Collin powell thinks Donald Trump is "A National Disgrace"

>Former Secretary of State Colin Powell called Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump a “national disgrace and an international pariah” in a June email that was leaked on Tuesday.

>The hacker group D.C. Leaks disclosed some of Powell’s emails and BuzzFeed first reported the details.

>A spokesman for Powell confirmed his email had been hacked, but he had “no idea who did it and no further comment at this time,” according to CBS News. The Wall Street Journal reported in August some computer experts and Democrats in Congress believe the site may have Russian ties.

>The leak shows that Powell criticized Trump’s lack of outreach to black voters, saying “there is nothing he can say” to convince black Americans to give him their votes, and criticizing the birther movement.

>“He takes us for idiots,” Powell wrote, according to CBS. “He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate ... the whole birther movement was racist.”

>Powell ― who had no plans to endorse either candidate as of July ― criticized the GOP race in March, saying it had “gone into the mud.”

>“Let’s not make this a reality show,” Powell said. “You know you’re in trouble when Jerry Springer even thinks it’s over the top.”

>
>The latest email leak reveals Powell also criticized Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for her handling of her email scandal, saying she “could have killed this two years ago by merely telling everyone honestly what she had done and not tie me to it,” according to The Intercept.

>Documents released this month as part of the FBI’s investigation into Clinton’s emails showed Powell had told Clinton to “be very careful” if she used a Blackberry for email, warning that if her use of a BlackBerry became public knowledge, those emails could become “official record[s] and subject to the law.”

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/obama-elvis-and-5-other-famous-shabbos-goys/
youtube.com/watch?v=djfOYuR4GPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once again it is proven that there is no "Nigger/Black Person" divide

The Trump dumps are beginning and it will only get worse. Kiss your asses good bye Trumptards.

Powell was a freaking army general. You would think he would have a decent opinion, but i guess not.

and yet he identifies as a republican. Why bother if you don't support trump?

Every neocon/cuckservative/establishment lapdog that's reared its corruption addled head against Trump serves as a badge of honor for him.

These treasonous cucks selling out the American people all deserve the noose.

He's the national disgrace, literally. Lied about Iraq.

It was supposed to be private, but leaked e-mails break both ways.

>colin powell

literally who

BASED COLON
DRUMFTARDS BTFO
MAKE AMERICA FUCKTARDED AGAIN

>Lied about Iraq

>Lied to about Iraq

>the whole birther movement was racist.
can any user explain what is this movement and why is it racist? and wtf is 'birther'? all i now is that it rhymes with nigger.

Literal shabbos goy

timesofisrael.com/obama-elvis-and-5-other-famous-shabbos-goys/

I'm just not feeling it, Colin. I'm sorry.

The Democrats and the Republicans are the national disgrace for failing to come up with anyone better.

So, let me get this straight.

There are leaked emails from the DNC, with tons of shady/illegal/surprising shit on it, and the media reports about an e-mail of someone talking trash on Trump?

How is that news? Don't we hear that every day, all day already?

Reminder that he openly supported and voted for Obama simply because he was black.

Colin Powell was respectable in the military but lost himself in the DC/Political Class galas and society.

Just some aging general and ex-Secretary of State under Bush

Basically nigger male Hillary, don't worry about him

He does have a decent opinion. Trump is a fucking idiot.

Not sure if serious, but birther movement basically was a movement by Trump that saod that Obama was actually born in Kenya and not the United States, making him ineligible to be president. Obama refused to release his birth certificate for years which just fueled thr movement. Left claimed it was racist because muh black president.

Gulf War general + Bush II's secretary of state. Lied about WMDs in front of UN.

>Elvis was the son of a Rabbi
JEWISH TRICKS HE WAS A SUBVERTER ALL ALONG WTF I HATE ELVIS NOW

The fact he led the US into a pointless war with blatant lies aside I have been incredibly disappointed in his conduct throughout this whole affair.

>Documents released this month as part of the FBI’s investigation into Clinton’s emails showed Powell had told Clinton to “be very careful” if she used a Blackberry for email, warning that if her use of a BlackBerry became public knowledge, those emails could become “official record[s] and subject to the law.”
He's basically telling Hillary not to get caught instead of telling her not to do it, which is probably in line with how he actually conducts himself but not at all in line with his public persona. Of course he got stabbed in the back by Hillary so I guess he got what he deserved. You'd think he'd have learned better after all these years.

>the whole birther movement was racist

So what he's really saying here is that Hillary Clinton is racist?

It just means that Powell was an affirmative action Nigger General. Most generals are worthless ass kissers regardless

>pic related
>calling anyone a disgrace
This guy should just disappear and crawl under a rock. I hope to god Trump kills and jails all these neocon cuck faggots.

