Do ethnic germans still exist every "german" I've ever spoken to has been from poland, turkey or syria

Do ethnic germans still exist every "german" I've ever spoken to has been from poland, turkey or syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 100% ethnic German. My great-grandparents came from Posen in the early 1900s.

Germany doesn't exist since 1945.

yes. And they're hoping that the showers come back.

yes, but most of them "are so sorry" and are working on that "problem" as i type this.

Rhinelander grandparents here

I'm ethnic german, but I feel like a stranger in my own land and think about leaving this third world shithole.

Yes, go to rural areas if you want to meet Germans. Urbs and suburbs have already been infected by Turks and Poles marrying off our women and men.
Most people are mixed, but try paying attention when on Autobahns, sometimes there are villages with classical infrastructure. That's where most natives live.

FREE SOUTH BRAZIL

Well I exist. Ehtnically German for at least 3 generations back on all sides. My father is a hippy though and is appaled by my nationalism.

But you have a point. Most "Germans" are russian rape-babies in the north, or "le epic dual citizenship Germans" down south. In every class at school and my workplace its about 20% ethnic Germans. Pretty sure there are higher concentrations of ethnic Germans in parts of the US.

Amen Bruddi. Where do you wanna go? I'm partial to Wisconsin since I've heard they have lots of Germans already and its nice and cold there.

Why do germans dress so fucking badly?
A lot of them come here in vacation and they always wear awful clothes and ugly sunglasses that no one would wear unironically.

Fucking sub-humans.

Dunno yet, I like Island since it's rather small and I like cold weather. the far north of denmark would be fine too.

Not many. Polish german here.

Praise kek.

Prussian decent my man. Part of family was situated in Poland, the other half about where Thüringen is today.

Don't leave my fucking country, if you're not going to fight, then I am going to take you traitors down with me.

Ohio desu. The Amish culture has been popularized there, and all Amish settlements are of Germanic descent.

You know what anecdotal evidence is?
Good riddance.
> marrying our women
frustrated permavirgin?
I dress as I like, fashion-fascist

>Do ethnic germans still exist every "german" I've ever spoken to has been from poland, turkey or syria.
Are you fucking retarded?
I can assure you that I am 100% ethnic German from the deepest part of Bavarias Hinterland

Germans are basically blond arabs. No such thing as ethnic german

>the spaghetti nigger thinks he can speak about ethnic aryans

I am an ethnic german and I am staying here to fight, even if that does mean that I will have to get into politics

You abos get realy cunty. You loose again a internet argument?

t. german wanting to move in a 60% white country
You might be white, but you are still a cuckold

leave them alone, they are dystinct from us, you would unpure a 3.14qt islandish woman. The european championship was bad, since everybody wants to go their by now
>implying you know how to woman

Better than losing their country.

Where did I say I wanted to move to burgerstan?

I was merely pointing out that Amish settlements were of German ethnicity you pasta faggot.

Learn 2 read.

Also 60% white is still better than Italy.

It is not really losing if we are giving it away willingly.

I just don't want to feel guilty anymore.

Better then losing a war against Emus.

True, im living in a rather small village (4000 people)and we are mostly german. The roaches and pakis luckily stay with themselves;but we are getting ~70 rapefugees and everybody complains about it. The village of my grandma though, 300 inhabitants, is 100% german and and they are proud of it

>In every class at school and my workplace its about 20% ethnic Germans
That's atrociously low. You are really a minority now.

> 100% german
> posen xDDDDDDD
Oi boi pls stop xD
Also
60% "white" (1/64 greek 1/32 italian)

Emus
>tasty
>fluffy
>interesting animal
>lives in a stable society
>don't have to work for them
>doesn't rape your women
>moderate intelligence

Achmeds
>smell like shit
>vicious animal
>no intelligence
>rapes your women
>doesn't live in a stable society
>you literally work for them

Dunno man, seems like you ended up with the shitter deal.

>Er versteht nicht, wie man neue Synapsen bildet
Weißt du woher ich weiß, dass du ein T*rkroach bist?
Was ich impliziert habe war strikt an OPs Kontext gebunden.

kek mexico bringing the bantz

Can we have the Emus pls?

Emugees welcome !

You'll be fine. I just don't fucking care for any of this anymore.

That was my original choice. Still prefer colder climate since I'm not an Arab.

