Mediocre chink cartoon about superheros

>Mediocre chink cartoon about superheros
>Unironically has more originality and better production value than any single Capeshit

Why is Hollywood so lazy?

Finn Wolfhard as Izuku in the live action MHA directed by Refn when

Back to plebbit.

it is actually fucking awful, you say this because you never actually read the good x-men or spiderman comics

he's perfect, not sure about refn thou

>hey kids we built these houses inside the school so you guys will be safe from the villains
>nevermind your defeseless parents, just begging to be kidnapped in their houses, alone, without you, the super hero student, i'm sure they will be safe

series is fucking retarded

It is a reconstruction of the genre. Nowadays the west deconstructs capeshit without understanding it, perhaps inspired by watchmen though that knew its source material very well. In BnHA many characters are flat but still heroic for heroics sake. Perhaps that's what is lacking in the west.

Cast her

>reconstruction of the genre

I like BnHA but it's the most generic thing out of generic land. The characters are at least expressive and colorful, but everything is cliche.

>froggy features
>big tits
Easy

You kidding? Easy as fuck. Just make her hair black.

>defeseless parents

but virtually everyone has powers you mong

yeah I'm sure Deku's fatass mom can stop Toga from cutting her head off with her ability to lift up carkeys

>frog girl
Finn Wolfhard obviously

It's ok but it's just nothing special imo
Animation is great though and Midoriya vs Todoroki was pure kino

I wish she was in a better series like one piece or hxh

lol he matches the character from the hair to the freckles

>one piece
>good

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hiatusxhiatus
LOL

>Nu-narutohero academia shitting on one piece and hxh
Please, call me when you have a arc as good as water7/CP9 or Chimera Ants

>>I like BnHA but it's the most generic thing out of generic land.
You haven't watched Black Clover

all might deciding to save the main character in like the first or second ep or whatever it was was the only good scene in the entire show
the rest is just people punching each other for stupid reasons

>it's ok when Japan does it
really Sup Forums? I expect this from Sup Forums but not you.

>ooh look at me I'm such an old fag for reading one piece!
Faggot
>Chimera ants
you mean rushed and unfinished Arts? Stay retarded.

one piece fuggin sucks lad
so many episodes where nothing happens, I don't have time for that

"generic" is my favourite pleb filter.
Never once has it failed in outing someone as a pleb

>tfw avoided One Piece like a fucking plague because the artstyle and because it was always grouped in with Naruto and Bleach
>get to Arlong arc, see Whitebeard/Senor Pink/Ace/Doflamingo/Law,etc.

It became my favorite manga/anime series of all time and I was too fucking stubborn to give it a chance at first. And this is coming from someone who read Vagabond, Berserk, Kurosawa (typical Sup Forums shit)

As for HxH it's alright, but has bland characters and too many asspulls.

Why would the villains be interested in their parents, which have nothing to do with All Might or anything that their plans have been related to?

Please post again when your IQ is above 70.

>never read the good comics
>reading comics
LOLOLOLOL

HOW ABOUT KIDNAPPING THEIR PARENTS AND HOLDING THEM HOSTAGES UH?

>school activity arc
>followed by a villains attack! arc
>repeat ad nauseam but have each cycle decline in quality
>no one ever dies
My Hero Fagcademia is legit trash.

For what reason? To force All Might to choose between his life or theirs?

The villains are so incompetent that the students would find a way to rescue the parents. Other characters were taken hostage by them and were helpless even with their super powers. You're fucking braindead.

>The villains are so incompetent that the students would find a way to rescue the parents
this is why the series is fucking trash and has no stakes and it is boring
fuck you

It's better than any capeshit currently. You mad white boi?

Isn't the concept of everyone having a super power cause "wow crazy shit that I'll explain latter" also kinda lazy? But is still far more entertaining than any Marvel/DC Bullshit.

I'm 60 eps into HxH vs seen ~40 eps of HeroAca and I've enjoyed HeroAca a lot more overall. If you're into boring shit with arcs that you wish would be over then HxH is better tho.

SORA NI UTAEBAAAAA

Frog girl is best girl. None of the others even come close.

>better production value
lol what an idiot

the BnHA fanbase is so cancerous. its like Naruto all over again

Are you watching the 2011 one? 1999 HxH is where it's at if you want quality.

>And this is coming from someone who read Vagabond, Berserk, Kurosawa (typical Sup Forums shit)
As if your retarded opnion have any validation.

>comic elitist

>hero killer introduced
>kills zero (0) heroes
>not even the fodder one-off character of Iida's brother he was introduced by attacking
How does anyone take this shit seriously

why do redditors love him so much?

this is what I mean by no stakes, shit is a snooze cruise

He was on game grumps

>no stakes

Stain could have killed Ilda. Tsu could have been hurt by Manchild. Midoriya could have been kidnapped by the Nomu.

All of these things happened without needing to drag quirkless characters into the mix, something that capeshit has already been doing since the beginning of time. The scene with Midoriya paralyzed and Ilda about to be getting killed had higher stakes than anything in a Marvel capeshit in years.