That fucker right here

Powell should be in jail. Always will remember his bullshit UN speech where he circled trucks and buildings in Iraq claiming they were chemical weapons factories and transports. Lying Nigger cunt.

He should call out Hillary's corruption then....nigs gonna nig

Screen capped and sent to the MSM, SPLC, DNC and NAACP for the shits and giggles.

The more you talk like a racist asshole the more weaponry (you) provide. Well done user.

God you must be old. By the time i was old enough to watch the news, war was pretty much over.

25 I was about 11 at the time.

You're a gay person

>german flag
>anti-Trump
hmmmm... hey user, I drew a picture for you.

Big words for an affirmative action nigger.

Sav'd

so if you ask a black person where they were born, it's racist and they themselves won't shut up, take pride in and insist on being called """"African"""" American? What logic is this!

This is why nerve gas was invented.

Witnessed

Praise KEK

He made his bones being the US Army's interence Uncle Tom for the My Lai massacre.

You know Hillary is dead, right?

Well, he is. He's our Hitler, but worse because he's fucking stupid. T

>>Former Secretary of State Colin Powell
And Mr. "I Singlehandedly Won Desert Storm" should just keep his mouth shut and thank God that Schwarzkopf was there to save his ass.

Powell's original plan was so shitty that Schwarzkpft threated to resign if they carried it through, and then from step 1, him and his staff completely rewrote it.

Another affirmative action hire that believes his own PR.

I would expect better from an army ranger.

Anything to cover up the fact that he spilled the beans about Hillary in his emails to jeff leeds...

Check Drudge, cant miss it.

Better start applying to different jobs, shill. I hear they are hiring sandwich artists at Subway

Send this while you are at.

We are a board of peace nigger.

>To prove his point, Powell talked about the newfound relationship between Trump and former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes.
>'FOX got the highest ratings ever after the debate so Ailes makes friends again with Trump and sends Megyn Kelly off to get over her period. Hey, noting [sic] personal, just business.'
haha holy shit

KEKed and checked

Praise KEK death to Liberals and their spawn

Witnessed

Praise KEK death to niggers

I like how you focus on this and ignore all the shit he said about hildawg

That Colon's a real asshole

Didn't Colin Powell lie to the UN or some other such body, as well as the entire nation, live on TV, specifically to get us into Iraq?

is this nigger black or not?

will he make up his fucking mind already

>trump
>national disgrace

>not hillary

The worst thing he did was saying some mean things and sensitive people got mad

What did Hillary do?

>Didn't Colin Powell lie to the UN or some other such body, as well as the entire nation, live on TV, specifically to get us into Iraq?

Bush the Elder's house nigger.

No matter how reasonable someone is (or isn't), attacking/praising Trump is the only thing that seems to matter here.

As much as I like Trump, it's kinda disappointing tbqh.

Here ya go...
youtube.com/watch?v=djfOYuR4GPo

He made up his mind long ago. He announced that he was voting (1st term) for Obama simply because he's black.

Once again it is proven that emotionally stunted user will have emotional outbursts when people don't vote their way kek

Isn't that the guy who lied about Iraq?

Talk about "national disgraces".

A national disgrace, is someone who lies about Iraq resulting in millions of deaths.

Anyone who voted for Obama is automatically a nigger. He might as well have burnt coal.

>this vile of uranium is only prop
>the nigger holding it is also a prop

Ignore neocons, specially nigger-neocons

So, Powell's emails are full of nasty shit about Clinton like her top donor revealing Clinton can barely walk up a podium to give a speech, but of course the press clickbait title is 'Powell said this about Trump!'

Just another example of how utterly corrupt and shamelessly bias the media has become.

This is an example why there are no good blacks. When they can profit from it they go full nigger. This coon is one of the best examples. Establishment Republican through his whole career then went full nigger when he saw it would benefit him.

I'm a little jargogled by all the ludibrious brabbling in congress. I wish those hoddypeaks would freck a little, corrade a lot, and stop quagswagging the American people. All the yemeles perrisology in the world is not going to change the fact that it is their job to turn in a budget. Congress seems to be stuck in a widdendream. They should have had this done long before twitter-light Friday. I am sadly pushed into bibesy over it all and find that a brannigan is becoming more and more illecebrous! A little kenching and deliciating sounds like fun. If this isn't resolved soon, the American people are going to be overcome with sanguinolency and head for DC to take the malagrugorous jolluxes to task.

fuck off, user, he knew damn well when he was testifying before the UN about Iraq's "MOBILE PRODUCTION FACILITIES" that the info it was based on was bullshit. It was fear mongering, short and simple.

another dumbass negro tricked by the dems