Does Sup Forums EVER get tired of being BTFO?

And you'll remembe. It was universally percieved that Trump won a debate he didn't attend.

Also, Hillarys numbers are in freefall this week.

>Trump +5 in the polls
>Hillary still talking about the white nationalist symbol Pepe the Frog

Didn't he go do a charity for veterans during that debate? And IIRC Fox invited a bunch of pro-Amnesty Mexicans that were supposed to be a "gotcha" for him during that debate as well, which illustrate why he didn't want to deal with them.

illary doesn't have pneumonia though..that was a another seizure we saw on Sunday

yes that really btfo Trump

>Almost dies in 80° weather
>Replaced with painfully obvious body double
>This is a good thing

Wew

Does CTR ever get tired of trying to emulate /pol shitposting format, even though by now you must have realized how transparent it is and that's why these threads never go anywhere?

>paid $28/hr to browse the white nationalist section of a Mongolian swamp clearing forum
How does it feel to be actively contributing to the concentration of wealth and power at only the very highest level?

The best part? You don't even know what this does:

sage

>have pneumonia
>kiss little grills

>pneumonia
More than that, boy

pepe edits from Sup Forums are the best things ever.

Next time edit the jew as a "symbol for white supremacy" and see what happens.

noice

How about
Left
>Lies about being sick, lies about heat-stroke, lies about having pneumonia, lies about everything
Right
>Pompous ass, also lies, doesn't know what he is doing

If you think either of the people on the left or right are running in the interest of the people (you), you're part of the problem.

>le both sides are stoopid only I am smart yet non-commital maymay

So Hillary recklessly endangers herself and others for a symbolic act while Trump uses his clout to punish those who wronged him and makes them submit.

Is this supposed to convince people to like Hillary or Trump?

Great minds....

Edit
>Trump +5 in Ohio polls...

I could care less who wins the election. We're fucked either way.

>look at my le epic may may with like 500 words

I didn't say I won't be voting. The problem is you are all cucks to the bi-partisan system.

>going to an incredibly packed area with """pneumonia"""

Will she ever stop trying her damnedest to harm innocent Americans?

>1 post by this ID

Anyway, who is pol?

I'm buying walls can I pay in pesos