Death Battles we want

Alright, who's got this is a no fire arm fight?
also death battles people would actually care about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWOUixtQoBo
youtube.com/watch?v=0PE6AIl5hLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mVuomJiLxg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also both are season one ridiculous

Black Dynamite beat Tricky Dicky with nunchucks so I'm leaning him.

It all depends on who touches the other guys car first.

Season one Brock Lesnar is a force of nature, but Black Dynamite beat that cracka before he even got in the room off the moon, you dig?

fuck, I'd pay a patreon for it.

This would be a better fit than Brock.

Alright Sup Forums, who would make for a good match up?

Black Dynamite has toon physics most of the time. He beats Brock easily.

I apologize for nothing.

Depends on if Brock or BD is naked.

>a heartless that was BTFO by a kid who only had a Keyblade for 20 minuts

Come on, at least give her something worth fighting.

Jack's good, REALLY good.

But he's not THAT good.

>Keyblade

Which Malachite doesn't have, ya knob.

You don't need a Keyblade to take down a heartless.

can we just have brock and BD kill these faggots?

True, but it's much harder to do so. Remember those portions of Destiny Islands and Hollow Bastion where you were forced to fight 'em with a wooden sword.

And don't forget what has to happen to a world before a Darkside Heartless can manifest in it.

Well it's hard to kill any thing with a wooden sword. There are loads of characters that have taken down heartless without keyblades. It's a heartless that got taken down by a kid with no training or experience whatsoever.

The point is, that's a really bad and unfair match up.

Fair point.

But if we want a more appropriate (and correctly-themed) match up, then this one would probably do the trick for Malachite.

Good one, but personally, I think this guy is good for her.

Can't forget this one, although it'd be clear-cut the minute Peridot loses her limb enhancers.

There's that's been thrown about for a majority of Gem Fusions, Malachite would be screwed thanks to those magic-negating orbs it can summon.

Fuck this fuck. Only KH boss I've never beaten. Think 10 year old me smashed two controllers over this son of a bitch

>Fuck this fuck. Only KH boss I've never beaten
You couldn't beat this? This was the easiest extra boss.

It's not even close to the clock tower reaper or KH1 Sephiroth.

I completely forgot that Spawn was in a Death Battle. Putting him up against Kratos seems like kind of a waste.

Now that's a good match.

brock. Black Dynamite usually has to rely on guns and probably would need guns to achieve brock level feats.

I actually think number 21 would also beat black dynamite

Dude, we've been over this a million times. Only Squirrel Girl is on his level.

superman is faster, picks him up, and hurls him into the sun

Really?

I had more trouble with Zisa than Phantom. Sephiroth was a complete dick though.

Kamen Rider vs. Ghost Rider in a battle of East vs. West.

>not Mach vs Hot Pursuit in a battle of secondary Rider vs secondary Speedster
Their colors even match up.

Superman thinks he's faster and gets killed with a single punch.

Ironically she can be defeated by Stilt Man due to her popularity power multiplier.

Hah! I know how this ends, Snake-eyes would follow the rule of no guns but use a grenade to finish the match, quick.

It's not even a contest.

They'd team up and kick the ass of who ever was making them fight, then bang whores.

>black dynamite would definately bang Dr. Mrs The Monarch

I wish that Sepiroth One minute melee turned into a DB.

2 Edgy teens with mom issues swinging thier katana's at eachother.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWOUixtQoBo

Didn't Brock's creator specifically say the answer to all Brock Vs. questions are Brock wins?

Also this

The entire point of Black Dynamite is he can't lose to no honky-ass cracker.

And Brock has gotten his ass kicked in multiple times.

So the answer to this one is pretty obvious.

Why do weebs get off on drawing various anime characters killing Superman?

For the same reason that Supes fans get off on drawing him killing various anime characters. Some people just run on a heady mixture of autism and lack of self-control.

Brock wins?

Just use the tinkerbell summon and be fuckin immortal during the whole fight.

A few that are on my wishlist
>Darkseid vs Thanos
>Galactus w/ Silver Surfer vs Unicron w/ Galvatron
>Dante and Virgil from Devil May Cry (not the remake) vs War and Death from Darksiders

I want this to be an actual episode.

>So, who's with me?

Black Dynamite's badassery veers more into the realm of absurdity than Brock's. Also unlike Black Dynamite, Brock is written to be a fallible deconstruction of the unstoppable badass macho man and not a hypercompetent parody of one.

I'd have to give it to Black Dynamite.

You obviously haven't watched Season 1 recently

>no kamen rider death battle
>no super sentai battle royale
what's the excuse for not including toku characters?

Bowser stomps easily

>Dante and Virgil from Devil May Cry (not the remake) vs War and Death from Darksiders

DUDE

and here I thought I'd never get to use this

I'd put it at a 50/50 chance.

The whole point of Saitama is that he's mostly a gag character that comes in at the end of the fight and obliterates whoever it may be that comes off as impossible to defeat to all of the other heroes that the story spends a good chunk of its time focusing on. Supes fits the description of being mostly impossible to beat so he'd probably get blown to pieces.

Goku vs Superman would be the more balanced matchup.

If Dragon Ball Super has taught me anything, it's that only gag characters can beat gag characters.

