NOW DAYS ANYONE EGICATED CAM MAKE WINGROCKED WITH RANGE ABOUT 9000KM. NOW POSIBLE TO BUY TURBOJET ENGINES, GPS...

NOW DAYS ANYONE EGICATED CAM MAKE WINGROCKED WITH RANGE ABOUT 9000KM. NOW POSIBLE TO BUY TURBOJET ENGINES, GPS, AUTOPILOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
ronpatrickstuff.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mnKyOfNuSoo
sheepletv.com/nuclear-tunnel-boring-machines-switzerland-has-nothing-on-us-2/
ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english&rais=1&oiu=http://projectcamelot.org/tunnel_boring_machine_6.jpg&sp=e5fba5cf855d77f2e79d5ae57d8bd73f
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/military-tunnel-boring-machines-construct-underground-cities-and-nuclear-proof-subterranean-installationss-pictures-of-13-million-boring-machine-2590260.html
xenophilius.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/ben-rich-lockheed-ceo-admits-on-deathbed-et-ufo-are-real/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AND DESTROY SOME HOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Are you having a stroke?

RARE FLAG

>A real cambodian posting in a cambodian basket weaving forum.

JUST IDEAS FOR BETA UPRAISING

>Cambodia attempts to communicate with the civilized world

COLLEDGE LEVEL TARDESES CAN IGNORE THIS TREAD

What did he mean by this?

i read this in the voice of the viet cong from the deer hunter.

he means that us edumicated folk can gtfo

Go back to the killing fields please

Why tho?

Hey its the insane Cambodian how ya been mam

WTF

Type 123 if you are being held hostage

BUMP

Civilian GPS automatically shuts down at 1900+ km/h so not able to make anything too fancy my basket-weaving friend.

Is Cambodia even past the starting level of Age of Empires?

How are you posting here? Did you steal a white man's computah?

Vietnamese defile our Lord and Savior kek by their consumption of frog legs.

Be gone vile heathen

ALSO POSIBLE TO BY INERTION BASED SENSORS, AND LAZER TARGETING ALSO POSIBLE TO MAKE

50.000 homemade jet drone can take down 100 million F-35 that took decades to develop

Post links to places to buy small jet engines.

Cambodian allcaps poster is a staple of this board. Fuck off newfags

DO GOOGLE, HAVE MINIMUM 2 PRODUSSERS

i think you are confusing missiles and bombs here, but that's the least of your problems.

Did you just bump your own shitpost ? No shame..

godspeed cambodia

Bumpp

Why cambodian alway Caps lock ?

Good idea Cambodia, keep up the R&D.
Minimalist, cheap, effective all the things you look for in a 4G war.

He was talking about a wingrocket for humans, those only go a few hundred km/h. Not close to 1900.

For faster than 1900 km/h drones you don't need to rely totally on gps. You can use it as starting point and track your position relative to where you last took gps coords. Could even post drones around aoe and get a constant accurate position relative to them.

This bring meme warfare to a new level

クーデター時

no shit newfag

What about GLONASS? they have cutoffs?

Learn proper english or go step on a mine

w-why are you asking these things user?

>proper english
THIS IS NOT EXIST

So I don't get lost on my freedom jetpak...
AM I BEING DETAINED?

Please make Cylon Raiders real.

WE GONA KILL ALL TARDED MALE POPULATION AND PUT ALL WOMAN AND CHILD IN SLAVERY

That Khmer Rouge really fucked you guys up intellectually, huh?

I am with this guy. He is going to make Cambodia great again!

Well you'll need a license to bypass the limits by modifying, importing, or purchasing a unit without limits.

All GNSS units, whether its GPS/GLONASS/Galileo will certainly have default limits dependent on the origin country's laws - I believe US law is in line with the CoCom limits.

t. amateur weather balloon hobbyist (please believe me 3 letter agencies)

Cambodian all caps guy for supreme world ruler 2017.

Let's all unite and build a better future together, without tards and women.

I don't think you understand what kind of machining it takes to produce vanes for a reliable jet engine no matter which kind

POSIBLE JUST BUY THIS STAFF

Nothing like the glow and squeal of CNC machining a solid block of Inconel.

Unless you build your electronics board they know your a balloon hobbyist. This isn't anything to spicy. Now the TR-3B workhorse of the solar warden fleet is a whole other matter.

All women do is consume more and give less back and tards are like unfuckable women.

What are the constraints on GPS guidance? I heard it stops working above a particular height to stop it being used for Ballistic missiles

There are DIY GPS receivers, they don't give a shit about export restrictions.

>TR-3B
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't read this post. I don't know this man. I'm leaving this thread, don't ever talk to me again.

answer my question

Just buy it dumbass.

ronpatrickstuff.com/

Why isn't there a 24/7 channel with just Aussies doing shit and bantering ppl into tears or something?

