Woman Pleads Guilty to Raping Twin Teen Boys, One Her Own Daughter’s Boyfriend

Woman Pleads Guilty to Raping Twin Teen Boys, One Her Own Daughter’s Boyfriend

ITS HAPPENING. WE GETTING RAPE NOW.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/13/woman-pleads-guilty-rape-twin-teen-boys/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States
familywatchdog.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

up

bumppp

Bump

>rape

4 years for two rapes? that's some female privilege right there desu

Nice.

>4 years for double rape charges
Fuck YEAH, 'Murika!

>On one nude photo Salines took of herself, the court found she had written the teen’s name in marker on her body.

>Woman Pleads Guilty to Raping Twin Teen Boys
I hate to be that person, but did she actually penetrate these boys somehow? If not she didnt rape them as rape specifically means to penetrate someone against their will. What she did would be considered sexual assault and molestation, but not rape.

nice.

She could (((rape))) me anytime she wants desu.

How can we hold onto our precious virginities any longer? We're under siege!! Can we prevent these voracious, ravenous vaginas from consuming our non-consenting manhoods any more? Is there any place to escape to safely other than imageboards full of Pepes and neets?

Thanks you, OP, for alerting us to this heinous problem.

Women can't rape because "penetration"
>: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent—compare sexual assault, statutory rape.

no mention of penetration in this definition

Women get like 75ish% less jail time than men for the same crimes here. It's just an oppressive system that works against them in every aspect of their lives it seems

Retards with no emapthy

I hope you get raped

Where were these sexed up MILFS when I was a kid!

>pleaded guilty to rape after seducing
>after seducing
So statutory "rape", i.e. not rape.

I wonder how it feel to be raped by a attractive woman...

>This is in the big government section

>no mention of penetration in this definition
That definition doesnt matter. What matters is the legal definition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States
>Rape in the United States is defined by the Department of Justice as "Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.

>Women can't rape because "penetration"
Sure they can. All they have to do is stick a part of their body in your mouth or your butthole. How retarded are you?

>no emapthy
Holy fuck! What can we do, user?

>you'll never be sexually abused by a strong and severe looking woman forcing you to please her

damn

You seem to misunderstand, no where in my post did i say that what the woman did was ok, far from it, what she did was bad. However that doesnt mean what she did was rape because according to the legal definition in the US , there has to be penetration. Im sorry you know so little about the law. What she did is sexual assault unless she stuck her finger up their asses or something.

Oh boy did i trigger you?

You are aware women can orgasm when raped, right?

give it time the situation will soon turn grim

Niceeeee.

Rape isn't a federal crime. Why should the federal definition matter?

Yes, just like you can get a boner from prostate stimulation if you are raped. IT doesnt mean the person is consenting and if you think it does you have absolutely no idea how nerve endings work.

>Go to convicted sexual predator site
>Find girl near by
>????
>Profit

Its breitbart, ofc the article isnt factually correct

>woman puts penis in vagina with out the penises consent
>penetration still occurs, therefore rape still occurs

>. WE GETTING RAPE NOW.

Ugh. No, you are WRONG you shitlord.

Everyone knows that rape = white males + sex

This means that if a black male surprise sexes a white male, it's not rape. But if a white male surprise sexes another white male, it equals RAPE.

I learned this in my white privilege class earlier this week.

Get on my level you uneducated redneck nazis

>>penetration still occurs, therefore rape still occurs
Except shes the one being penetrated so no, its not rape .Are you literally retarded? The act of raping means that the perpetrator is penetrating someone else.

familywatchdog.us/

Find your local female sex offender and post