Why did he stay behind? Bane already called CIA's bluff. The flight plan listed sll of them not just one of them

Why did he stay behind? Bane already called CIA's bluff. The flight plan listed sll of them not just one of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bane wanted to make it abundantly clear that he is in charge.

He knew too much

Banes plan was to die too with the bomb

He just likes to fuck around with his hired guns.

>They expect one of us in the wreckage

>"In a World of Human Wreckage" starts playing

>"The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists: me, my men, Dr. Pavel here, but only ONE of you!"

One of them had to die because CIA told everyone there was only one on board.

But that's what OP is saying--if CIA was telling the truth, then he should have had no qualms about actually shooting the man and throwing him out of the plane. The fact that he didn't means that he wanted all of them alive (likely for future interrogation), and would NOT have only listed one of them in his flight plan. Bane called him out on this, and saw with his own eyes that CIA was bluffing when his hood was removed.

So with all that said, it makes no sense for him to have suddenly changed his mind and left Brother behind, since it wouldn't have mattered either way. Guess we'll never know what was going through Bane's mind in that moment.

CIA was bluffing hence why he never actually shot anybody nor threw them out of the plane

Bravo, Nolan.

You have to watch it backwards to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM

wtf is his problem?

5 years later and I'm still discovering new things about this movie. Truly a masterpiece.

Nolan is a true genius

actually no, the Wreckage Brother was the name of the plane.

>they expect Juan Ovus in the wreckage

no the line is
>"The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists: me, my men, Dr. Pavel here, but only Juan of you!"
CIA just really had a grudge against Juan (it's a metaphor for how the CIA co-opted the south american drug trade) so Bane had to leave him behind.

Bad writing

Underrated

I never really realized this in my years and years of baneposting

BRAVO NOLAN

Bravo Nolan?

It was to show how fanatical these guys were, ready to die for the mission.

>This
Bane was testing the loyalty of his hired guns. He most likely realized that they did not in fact expect one of them in the wreckage, but having henchmen who will die for you without question is a big deal.