>Bavaria

Discarded.

>The village of my grandma though

There's the problem. Only villages full of old people represent the last German enclaves in their own fucking country.

Keep in mind I've always lived in bigger cities, where its worse. And I only count "real" Germans as ethnic Germans. Many of them looked like Germans, but where actually Italian niggers, Russian niggers, Polish jews, or some Amerigerburgers. Discarded.

There were not only poles and pole mutts there, you know right, Stanislav?

In some places, im thinking especially of schools in big cities, its the sad truth. In my experience: The higher your form of school is, the less polluted it is, because the sandinggers are stupid as fuck

>implying I care about anything at all

I just want peace and quiet mate. A little house in the middle of nowhere to live alone is all I need.

Go to ARGENTINA... There is a GOOD gene pool of Ethnic GERMAN stock, Male and female , of breeding age

I honestly wouldn't mind if we took emus or syrian hamsters or any animal in warzones at all. Just no shitskins, they're worse than animals.

And internet access

>Emu
>doesn't rape your women

t. Emu

german women like muslim cock, why is that?

I think they went exist in 1945 when the Russians came in and repeatedly raped every German woman after all the men had died defending the fatherland.

>In every class at school and my workplace its about 20% ethnic Germans. Pretty sure there are higher concentrations of ethnic Germans in parts of the US.
Germany is dead.

Turkroaches are not cool anymore. You were once the hard niggers of Germany, with a certain amount of street cred. Now you are just niggers. Replaced with Syrians. You have displeased your masters.

>Germany is dead.
Not yet, but it is definitely dying.
We'll be gone in 20 years if nothing major happens.
Was nice being with you all.

Actually, yes. No fewer than 60 million German nationals are of solely ethnic German origin. It's rare, but even in their diaspora you can find unblended Germans.
>even in Weimerica

Not a 'da hitlor was roit' -person, but it really feels awful that a country like Germany would so easily give up ethnic self-preservation. Native population should stay above 85%, at least.

That's the issue, a lot of major things are happening. Our government is working VERY hard to eradicate its own people. This is not neglect, not stupidity or incompetence...they are working their asses of to get "multi-kulti".

Imagine if everyone would hate you. The left and the right and every other european country and every other white and non-white country.

At some point you'll probably think it will be better to not create more germans for this world to hate.

Yes there are many ethnic Germans but you better go to reddit to talk to them.

Hey Piotr, next thing you tell me people from Danzig or Königsberg weren't German either. Half of your Country was german.

Just come to east germany. Last time a saw a black or a shitskin on the street is like months ago

>feelsgoodman

Hate you for what?
>Merkel policies
Okay, fair enough as a reason, i guess.
>Hitler
I don't think people hate modern-day Germany for WW2.

Anti-German propaganda in schools, i would imagine, Denazification really did hurt you a lot.

Have you guys experienced, seen white flight in Germany?

STOP WEARING SOCKS AND SANDALS TOGETHER

The only real thing that makes people hate us nowadays are merkels fucked up politics and her hobby to kill europe. which is understandable, but most people don't vote for her and even the CSU is against her now. noone likes merkel.

if only we could rebuild the border....

I see more and more Shitskins in my City and neighbourhood

Why are Turkish women considered so prestigious in Germany?

Every single thread on Sup Forums for example.

I have never heard or seen anyone say anything good about us.

I mean yes history class was 90% nazis for me and I still remember a school trip to a concentration camp they reworked as a museum of some sort when I was really young. And I am sure that did some part to help me with my self-hate.
But it is mostly seeing every single other country hate us.

I feel like the whole world would be happier if we would be gone.

It's fashion mate, socks, sandals and shorts go together like weißwurst and sauerkraut.

Just kidding, I hate that.

>Replaced with Syrians. You have displeased your masters.

yep. Turks have been a failure here for the last 50 years. The only businesses they can run are Kebab Shops and Phone Shops. They are building 5 Kebab Stores in one street cause they can't do nothing else.

WAR KONINGEN UND SCHEISSE

Higher ups are mostly germans. Non-germans do the salve work. Just like always.

>t. polish.german wageslave

You forgot hairstylist on that list although they only can cut hair short.

also, those shady little shops with fruits displayed outside where only turks seem to shop.