Also if you liked S.E.E.L.E. from eva you should check out S.A.A.L.M. from real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mnKyOfNuSoo
think pidgeon guided missiles would be reliable enough of a guidance system?

based mustached kek worshipper at 3:30
>imagine taking out the enemy with a pigeon, that's gotta be worth seeing

>BUYING BOUTIQUE PRODUCTION TURBINE 'STAFF' WITH AVERAGE CAMBODIAN INCOME
>REALITY
pick one

IM NOT AVERANGE, YOU IS

How do we please KEK so no more volcano misunderstanding. Also viking police and can you jail our bankers or show us how?

Too bad the relevant Australian agencies all have four letters, rather than three.

Do they have the word royal tacked on them?

ALSO WELL MADE POTATO GUN CAN SHOT FIRESTARTING BOMBS SAME ACCURATE LIKE GROUND GRANADE LANCHER

I like this guy, will be very useful friend for the happening

No. ASIO and ASIS are the MI5/6 or FBI/CIA equivalents. Only the armed forces use royal.

S.A.A.L.M. is based out of Pine Gap from what I hear you know anything bout that?

It's "TARDIS."

Fezes are cool.

>TR-3B

>Not flying the SB-3 Ghoul

Pine Gap is the second most secretive "known" location. I don't know anything that you probably don't already know. The only thing we really hear or know about it is that it's really fucking off limits. And that it'd be essential in an US nuclear strike for tracking purposes.

The fact that it's fairly close to the only town and is now reasonably well known lends itself to the fact that nothing too crazy is probably going on there. No doubt anything highly secretive, if there is anything, is elsewhere in the desert. Pine Gap would be a homebase.

Have a play around with Google Maps in the desert. Spend long enough on it and you'll notice certain areas have tile images that haven't been updated for a long time, right next to those that are recent. Or they're oddly blurred or even image not found.

Anyway, this is all speculation. My main point is that Pine Gap is now well known. It's probably just signalling stuff and a testing base seeing as it's well known. There are plenty of other places to hid secretive shit.

Only cuz my Die glocke/Acorn went glocknade on me...

Everything cool happens underground or in space now. US DOD oops 6.6 trillion. D.U.M.B.S. or space what is most likely? We do have nuclear powered earth drills.

Which men, just the retards? R..right?

I'd prefer it remained as hidden as possible. What's the point of intelligence and R&D agencies if they're easily tracked?

Posting in epic bodian bread

I enjoy it like pop sci-fi but sometimes I see what we are doing with D-wave and CERN and can't help but think of what these black projects are doing and it worries me a bit knowing the people who try to infiltrate or already control these spook fests.

Make sure to use pvc and a glass acid ball for least metal.

The last X-37B flight tested a 1/5th scale of a deployment sized tungsten kinetic energy weapon on a small atoll in the Pacific.

They expected it to be 2 kT in power but it impacted with 4 kT of energy. The ablative rate of reentry was significantly less than expected, leaving more mass on the KEW and creating a larger impact.

CERN is insanely important. It allows humanity to prove whether our mathematics and physics theoriea are accurate in reality.

It's a Rosetta Stone to a universe with a rulebook we have been trying to decipher for millenia.

HE KLEEBOWD BWOKEN

OT: DOES ANYONE

have a screencap of this absolutely borderline-tier absurd written request / question in /s/ (or was it /r/?) some months ago?

if you want to deliver missiles to your home

Those have been around for 30 years retard.

Muslims aren't anart enough to get one started or mounted, it's all good.

Just wait til driverless cars are the norm.

Load up your sedan with explosives, and send it off to the local gay bar/politician's house like a guided cruise missile.

Don't get me wrong, there is important work being done there but if you think they are giving the full story of every test they are running and what they are looking for and to do with this technology I suggest you look at the moneyed interest and what they are looking to get out of it that involves profit.

Pigeon training is key. Do not use your normal messaging pigeon just the muslim ones that hate what you hate.

1 or 2 of those and here come internal travel permits and checkpoints manned by """police officers""" - chyna style

>nuclear powered earth drills
holy shit, this is legit?

Use a driverless car to blow up the police checkpoint.

sheepletv.com/nuclear-tunnel-boring-machines-switzerland-has-nothing-on-us-2/
u tell me

ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english&rais=1&oiu=http://projectcamelot.org/tunnel_boring_machine_6.jpg&sp=e5fba5cf855d77f2e79d5ae57d8bd73f

It was patented back in the 60s. It essentially melts rock and shit. US Army played with a few and then suddenly stopped playing with them.

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/military-tunnel-boring-machines-construct-underground-cities-and-nuclear-proof-subterranean-installationss-pictures-of-13-million-boring-machine-2590260.html

You act the like the airforce didn't make a nuclear power rocket that shots nukes straight down and the gorund.

at the ground*

>you'll notice certain areas have tile images that haven't been updated for a long time, right next to those that are recent. Or they're oddly blurred or even image not found.
just weatehr balloons user

xenophilius.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/ben-rich-lockheed-ceo-admits-on-deathbed-et-ufo-are-real/
bullshit? government dis-info? you decide.

Project Pluto and the SLAM?

If they ever actually built that, there would be a very radioactive section of Earth we'd know about.

Dude I have a PLUMBUS that looks exactly like that!!!

TTGL will happen one day. You know it's true.