You're a fucking idiot. Guess I shouldn't be surprised considering where I am.

That should have had the indian character die when he was fighting the students. It would help to reinforce how dangerous heroing is and it could be treated as their first real failure.

My opnion > Your opnion

Deal with it.

The 2011 one is the version that all the autists praise to the high heavens as being a masterpiece though.

Sounds strange that he was more known from GameGrumps than the netflix show

All Might is litrally Superman done bad

There are no stakes when nothing bad ever happens. Yes all of those things could have happened and would have been interesting but they didn't. And what we got was a villain how supposedly had killed several established professional heroes being beaten but three children. One of which only learned how to use his powers that day, and another completely blinded by revenge.

>good
>x-men or spiderman
>comics
Pic two and no more faggot

>could
>could have been
that's the problem my nigga, I need to see him actually doing it to someone for me to be afraid he may do it

The first scenes with Meruem and Komugi are so tense because right before it Meruem was decapitating people left and right

In boku no hero everything ends up with
>could have
>he may had
>he probably would

nothing ACTUALLY happens

There's a couple I dig that updated today.

BKH is good tho

>nothing bad ever happens

The villains have attacked the public twice in a row now, and the idea is that their attacks are only going to get better and better from here on out now that manchild is more motivated than ever, All For One will soon be involved, and the Villain Organization has members which think they're doing the right thing for the world instead of just edgelord shitters.

The hero killer went up against 3 people at once, whereas when he injured/killed a character we've always seen him alone with that character. Have you considered that he's actually trash against more than one enemy? His quirk specializes in paralyzing. He managed to paralyze all of them once, but then another would manage to break free of it. Also, two of the children he faced possessed quirks given to them by the #1 and #2 heroes respectively. They weren't just using regular quirks against him, they were using two of the best quirks in their fucking universe.

The fact that you can't comprehend this even after watching the show is mind boggling. Truly subhuman intelligence. Just end it man.

Just talking about chimera ants makes me want to rewatch it
goddam what a fucking arc

That he beat established heroes mean absolutely nothing when powers within there is a huge gap between powers, power of a frog vs the power to shot out building sized blasts of ice and fire. Stains power sucked, he only really put up a fight because they have that anime thing where they will give a normal person superhuman stats with no explanation.

I absolutely fucking hated that arc.
Also I agree boku no hero is childish, but it's fun. It's obviously gone downhill after the amazing season 1, but I guess that's every show. Also Hunter X Hunter is cliched as fuck

He severely injured Ilda's brother, paralyzing him for life, and All Might probably dies to All For One next season.

Nothing serious is happening yet because we just got past the beginning of the story. Who of importance has died in HxH or One Piece in the first 40 episodes? I can't name a single meaningful death in those stories that happened within that timeframe.

People don't need to die for things to leave a permanent impact on the characters and give them development. Maybe if you weren't a fucking brainlet you'd understand this.

The mangaka's art is top tier, everything is extremely dynamic. Fights last for 3-5 moves with tons of inner monologues which is great but probably won't translate that good into movies. And imho mc's tendency to obsess about heroes/powers and overanalyze stuff is great and allows for quick yet creative decisions.

It actually takes the best of the superhero genre and trims off all the absurdism, overpowered bullshit and inconsequential nonsense along with the "dude, multiuniverse lmao" crap. The super heroe genre died at the start of the millenium

>Why is Hollywood so lazy?
The Avengers.
The Avengers did fucking gangbusters and Hollywood executives in their infinite "wisdom" deduced that the sole factor for it's success was that it was a crossover film. Now every capeshit movie has large amounts of mandates and things that are/are not allowed to happen because of the pre-determined sequel/crossover.
Directors and writers are no longer allowed to make a film about their vision for the character but are just there to put a little stylistic flourish on the checklist of events that the roadmap for the cinematic universe has.
It's not literal capeshit but The Mummy (2017) is a really good example of this. They had an interesting spin to put on The Mummy but the movie is ruined because it was forced to acommodate all this fucking set-up for the Universal "Dark Universe" crossover flick.
There were other problems as well but the biggest problems all stem from having to set-up the fucking crossover instead of telling a satisfying original story.

>thinking s1 > s2

It was a straight upgrade lol.

>posting the Sup Forums generic opinion
Uraraka and the bitch that creat things out of nowhere are objectively better

I prefer the thinking man's japanese capeshit.

this. why do so many fucking people defend bnha?

What do you mean bland characters? Do you mean they're not spastic enough? Not enough tragic backstories? I don't understand this complaint of HxH when you say One Piece is your favorite.

screencap this
I will nuke canada

Anime characters look so fucking dumb

for what?

i get Hollywood capeshit is infantile garbage, but you're praising a kid's cartoon... made for kids..

next season freaking when

>defending BnHA
Just off yourself already.

just nuke that fucking fag trudeau at least