>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 13
> Syrian MoD downs IAF warplane, IAF denies it
> 21 FSA, "rebel" and jihadi groups officially reject the cease-fire conditions
>Syrian Army kills over 30 jihadists in the Golan Heights
>New Israeli air raids on Syrian posts in Golan Heights following cross-border mortars
>Israeli lawmaker accuses Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman of aiding Syrian rebel group formerly known as Nusra Front
>Kerry: US, Russia could approve strikes by Syrian government against al-Qaeda-linked group despite new cease-fire
>Saudi warplanes kill 14 Yemeni civilians in Saada
>Exiled Yemeni Foreign Minister pleads to the international community for help against the Houthis

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160914114511/https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-officials-israel-38-billion-military-aid-190334428.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q0Hx_1beufc
rotter.net/forum/scoops1/346246.shtml
twitter.com/palhadath/status/776087359481868288
twitter.com/ALJADEEDNEWS/status/77609378874169753
youtube.com/watch?v=7VYpN07FWQ0
rbth.com/defence/2016/09/09/back-to-the-drawing-board-russia-revives-futuristic-laser-gun-project_628401
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krtsanisi
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlyIVcLCfUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Israel couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Syria in a week

TOP KEK SYRIAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Israelis are ITCHING for a war with Syria. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Syrian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Ethiopians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Syrian pig shit they see. When Israel's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Syria will BEG us for mercy. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

>Israel's merkava tank is the best in the world and most modern
>Jewish noses are the best noses in the world, and better than the overrated shitnose of the goyim
>Jewish kosher is the best in the world
>American goyim are the best goyim in the world
>JIDF is the best trained in the world
>Sayeret Matkal>navyseals
>We have more and better nuclear bombs than Nato

based jewbro

Officially CONFIRMED:
Israeli warplane downed by Assad's army.

SOON
O
O
N

Erdogan is in the building yall

Turks are white

JUST

who is more dangerous?

bump for goodest goys of them all

Israel to Get $38 Billion in US Military aid over 10 years

web.archive.org/web/20160914114511/https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-officials-israel-38-billion-military-aid-190334428.html

>WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States will provide Israel's military with $38 billion during the next 10 years, officials said Tuesday, the largest batch of military assistance the U.S. has ever pledged to another country.

>Following months of behind-the-scenes negotiations, the State Department said the two countries had reached a 10-year agreement, with a signing ceremony planned for Wednesday. The U.S. and Israel haven't disclosed the exact sum, but officials familiar with the deal said it totals $3.8 billion a year — up from the $3.1 billion the U.S. gave Israel annually under the previous 10-year deal.

For the gerbro in the closing stages of the preceding thred...

over 9k hours in paint

Who is more of a madman, Assad or Erdogan?

Dude you are comparing to police with soldier
Don't make again pls!

donmeh niggers detected

they are both madmen

Arabs cant fight, so you could put anything on the right

Nth for da greatest army.

From who, these 2 frequent gay priders and the Crimean greenmen? What kind of question is that?

>Arabs

cheeki breekis obviously
trust me, i know.

>comparing a lion to a goat

Let's look at this comparison from a different angle

>kebabs

this is not the army units

is that MPT-76 the soldiers have?
I have been searching for those in pictures since the start of the operation

Nah Police special forces use sig 516
Soldiers use MPT-76
>pic releated

>turkey is ISIS
seems legit

I don't want to have a G3 when i'm in conscription. MPT-76 looks good enough

Proof or gtfo

>spend gods knows how many hours in kingdom hearts threads and playing dirty bomb
>come back to /sg/
>business as usual.

i need to find a job soon.....

any new news about the jews?

>I don't want to have a G3 when i'm in conscription. MPT-76 looks good enough
Same.
G3 and hk33 sexy though but MPT-76 is really best rifle in the middle east right now ,There are news about Mass production of MPT-76

#Israel/i website Debka claims that Jihadists r deliberately firing mortars into #Golan, telling #IDF to strike #SAA

new rounds of airstrikes incoming tonight

all of my rage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jihadists are lobbing rounds into golan and the jews are hitting the SAA for it?

i gotta stop shitposting so much and actually take in info sometimes.

>go to work
>pay taxes
>they go straight to Israel

lmao

:^)

>SAA Brigadier General Osama Zahereddine has been appointed as chief of operations on Hadar front, Quneitra

another Zahereddine?
is this guy the druze beast`s brother?

well their plan is working

The money is earmarked for American industry. The only thing we lose is the raw materials.

Zahereddine is the T-100
this is the T-1000 model

tfw fire cheap ass mortars to appease the Golan gods so they can summon sick ass air strikes on your enemies.

Just like my RPG games!!!

American Government ditches its citizens hard

a real hard-working taxpayer face :D

dont you need that money to maintain your crumbling infrastructure? :^)

>an actually funny simpsons joke

literally not a damned thing i can do about it either

fucking kikes

Are Democrats and Republicans both lick the asses of Israel or what?

We don't really lose money. American citizens are getting paid, from beginning to end. No dollar leaves our shore.
In fact, it creates jobs and keeps manufacturing lines in production.
Important to keep in mind when we're buying M1 tanks that the army told us we don't need, just to keep the lines moving.