Good thing is that most of the refugees flee to west germany. But you are right, citys like Leipzig, Erfurt or Dresden will be Multikulti-Shithoels soon

most higher ups are jews

they are not

Don't be dramatic. We are pretty much seen as the epitome of humanity amongst every other white country. Germans are mostly hated by other Germans, which is in keeping with traditions.

Yes especially the south where burgers set themselves up.

Burgers didnt rape the german women unlike the slavs and werent as hell bend on destroying germans as the frogs and brits

>mfw living in Erfurt

I don't want to see niggers in my Neighbourhood but I know of atleast 3 cases living somewhere nearby, also some disgusting coalburning cunt lives here with her turdlet that she drags around.

Seriously? Must have missed that memo. They are usually ugly hags, dressed in carpets. Raped by their own (((husbands))). We usually feel sorry for them.

My father's side is full german (bavaria)
My mothers side is german (hesse)/brazilian

What does that make me?

>those shady little shops with fruits displayed outside where only turks seem to shop.

Oh god... I remember my mother taking me to one as a kid for some godforsaken reason (we are 0% roach, don't even start). And i just could not understand what in the flying fuck this shit was about.

I think i'm still traumatized. First time i have seen an entire street being 100% occupied with turks and their fucking shitty ass shops.

Awful.

Be glad you can still count them.

Depends. Is your grandfather or your grandmother brazilian?

>Have you guys experienced, seen white flight in Germany?

I would say that in my town of 80k you can say that all good stores run by Germans had to close and now you have some shitty turk shop in it. And with the closing and destruction of the city most of its productive Germans leave. It's a fact though that before 2015 more people left Germany than came in.

Grandmother

They're all blue eyed blond hair if that makes any difference

Thank you kek. What are you telling me?

Ya German.

>mfw I see white women with a black guy or black Baby

Hey piotr Hey xfreighter

The turkish women are usually ugly and also extremely bitchy. No one wants them, that's some bullshit you heard there.

The site of my father is german. Date back to 1700. They moved to Russia when Catherine invited them, not personally of course. Known as the Volga germans they lived there for 200 years until ww2 then they were send to gulags in Siberia. Grandfather married grandmother who was German as well. I guess I'm the first generation that has Russian ancestors since my mom is Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You almost never see the men. it's always white women with black baby or turkroaches/dementors walking around with their little children.

>Hairstylist
Yeah I forgot that. All they do is cut with a machine. And they destroy the market with a fast food approach in haircuts, stuff like 7€ for male haircut destroys the market.

I agree

Indeed. All three hair stylists in my suburb (!) are turkish. The one I go to is rather funny though, I like to trigger him. Told him about my trip to Japan and how everyone bows there. I shit you not, he turned of the machine, looked at me in disgust and said "I would bow to no one but god"

Consider changing my hairdresser atm.

Where did you go Prussia?

What an absolute homo.
>wah people say mean things about us
>let's just die

Your ancestors are frowning upon you.

There are still other countries producing white people.
I think the world can take us leaving.

Aren't you personally sick of german immigrants to america?

I want them gone, I always try to stare them down angry and sometimes while driving past them I yell GEH ZURÜCK NACH AFRIKA or KANAKENSCHWEINE

The race traitors I insult directly when I see them, call their kids a nigger.

Germany is long dead.

"Posen" as you called it has been the very core source of Poland as a country. This was the region where the tribe of Polans spread out from and united other adjacent tribes (mazovians, slezians, pomerenians etc.) into a country.
You are right. There aren't just and only Poles in Poznan. But you made it sound like it was an ethnically german city, or one with a german ancestry. Neither of which is true. In fact it was one of the cities in Poland that spent the least amount of time being occupied or "not within the Polish domain".

As for the Danzig you quoted, it spent the majority of its recorded history as a part of Poland. You can count the years if you want to (see pic). As a result, saying Danzig is German is similar to claiming that Normandy is English. It spent "some" time in the English hands, but most of it's history is tied with France.

No way Germans and Brits were the founders of the country. You're just being a defeatist fag because people said mean things about you.

Why the hell should you care? You have a magnificent culture and history - things worth defending. Why give up because of words? Christ, is this really what goes through your brainwashed minds?

Grow a pair. Stand up.

>turkroaches/dementors

they actually are. every time i see one of them with her brood, every bit of happiness leaves my body.

It's fucking sad mang. Did you go out recently?