worshiper before it went mainstream

Just gonna leave this here praise kek

I always found this Kek worship stuff very amusing. I found it to be a hilarious, top tier meme built of synchronicity and coincidence, but nothing more.

Seeing Pepe manifest on that news show while Clinton tried to spew her nonsense struck real fear of this Kek worship into me and has me taking it just a hair seriously.

My question for those that call Kek their one true God:
Do you not worry about the imbalance of power created by worship just one of these 8 primordial Egyptian Gods? Is it possible that worshiping just one half of the pair of chaos Gods could possibly have consequences? Bear in mind that the mound on which the egg was laid was formed by an imbalance of power between the 8 primordial deities...

Witnessed.

I'm fucking shitting my pants right now.

What did kek mean by this?

>888
wow

Kek has blessed you, my man. Do you still doubt him?

You better be a believer now.

wouldn't thousands of years of not worshiping these gods have created the same imbalance?

no...please no.. this cant... oh god

Kek has spoken

KEK HAS REVEALED HIMSELF TO US

the bringer of light is upon us

My eyes

really made me think

>8 gods
>8888

There will never be a power imbalance user. The other gods are dead right now because they aren't worshiped in such a scale. Kek is the sole ruler of the pantheon of egyptian deities and the other ones are sleeping. Which means right now they don't exist.

There can't be an imbalance with something that doesn't exist. Let Kek run wild, let him run free. He rules the world and we follow him wherever he goes. We watch wherever he strikes and we will always be in awe of his power.

now this is what I call a praise post
Kek is the only one that has manifested

I posted this as the last image in that thread that just got saged

the best way to praise Kek is to make image macro offerings.

like this one I made today.

Holy fuck. He is here.

KEK BE PRAISED.

Its hard to doubt it when shit like this happen daily.

Dedicate repeating digits to him and the Ogdoad, and post rare Pepes to combat shills

WITNESSED

Eat a Publix sub. Oh wait, you're a leaf, you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

I didn't even make that connection,
meanwhile you ACTUALLY GOT DUBS

I was on the verge of tears this morning after seeing Kek manifest himself on that news show. That imagery kept coming back to me and driving fear into my heart.

This is too much for my flimsy sanity to handle.

KEK BE PRAISED

ALL PRAISES TO KEK

OH FUCK

Sry Leaf but the taigs are using this 88888888 to genocide the eternal anglo.

>Well mrs, Clinton they post frog pictures all day and prey to old egyption god and if they get repreating digits, everyone checkes em so their wishies can come true
t. CTR shill report

For reference Styx talked about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpKqH8SmBLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg

Kek and his prophet pepe must be represented by the 1 in 88818888... praise kek

No, because they would be equally without power.
This time in history right now is the time with the greatest imbalance of power between these eight Gods. There's an even greater imbalance than before the egg that hatched and ultimately gave rise to the universe as we know it was laid.

He truly is.

We eagerly await your next message, great lord.

>Seeing Pepe manifest on that news show while Clinton tried to spew her nonsense

Eh? Link please

This was for

This

Praise kek!

Legit sigill! Everyone, focus on that image and meditate upon it

WE MUST PRAISE THEM ALL? SHOW US THE TRUTH KEK. DO YOU WILL THIS?

GUYS

GOOLGE "KEK"

THIRD RESULT

Once more, KEK has given us a sign

Nice trips! However, trust the process and the other gods will emerge, like Kek did on his own.

This is a video of Kek manifesting himself on live television over Hillary Clinton's shit-spewing lying.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA

Holy shit nigger

SAGE this SLIDE thread

DNC LEAKS THREAD:

>

I think we worship both halves of kek, we dont respect cucks but we acknowledge them

He has spoken.

Are you a herald??

Praise kek

>Do you not worry about the imbalance of power created by worship just one of these 8 primordial Egyptian Gods?

they all get worship silly pants, KEKs mate is KUK for garsh sakes

So.... Much..... Power

>What did kek mean by this?
worship the devil

The Ogdoad will reveal itself, Kek is but an agent of change. The Ogdoad as a whole are the group of deities that created this planet. We are merely living and attempting to beckon our creators.

