ill doodle some big furry booty
just give me the fucking link...

youtube.com/watch?v=dINks29CdPQ&t=203s

>curvy
>has viable tits
>big butt

im down
wtf CN

you guys didn't tell me there was a fucking PANDA GIRL!!!!!!!
FUCK

Future of animation sure is bright

i can deal with it, as long as thick and tits are prevalent

If you notice the like bar has a huge amount of dislikes because at the beginning of this short's premier, everyone hated this. But now it seems that it's growing on people. Also didn't this get picked up for a series?

its growing MY FUCKING DICK
i wouldn't watch it, just draw lewd, thick fanart like 99% of the internet does

you fucks actually still watch CN? aren't you over 18 or something by now?

what the fuck else would we watch?

nothing?
idk
im watching lots of older shit i missed growing up, like MASK.

its not that great

>liking that short

Unallowed!

she supposed to be a llama or something?

Ditto. Anybody know if she's just retarded to the point of being *like* a teen, or if she actually THINKS she's a teen?

Alpaca. Alpacall 7+ inches into her repeatedly.

That's it. They won. I'm a furry now I guess.

>the humor of an adult stroke victim thats regressed into adolescence

this makes me think how western animation's supposed to be superior to japanese animation again.

im hearing the mole from regular show here. plus they'd fit just perfectly in regular show.

youtu.be/gsnxNdRFYLk

butte-y

It's a dark fucking premise but I'm not gonna lie, I'd support a full series.

The VAs are pretty mediocre, but the llama is thick, so that's OK.

bump

Wow that was one of the worst pilots I've ever seen.
The character was obnoxious. Her only redeeming feature being that she's got hips.

I have NO idea what a slusho gordo is.

It feels so uninspired. Like it wants to be regular show or uncle grandpa and wants to be quirky and random but it comes off as directionless and trite.

I can't sympathize with these characters and I don't really want them to succeed.

Hold up now, it isn't ANYTHING like Uncle Grandpa. Uncle Grandpa is charming in it's lolrandom cartoony brand of humor, because it feels sincere, and there really isn't anything that hits that same nerve around today. I don't think it deserves the hate it gets around these parts, especially because I feel like if it came out in the 90's it'd be everyone's fav childhood show, and rightfully so.

You are right to compare it to Regular Show though, same aesthetic, animation style, humor, quirky reality type shit, etc. It's so late to the bandwagon too, it's almost cringey how "hip" these 20-something animation graduates are trying to be, I bet none of them actually draw like this in their sketchbooks. Or it could be an executive decision. Either way it reeks of phoniness.

imgur.com/a/6wkpT
lewds

Atleast if it gets more popular we won't have to settle for poorly drawn shit like this.

No accounting for taste, I guess.

Was much better than I expected due to CN. It could be their own answer to Bojack if they take it seriously with the careless adult main character that seems oblivious / indifferent to the problems they create, and have a tragic backstory to explain the behavior.

Too bad they'll pass it up for something even less enjoyable than most of their lineup these days, despite the short at face value being fun on its own merits

I actually really enjoyed this one. I think it could have a serious tone with them wanting to be grown ups.

>You are right to compare it to Regular Show though, same aesthetic, animation style, humor, quirky reality type shit, etc.
well it was made by minty 'eileen' lewis..

Who is she in relation to Regular Show?

Boarder/voice actress. She voices Eileen.

I hope this and the other Regular Show clone don't get picked up.

I mean, what's the point?