Cara Delevingne...HARVESTED!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/918163984309784576
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source:

mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/918163984309784576

So that's why she was in paper towns

tldr this shit can't be bothered to read a diary entry from some literal who cunt's shit

Based Harv brought in a woman to make her take the schlong easier.

Cara Delevingne kissed Harvey Weinstein in his room and in exchange he made her a Hollywood movie star.

She's now complaining about this for some reason.

>We fuck for roles but
>MEN MEN MEN
>but we fuck for roles but
>MEN MEN MEN
>MEN MEN MEN
>MEN MEN MEN

so that's why she was forced upon us!

>women are ambushed and forced until sexual acts
>OH LOOK THEY FUCK FOR ROLES

kys

*starts to sing*

literally fan fiction

>ITT
Now don't forgot to not go off script and call me a redditor and/or feminist.

>and I began to sing
GIMME FUE GIMME FIYA GIMME DAWABBUIIABAITAZIAHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH WAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

what movie?

Calm down Cara.

Women behave this way in real life with adults? Absolutely pathetic. This is strictly not an adult. This is a child in an adult body.

i don't get it. she feels far too guilty for what she admits she did.

>Badass girlpower bisexual swag model with attitude
>Gets extremely scared by fat jewish man

Is girlpower/feminism just a mantra?

please point to me the part where she was forced

>implying cara doesnt want it

she had to justify willingness to fuck for role

>uhh i went to his room because i was scared

People i predict will get taken down next :
Woody ALlen, David Lynch, Martin Scorsese,
Steven SPielberg

>in caras butt

Ben Affleck must fall.

She's just released a new book so of course her statement is the most verbose. Wonder if it's ghoswritten, like the book.

are there any female producers that could possibly have done the same thing to young actors?

>Mmmhmmmtutututut, quite pungent my dear.

What did she mean by this?

>forced
Yikes

WALDLMSSSP
what did he mean by this

women are such retarded emotional crybabies holy shit

wahhhh harvey teleported me to his hotel room. Nothing I could do

>Mmmhmmmtutututut
Is that a fart or a tuktuk?

Probably and they're probably about as attractive as Weinstein.

Your dick doesn't have eyes, user.

That scumbag Kathleen Jennedy probably forced Oscar Isaac to eat her shriveled old peach but you'll never hear about it. Can't have the public knowing the women are just as deranged as the men.

Of course she had to suck cock for work. No one ever taught her what a comma is.

maybe the issue was that the other girl in the hotel room with them wasnt hot enough for lesbian cara

>on your knees, goyim
what is your reaction?

>are there any female producers that could possibly have done the same thing to young actors?
The Wachowski bros

Yeah it fucking does, how can you get hard if you don't find them attractive

Can you not read? She said he tried to kiss her and she said no then left.

So she declined his advances and didn't kiss the other woman, yet she feels guilty and thinks she might have got the role because of their encounter? I wonder what actually happened.

That feel when kubrick knew everything and they killed him.

are we getting so many bland, boring, flat-chested actresses these days because the sexy titcows aren't desperate enough to get casting couched?

>acts like a whore
>still not asking for it

Harvey was right in this case

this board is truly remedial

David Lynch? What? Why him?

>doesn't name names
>doesn't even mention weinstein

If you're not going help others to know who to avoid you're part of the problem

WTF?! He was one of the most POWERFUL people in Hollywood and wanted to have sex with this HAG??? Seriously, I wouldn't touch Delevigne with a 10 foot pole.

the murders

Are you retarded?

God why does she look like she REEKS of cat piss

Is it really this easy to pressure beautiful women into having sex with you or do you have to be Jewish for it to work

>doesn't even mention weinstein
first fucking sentence you inept mongoloid

Yes, and?

psoriasis

WTF?! He was one of the most POWERFUL people in Hollywood, and wanted to have sex with this HAG?? Seriously, I wouldn't touch Delevigne with a 10 foot pole.

I see, just wondering.

if he looked like ben affleck no one would care and it wouldn't even be news

it's not fair bros

>all these bitter virgins defending a fat ugly jew rapist

It's hilarious that these sluts think they have real talent and deserve their roles due to it and not for sucking the producers cocks.

If they won't do it someone else will. But no, they really want to have their cake and eat it.

Why are you surprised

She looks like Helga from Hey Arnold

I totally would btw

maybe

can someone photoshop this please?

>rapist

Why is this a man problem when the story clearly states Harvey had a female accomplice?

I'm not. I'm just disgusted some fags here hate women so much they'd defend a disgusting subhuman mongrel like Weinstein.

I would gladly sucks these kino makes dicks tho
and i'm not even gay

that scene was real erotic and she has a deep man voice and runkle is a premature ejaculator and ugly. i don't know how

3 evil smiles

>all those BRAVE women who waited years to speak about it, allowing dozen of other women to get sexually assaulted
True bravery. Rose McGowan thinks she's some sort of a messiah and she kept her mouth shut for a decade, she could have stopped it at the very beginning but she did nothing

Nobody is surprised that all those Hollowood producers, executives, etc are slimy and shady, but those ”feminists” fame horny bitches are not better

Literally
>you’re not getting your car until you go to Harvey’s room

>IF I SING HE WILL NOT RAPE ME
Only a woman can be this retarded

Yes.

mcgowan could have saved hermione but instead allowed another to get harvested

>he actually said this
What the fuck

nope

>Call a taxi
>Go for a walk
>Phone a friend
>Have some dignity and realize there are other things in life to do with yourself

Choices are too hard for some people.

I love that this will end that snotty cunt JLaws career.

Weinstein belongs in an oven along with the rest of the (((suits))) in Hollywood but these whores' crocodile tears are not convincing either. Ideally I'd like them both to disappear and a new film industry that is an actual meritocracy to rise from the ashes

Was Rose the one that said "Maybe I could have fight harder, but I didn't want to kick him. In the end, I sucked his dick, and he made me feel like it was my fault"

Or was that another girl?

PLOT TWIST:
the reason Harvey specifically asked whether she had been sexual with "women she was seen out with in the media" was that he had one of them in his room that night.....

>you know it's mathematically possible

damn is it that easy?

But isn't that guy in the image a jew?

Hahaha oh Lord, it's crystal clear we haven't lived the same life.

it was another one

No, that was Argento or maybe Lucia Evans.

Yep, why are you defending this fat fuck? Are you a kike?

Agreed. I don't buy for a second that these women are totally innocent, but Weinstein should be gassed.

>implying she wouldn't have stayed had it been Joe Manganiello instead of a fat, ugly Jew

Women cannot be taken seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

Herr recalls that Kubrick was sometimes akin to a 19th-century liberal-humanist, that he distrusted almost all authority, that he once alluded to Irving Kristol's definition of a neoconservative ("a liberal who has been mugged by reality") in a favorable way, and that he was "seemingly" a social Darwinist.[1]

Herr further wrote that Kubrick owned guns and did not think that war was an entirely bad thing. In the documentary Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures, Herr says "…he also accepted that it was perfectly okay to acknowledge that, of all the things war is, it's also very beautiful." The writer said of initial reactions to Full Metal Jacket that "The political left will call Kubrick a fascist.

Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, says that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's supposed relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned Schindler’s List, Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."

Ever heard of self-hating?

inviting someone to your hotel room and pulling out your dick isn't rape

It is sexual assault, however.

Nah, Argento was the girl that got oral sexed by Harvey, and then actually dated him

Gotta wait til the roles dry up. THEN you turn feminist.

Now watch the demolition derby as women all clammer to say they spoke up first.

no it isn't

Oh yeah, then it's definitely Evans.