Tina Fey knew

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ceNfXrccbQ

Is she our based mommy?now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone knew...

If I wanted poop in my ceral I would';ve put it there myself, dad!

Yeah but she was the only one brave enough turn it into a joke in her show, whilst everyone kept silent.

What is this shit? It's easy to denounce him now that the scandal blew up in his face. They want a medal? WTF

>mommy
Grow up, faggot.

Are you...retarded?

When do you think this show came out?

You must be retarded there's nothing brave here

So yes, you are retarded.

30 rock joked about cosby being a rapist years ago too.

it's shit everybody in the industry knows but can't speak openly incase they never work again.

too many powerful people covering eachothers asses, the onyl think that remains to be seen here if if harvey goes queitly or tries to bring people down with him.

Seth McFarlane also joked about it at the Oscar Nominations show. People won't go on a crusade against him because they don't wanna lose their jobs. It's an open secret, everyone knows, but they won't go against it.

can't believe people actually watch this dreck.

of course it was guaranteed a second season cause its a show for smart people "people in the know"

This was posted today on their official and there are no mention it's an old clip and since I don't watch this crap...
Anyway, why are they slamming Affleck and Damon? Evryone at Hollywood knew about him, so even the actress he molested new, most of them jumped in his arm to make it in Hollywood.

what do you consider a good comedy?

>no answer to the question
How strange. Very strange.

They don't make this show anymore. They haven't for awhile.

SO BRAVE

The Big Bang Theory. That's a show for actual smart people.

did you seriously brag about being so oblivious to think a 5 year old show is still on the air?

This

Arrested Development up until the last season

Actually, we watch Rick & Morty.

b-brehs I just remembered

MacFarlane also outed Jenner as a tranny over a decade ago.

I find it funny that everyone knew for a longtime that he was a sexual predator , yet from the media reaction, you'd think it was not known. His wife divorced because if these allegations, yet I'm pretty sure she knew as did most in the industry for many years now. It's always been about PR control. I never realise Hollywood behaved like a mafia when it came never snitching, how ever serious crimes committed by Hollywood insiders are. It's why most people entertain the idea of pedophile rings in Hollywood. It's believable knowing how crooked these people and that most of Hollywood are complicit.

Rick and Morty
MDE: World Peace
Big Bang Theory
Last Week Tonight

A body to please a low test man

Non burger here. I don't watch SNL and other shows alike so there was no indication that it was an old clip to me. And that's pretty amazing that Weinstein could do whatever he wanted and nobody complained.

Post some more tinakino pics

#TINAFEY #DANKAF #FREALZ

There is nothing hot about the "thong exposed by low pants" look and that girl literally has the body of a 13 year old. She just looks like a massive whore.

>I don't watch SNL, therefore I don't watch shows that are literally nothing like SNL

Someone give a heads up to this guy that when Seinfeld clips get posted he doesn't get confused.

But that's where her bagina lives, you can see her bagina house!

DELETE THIS

Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong. Goyim are not people.

Come on i'm pretty sure that black guy is doing SNL now. This shows are all the same and they aren't funny. It's script crap with a laugher track. It's made for idiots

There's no laugh track for SNL or 30 rock.

It had no laugh track.

Hpw would you know if you never watched it?

God, I hate foreigners.

That must've been really confusing for Americans, how would they know when to laugh? They probably saw it as a hard-hitting drama because of that.

what a pointless character

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF THIS

Does it eat you so much to be pointed wrong? did it crush your fragile ego?

>implying countries besides America don't have laugh track shows

This. Imagine being so incapble of admitting you're wrong that you need to act retard and then pretend you were acting pretending the whole time just to save face on an anonymous image board. What kind of life is that?

You're a fucking retard. 30 rock is one of the most consistently good comedy shows ever made.

t. Dutch guy

Yes indeed he is a retard.

this, just look at Seth's face after the joke, he's all like "well, yeah"

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

Titus you wussy

Have you considered testosterone therapy?

I bet you know Idris Elba is in The Dark Tower despite not seeing it

Well, that segment wasn't funny at all.
>Wait, I make a coffee and then you make coffee
Man, tell me when I should be laughing

I need webms.

fuck that was a good joke and the place he did it in, takes some balls.

Weren't you against laugh tracks?

Post your ideal woman you BBW loving faggot.

Yes, he was. He can't make up his mind about his retarded he's pretending to be.

such an underappreciated gem

The mom episodes were funny and sad, especially since it was all based on real shit that happened.

>Yes, he was. He can't make up his mind about his retarded he's pretending to be.
This guy calling me retarded

I said you're pretending to be retarded. That's worse because you can help it but choose not to because you can't admit you're wrong.

ANYONE WHO SAID THEY KNEW WAS A LIAR
AS IF EVERYONE COULD KNOW AND NOT SAY ANYTHING

>an allegedly non-slut makes another show about a random slut

why are liberals focused on sex?

I watched all of 30 Rock, and missed the joke because I had no idea who he was. Pretty funny insider joke about a molester.

Other than Dan Schneider and Woody Allen, who are some other well known rapists/creeps in hollywood?
I suppose everyone must know about Brian Singer and Kevin Spacey

I know right. I've known the rumors about this fat piece of shit for years and people that actually worked with him "HAD NO CLUE"?

Fuck off with that shit

Kirk Douglas is well known to rape anything that moves. It's so ridiculous that it got to a point where no actress would ever be alone with him in a room

I'm sure there are quite a few people who have abused their power, and women who have gone along with it to further their careers. I wouldn't be surprised if some females in power positions have made aspiring actors do things for them to advance their careers.

Hugh Jackman rapes boys with Bryan Singer

Guy tells dumb cunts fuck me and ill make you famous and they DO IT make millions dont want to be called whores so the will be victims instead and man is wrong and you beta agree but dont forgot you also have a dangerous penis that makes you bad,.

You are a manlet faggot

>Come on i'm pretty sure that black guy is doing SNL now.
Not since 14 years ago... what's up with all this "pretty sure" stuff when the premise you've feed us is "never watched"?

I fucking recognized the Emma Watson pic but did not know his name, but because of that I was not surprised

>this fucking guy

It's incredibly unhealthy to get mad at a vague idea of a person that you've cooked up in your head, user.

Soo good !!! (*¯艸¯)