Nice blue pilled faggot. When are you going to realize Hillary is going to win no matter what? Are you still 16 years old and think memes will win the elections? We might hate that war mongering bitch Hillary but if you think Trump ever had any chance in this election your are delusional as fuck and should go back to playing video games.

obviously. the two party system is to keep the goy plebs bickering amongst ourselves while the same bullshit continues to flow out both parties

like every other country in the western world, USA is cucked beyond rescue

this is why i support assad. fuck the kike and kike apologists

We must unite all Turkics under one flag /sg/

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Hx_1beufc

How's that $38b in aid treating you weedy kikes?

spending on infrastructure creates jobs too
then you will get better roads, shiny bridges better airports and clean water

the only part that I agree with you is
>keeps manufacturing lines in production.
since its needed for R&D but yet don't your military industry R&D also state funded?

Turkish soldiers carrying BGM-71 TOW near Jarablus

>The fall of another mortar shell followed by one for 10 minutes and then raise tension on the northern border

rotter.net/forum/scoops1/346246.shtml

>Photo of the S200 missile battery Syrian attacks were aimed at Israeli IAF aircraft

twitter.com/palhadath/status/776087359481868288 (embed)

twitter.com/ALJADEEDNEWS/status/77609378874169753

2 mortars today expect more airstrike during the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VYpN07FWQ0
AHDKSHDKAHDKASHDKASDASDS

On*r gives the succ

It's partially state-funded. Occasionally, companies like Textron might develop something on their own, but since it's a big gamble, they usually play it safe. Nobody wants another Tigershark.

Concentrating R&D, and military industries in the US helps establish us as the global centerpiece of expertise and technique in the field. Every Namer HAPC that's manufactured here is another American with experience in applying composites, another company gaining that understanding of suspension systems. Which means even more contracts in the future from other countries. Nobody, after all, does it better than us.

There may be an opportunity cost involved. Perhaps, at the end of the day, it would be more in US interests to end this grant and, say, repave roads. But important to understand that there's benefits to offering this money beyond "The Israelis like us more, and take our interests into account with greater frequency".

>Back to the drawing board: Russia revives futuristic laser gun project

rbth.com/defence/2016/09/09/back-to-the-drawing-board-russia-revives-futuristic-laser-gun-project_628401

Yes, Osama is a brother of Issam

fair enough

What's the general opinion in Georgia about the South Ossetia conflict right now?

Any news about the Ghouta or the Latakia front ?

How do I get into Syria General, Sup Forums? I already have my trip and I am very good at shitposting. Is there anything else I need to know?

We don't need another cancer weebshit /sg/-fu
leave

let me tell you about the jews

Please no more animefags, anything but animefags REEEEEEEEEEE

>these guys hold high positions within the SAA

they look like desk clerks

I have seen some shit.gif

zei iemand a-anime?:)

Post your /sg/-fu

you need to answer following question:

what is a leppo?

siktir gid abi

what are they looking at?

Sus ulan oruspunun doğurduğu dönerci piç ^;)

>they dont want to use the Gewehr 3 heavy ass german machine that was made to defend the fulda gap and NATO in general
>they dont want to use based G3 that for years along with the MG3 has cleaned up the mountain monkeys with powerful 7,62 while terrorist monkeys could not do harm with their 5,45 Ak-74

at least you guys retain 7,62 NATO caliber

It is official, /sg/ is dead. Back in the old days Turkposting would up the posting quality here and start civil discussion about the war but animeposting has taken over and a lot of Turks have left /sg/. This is a dark day for oldfags of /sg/.

gozer wat praat je over, wat is /sg/

They told I could be anything so I became syrian general

>georgia
>white

We are white senpai you just have never seen an Georgian in person. Georgian people had blond hair and blue eyes before turkroaches raped us

1915 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE AWAY OUR TURKPOSTING!!!

well nothings happening tbqh.

siktir gid amanagodium lan

oruspu catlag

wat schattig, ben je een turk

Georgians are most cucked people in the world, you got raped by Turks and Russians you can't into army,you can't fight

12.5% Italian 12.5% Dutch 25% Greek 50% Turkish man at your service.

Okay. I can be useful with graphs if that changes your mind though. I am very good with Matlab. So if anyone has any numbers they want to visualize, I can do that.

Do you mean Israel or all Jews? Because my old roommate was a Jew and she was very nice.

>12.5% Italian 12.5% Dutch 25% Greek 50% Turkish man at your service.

do you actually believe this

now shut up and post boipussy

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

>cucked

How are we cucked when we were with 8.5 million people few 100 years back? We had no chance of winning, without Russia we wouldn't be here. Georgians BTFO'd muslims in the caucasian mountians there were only 4500-5000 georgians against an army of 35000+ persians and the Georgians won. Silly Mustafa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krtsanisi

Just stating the facts homie, nothing to believe or not believe.

kek what a sweet comment I got boner, please stop this homo posting and post boypucci,please

What are you guys talking about? Is this an /sg/ meme I do not understand?

Meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlyIVcLCfUI

Meant to quote instead of myself

>without Russia

i mean that if the Georgian king didn't ask the Russians to be a ally