WITNESSED

I like pickles

Kek is known as Kuk you imbecile. His mate and female counterpart is Keket or Kauket

Okay.
So we should also look into the balancing force to Kek. The snake, no?

Balance is important. Chaos is good, chaos is important, but only when it leads to stability.

And so, what does the snake want. Consecutive digits? Digits at all?

SANITY IS FOR ORDER

WE DO NOT INSTRUMENT ORDER

WE INSTRUMENT CHAOS

THROUGH CHAOS THE OGDOAD SHALL REIGN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGAIN

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE THE OGDOAD

>Till Eulenspiegel is a trickster figure originating in Middle Low German folklore. He made his main entrance in English-speaking culture late in the nineteenth century as "Owlglass". In the stories, he is presented as a trickster who plays practical jokes on his contemporaries, exposing vices at every turn, greed and folly, hypocrisy and foolishness. As Peter Carels notes, "The fulcrum of his wit in a large number of the tales is his literal interpretation of figurative language."[4] In these stories, anything that can go wrong in communication does go wrong due to the disparity in consciousness.

>These irritations, amounting to conflicts, have the potential of effecting mental paradigm changes and increases in the level of consciousness.

>Many others of Till's pranks are scatological in nature, and involve tricking people into touching, smelling, or even eating Till's excrement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_Eulenspiegel

THANK YOU KEK! MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE!

>Kek worship is sliding

If Kek's will is as iron as we think, he will ensure those emails circulate. You may be the agents of change for the Emails. We will worship Kek until the end of days.

Dig up a prosecutable felony case that can be proved against Trump for Kek.

Kek is a chaos god and will reward you for it.

>trips
no they wont shill. are you really going to try to worship other gods. juden will try anything.

shove a cucmber up your ass

pretty much anything green will do (obviously a frog will be best)

when you cum praise kek

You stupid nigger, the other half of Kek isn't Kuk. Kuk is another spelling of Kek. Kek's female, snake counterpart is Kuket, and we've neglected her.

>four 8s
>there are four pairs of primordial gods, a total of 8

Why is 88888888 taking so long?

Praise Kek!

Saddens me to think I won't be present for May Kek fulfil Sup Forumss dreams while guiding us into a new era.

I had this stuff in elementary school, I am astonished of the reference you maid.
Also, we had the task to build something of papermachee or whatever that stuff is called in english (too high energized to open a fucking lexicon), and I built something phallic as far as I can remember. Plz explain symbollogy

Kek is a duad, androgynous, and thus perfect

male and female at the same time

obviously

Kek

Ohh kay.

Actually I think I get this.

Heh is the god of infinity. Heh is pretty damn interested in numbers too, and his number is one million.

Seems fitting. Kek and Heh.

cucks are sneks
praise kek

^an imbalance of power between the 8 primordial deities...

Shadelay, user. How did Styx miss the lyrics? They are an integral part of the story.

daaaaamn check em

Trips speaketh

Captcha

Confirmed

>88818888
>1

Praise be to KEK

I was doing some reading on the Trickster archetype when I came across Eulenspiegel. Some neat similarities, especially since he's associated with the Owl.

hopefully someone is compiling all this shit, I had a crazy one on that recently deleted thread

guess what I will start to collect pepes from now on

Styxx....is that you?

HE'S HERE, BE AWARE

Holy fuck
Praise kek

Hey Kek, I know you know your own backstory, but for all the ignorant people reading this lemme drop a bit of knowledge. See the ogdoad was balanced in the time before everything, each entity tugging on the cosmic egg equally such that there was no change and only darkness. But chaos does not allow for unchanging darkness forever, and began to pull harder on his side of the egg. The egg cracked, and out bust the golden sun Ra, and the universe was given light.

We stand exactly at this point again after all this time, the egg is cracking, an age of light awaits.