Death Battle is a shit channel and needs to die off after the last match up.

>not posting the french rap battle
youtube.com/watch?v=0PE6AIl5hLQ

> I'll take great adult swim cross over that will never happen for $500 Alex

Now that's what I call edgy

New one is up. The whole channel is gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVuomJiLxg4

That was pretty great.

I would literally pay $100 for this done well

Their conflict would destroy all of reality

Does Popeye use the toonforce?

He don't need to. All he needs is his spinach and they'll be able to clash nuke level punches.

Underrated show.

Brock... Lesnar?!

Popeye wins.

>Popeye survives Saitama's serious death punch, but looks down for the count.
>But suddenly, Spinach.
>Popeye becomes powered up, grabs Saitama and uppercuts him.
>Saitama's skeleton pops out of his skin, leaving the skin in Popeye's hands.
>The Skeleton lands in a pile of bones, which reassemble, takes a look at themselves and then panic.
>Popeye, wielding Saitama's skin like a whip, strikes the skeleton, causing it to explode, it's bones showering all over the place and becoming wind-chimes, ornaments, and other objects.

Okay, Brock maybe, but Black Dynamite's not getting taken out by 21

tie, bros for life.

Bump

I'm honestly surprised they haven't done this yet. I want to see this battle animated in glorious 3D.

>For the same reason that Supes fans get off on drawing him killing various anime characters.

When, where? It's pretty well established that weeb art of anime characters beating comic ones out numbers the reverse 10/1.

Granted I never look for it but I never looked for the weeb shit either.

Gipsy Danger (Pacific Rim)
>Strengths: Hydraulic fist, analog control, sword module, and plasma cannon
>Weaknesses: Vulnerable cockpit, pilots must maintain drift compatibility,

VS

Bionic Booger Boy (Captain Underpants)
>Strengths: Bionic exo-skeleton is very strong and durable, body is coated in a thick and sticky mucus that can be used defensively or offensively, individual body parts are autonomous
>Weaknesses: Diminished intellect, lack of long-range offensive options, tissues and Vitamin C

GD is slightly taller than BBB.

Samurai Jack vs King Bradley from FMA.

Wouldn't Alex's death blades massacre Cole in five seconds?

All things considered, I'm pretty sure the 10-year-old girl would win here. More variation in Card types and more Cards as a whole.

If you're going to suggest a deep cut like the Bionic Booger Boy, you may as well pit him against Ugly Snot from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Surprisingly, no. Alex Mercer had trouble with a relatively normal human who was using electric weapons.

But how durable is Cole? He can go toe to toe with the Corrupted, but the Swamp monsters and managers don't really have super sharp metal limbs that can cut through human like a chainsaw through toilet paper.

Sorry, this had to be done thanks to the current leaks.

Master Xehanort by a mile, he'd probably be manipulating her in the same way he's manipulating Maleficent and is turning her soldiers into Heartless.

Unless anyone else has any other opinions.

I'm not sure what the fuck I just watched but that was surprisingly fantastic

Alucard, through sheer invincibility. Only a Stand can defend against a Stand, but Alucard doesn't need to defend himself.

It doesn't matter how much brutality Dio can put out. He's against an opponent with essentially unlimited health.

oh dear

Trevor Phillips from GTA 5 vs Vaas from Farcry 3.

Xehanort.

Even if it came down to straight hand-to-hand, I'd give it to him.

Judge Dredd Vs Nighthawk.

More for how interesting their character interactions would be, my money's on Dredd if only because of experience.

Some Marvel vs DC fights:

Tigra vs Cheetah

Wonder Woman vs Ms. Marvel

Captain Marvel (Billy) vs Captain Marvel (Mar-Vel or YAS QUEEN)

Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson) vs Doctor Strange

Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch

Aquaman vs Namor
Stuff that should have already happened:

Galactus vs Unicron

Hulk vs Godzilla

Spider-Man vs Kamen Rider

Eva 01 vs GaoGaiGar

OPM"s punches only destroy, but Popeye's punches can create as well as destroy.

Popeye wins.

And oh dear god I'd pay so much money for this fight.

Underrated post

>Had trouble

And Cole has trouble killing armored trucks while Mercer punches through tank formations.

Unless this is evil Cole from the Infamous 2 ending where he gets the Beast's power Mercer is going to rape him. He's faster, stronger, and way more durable.

A better fight would be Carnage vs Alex Mercer though.

3 from my wishlist have already been done
>Superman vs Goku
>Dr. Doom vs Darth Vader
>Hulk vs Doomsday
What surprised me about those fights is that when I was still hoping to ever see them I thought they would be very even "too close to call". But each of these fights had one opponent clearly dominate to an overpowered degree based on feats.
Also for my Dante & Virgil vs War & Death, the fight should take place in a skirmish between angels and demons so as justify them getting access to their gear they pick up randomly through their adventures. Also it would look badass.

For Spawn vs Ghost Rider I hope they use the Johnny Blaze version, the one that Dr. Strange described as near limitless in power without a human host acting as a power limiter. It'd be one the few characters that could stand up too Spawn's ability to not hold back and burn through all his power pool in one fight.

That was an Aryan slip

Well Sup Forums? Who would make for a good match up?

1vs4 or 4vs4