Kira means light in russian and celtic

>Kira means light in russian and celtic
>It also sort of means killer in japanese

No its not.

I dont know what are you talking about (дeбил в пepeвoдчикe нaвepнoe cвoю cpaнь лaтиницy впиcaл лoх)

This actor is so dull and uncharismatic, everyone had a classmate who looked like that. Basically just random.

BELLADONNA, n. In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

i didn't mind this film desu

lol

>88819049
it means killer in the same way saying "suki" means you leave someone. it's slang

>celtic

Adam Wingard’s films are A E S T H E T I C as fuck, which is cool, but he really needs to pick better scripts.

this movie was pretty stylish and fun

but light seemed kinda retarded and it didn't make sense to me

like how he wrote in the death note that his girlfriend would receive the death note from him before dying and then acts surprised when she takes it. Isn't she forced to do what it says?

it was all a performance you see, he had everything planned out and was only acting like a moron to fool the cops on the ground

>celtic

>celtic

>close up of L smacking his lips and eating candy

gross. what were they thinking

Yea I think he was lying

>Let's make a Death Note movie set in America
>Okay, but the source material has too much stuff for a 2 hours lenght
>No problem, just craft a new story.
>Okay, after all the core of the story has always been the ideological fight between Light and L so-
>Sounds lame. Make it relatable. Set it in a school or something. And add some romance.
>So...nothing like the original story you mean? If we change the setting, the story and the characters-
>Are you crazy? People want to see Light vs L again. I'm just saying make them relatable.

why didn't Light use the gun to shoot L to death or at least order his fan to do it for him

light more like dim lmao

the source material isn't even THAT good, but a least it isn't a mockery of itself
pic related

Dumb russian shill

ayo hol' up white cracka

>virgin run

>Watari's name is literally just "Watari"
>he has no last name
>hands his real name out on a business card

was it kino?

kira does not mean killer in japanese lmao, kira is not a word in japanese

>Kira means light in russian
nyet

>It also sort of means killer in japanese
Stopped watching after this part

at least he runs like a anime character

OP is literally a retard,the Irish name Ciara, the source of the anglised Kira/Keira means dark haired.

>celtic

WTF is Celtic user?

Light is Golau in Welsh, Solas in Gaelic, Gouloù in Breton...

Explain OP.

i'm irish and it makes me fucking furious when people call the Irish language Gaelic or Celtic or Irish Gaelic
we just call it Irish,no-one says gaelic
we also dont say top of the morning believe it or not

Begorra tis like another potato famine boss

In this movie it meant Retard mcFuckstain

Stopped watching when L was introduced. His acting was so incredibly lame I couldn’t handle it.

don't know if I can bring myself to watch this. currently rewatching the anime and it's actually good, 16-year-old me was right for once.

Hol up. That's not Ryuk running?!