What are some horror movies that are really comfy?

What are some horror movies that are really comfy?

Something you put on at night in October while you're under you're blankets, drinking hot coco :3

Like, every 80's horror film.

what do you recommend in term of comfiness?

house of the devil

all of them

The Ninth Gate

Is this pic from a movie?

No, it's from reddit. It's a guy in his Halloween costume. It's a few years old.

>skeleton gloves

Great way to fuck it up

its reddit of course

I came here to post this

IM IN LOVE WITH THE HOT COCO

In reality gates are openings in the body in which demons can enter and possess someone. 1 and 2 are the eyes; 3 and 4 are the ears; 5 and 6 for each nostril; 7 for the mouth; 8 is the urethra; and the ninth gate is the butthole.

The gate
Happy birthday

perfect

prisoners
zodiac
babadook
the witch
the devils backbone
lake mungo
enemy

idk all of them

The quintessential comfy horror movie is The Shining.

this is true tho

The Cabin in the Woods

this one

Halloween III Season of the Witch
Anything from Cronenberg

I don't think you know what "horror" means.

Let The Right One In.
>tfw no vampire trapfu
Let Me In isn't terrible either, depending on if you liked pre-gains Moretz.

Suspiria

And most of Giallo. Sup Forums won’t know what I’m talking about though

Hausu and The Fog are super comfy

The Fog fucking sucked

all is lost
literally comfy the kino

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

is this some bait?

Cabin in the woods is more like a meta-comedy, not scary in the least

Honestly, I really enjoyed this film.

Krampus was pretty comfy

You're a fucking queer right?

I've started listening to last podcast on the left and lore. Pretty comfy

>the ninth bait

film is seriously gripping the first time you see it though. Also its infamous for that its one giant advertisement for smoking, they got millions so every single character in the film smokes even when it makes no sense whatsoever (rare book dealers reading hundred year old pages and getting ashes on them). Worth seeing for that alone. Soundtrack is also quite good desu

>No, it's from reddit

Movies aren't scary

I always thought this film was comfy, perfect cold winters night film.

If you watch "Zodiac" for the first time and dont get scared by the scene in the cellar
you should get checked for a brain tumor

Having spent comfy nights watching horror myself, here are just a few of my recommendations:

Creepshow
Hellraiser
The Thing
Misery

Van Helsing is pretty comfy desu

Brainlets will say Cure isn't a horror even though it's basically the epitome of horror, and it's comfy as fuck.

in terms of modern 'house/location with a mysterious and threatening past' movies its one of the better ones. Also comfy as fuck as you said

>The Thing

This right here. I'm amazed I had to scroll down so far to see it mentioned.

>Season of the Witch
Yes.

Truth.

One of Cage's better recent movies, still no Face/Off or Con Air though.

Pure kino to be honest.

It's goofy, gothic and gory and I wouldn't want it any other way.

the thing, carrie and misery

>not 'The Thing'

You know these kinds of movies open doors for demons to enter into your life?

demons dont exist tho?