Poor white squatters in South Africa

Low-wage white working families can't get a job in South Africa due to Affirmative action.

They are forced to reside in squatter camps.
tomatobubble.com/id425.html

There are approximately 400.000 of these poor white Squatters in South Africa.

More than 85,000 white people have been murdered since Nelson Mandela came into power around 1994.

I have escaped this faith as my family fled back to the Netherlands.

Here I try to warn people of the impending danger of low white birthrates and massive inflow of non-white immigrants.

But the people here are incredibly arrogant and shove me away as racist.

To be honest, I am glad the refugee crisis is happening. Let these ignorant and arrogant whites get a good dosis of cultural enrichment.

This is a final warning to you folks.

This is the future you chose.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/id425.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
lalsace.fr/actualite/2016/08/31/des-afrikaners-heureux-dans-le-sundgau
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol fuck white people

Why won't Argentina, Chile, Mexico evacuate them to Latin America to add more white to the gene pool.

This white people will go to waste in South Africa.

Evacuate white people in Africa to Latin America.

>tomatobubble.com/id425.html
Things run in cycles. Lots of white lefties don't see the threat in front of them, but the closer it comes, they will start to change and white nationalism will become stronger. The Jewry can try all they want, eventually it comes down to genes and the genes will hijack your meat spacesuit and fight for survival

Yeah it's pretty clear the globalists are against whites. Rhodesia and South Africa are two examples I use when talking about all this.

HONURAHBAH MEMBAH

Send them all here, we have plenty of room. I'm sure given Obama's reputation of hospitality he will accept these white refugees.

Why won't you leave America then nigger

>More than 85,000 white people have been murdered since Nelson Mandela came into power around 1994.

Citation needed.

Srsly, I'd like a citation to shove in people's faces when they talk about "peaceful transfers of power" between antagonistic groups.

Why don't they all move to that whites only enclave? What's the name of it? That pushes for Afrikaans culture and language

400,000 white that no one wants.

Latin America, Hispanic America... needs more white people.

Cental America, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina... these places should evacuate them.

The cucks don't value them. Buy low, have them make the Americas great again.

While Europe fills itself with negroes, Latin America can poach 400.000 rural whites who will work hard in a land of brown and white people.

Send them to Hungary. White and Christian immigrants are welcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

That's only for wealthy white people.

I hope Geert gets something done next year for the Afrikaners. Makes more sense than these diversity cucks trying to get every Somali here.

Oh. that's sad.

Wtf, I hate africa now...

Tell that qt in pic ill take her in.

>I hope Geert gets something done next year for the Afrikaners.
Why? Most of them only have a droplet of Dutch blood, going back ~300 years ago or more. They have no place here.

Maybe that's because THEY DONT BELONG IN AFRICA
They are the last vestiges of white colonialism and they are fucking monsters under apartheid and now they expect me to care now that the butcher's Bill is due? Fuck them all, you reap what you sow and I do t care if they are all raped to death.
Destroy European culture.

the ghetto is a good place to live. I heard there are rivers of grape soda and chicken wings grow on trees.

Are the AWB Boers armed? the niggers and kikes could start exterminating them in camps. and the Satanic non-White Jewish media would not report it at all.

>see squatters
>prepped for a slav thread
>see its about toothpastes
>slavteethfinching.jpg
>post this and never come back again

The only reason why there are cities in South Africa is because of whites.

When all whites leave, South Africa will collapse and in 50 years from now the Africans will be living in mudhuts again.

When the settlers first arrived in South Africa, most of it was barren land, when they left, they left civilization. Now that their offspring will leave permanently, civilization will go away with them.

I am not saying Apartheid was a good system, it wasn't. It's just that blacks swarmed the white cities because they were better places to live, so whites hired them. It would have been better if there was just an all-white Republic and an all-black Republic, instead of a system were both groups live separated from each other within a single country such as under apartheid.

Who fucking cares? They have no right none of what you matters. White people owe a debt to Africa and part of that debt is recognizing how evil European culture is.

lmao Paco. No one wants to move to south america

Better than Africa desu

oh the fuckwits abound

The asia is still safe. Why wont you facists talk about moving to asia beause we socially only accept whites, browns (as in dark skinned vietnamese, other subhumans). We "ruv' white people and we dont like black and snackbars.

Do you think they will make a stand at some point?

Not really. They might move to Australia like many white south africans do

Better than africa senpai

Oh the edgy bait posters abound

If European culture is evil, than please stop visiting the internet and or using a computer as both are white inventions. Please stop sitting on chairs, or using sofa's, or watching television, or using roads, as these are all white inventions. In fact, go live in a mudhut, or in a tent, if you dislike European culture, because otherwise you are a hypocrite.

African culuture is violent and backwards, always has been, always will be. The only reason your preaching about the concept of fairness and justice is because of European culture. Your entire world view is owed to old white men. They made everything you have and made you who you are. You owe them respect. European culture has a future. Black cultures are constantly dragging their people's down and away from a better future. You should be grateful that white people have Africans the gift of European culture.

Who cares? They're descendants of whites who most probably enslaved and hurt the local black populace, now it's our turn

We are paying our denbts.

MOVING? Asking them to move? They'd fucking love to but they can't! goddamnit you people are spoiled and ignorant, taking so many things for granted.

Can I go to South Africa and go to those poor white squatter camps and marry a poor white saffer?

I promise to treat her well and provide for her.

Are there any White Afrikaner mail order brides?

I'm 100% serious.

Here's what will happen

1) Nothing will happen
2) Whites will continue to get killed
3) Some will flee to Europe/America
4) At some point there will be no Whites left
5) Story is over

Thanks

You may now stop discussing this matter

(You)

Anyway, fuck FW de Klerk.

Because Argentina and Brazil are the last reservoir of white people but we like to keep it in secret

(You)

>tomatobubble.com/id425.html

The quality of this website is off the charts, would trust what they say without question.

if i had the means to help anyone, it would be the whites in africa
but i'm broke as fuck and they're probably better off than me

They have to go back.

How do they avoid getting raped and/or murdered by dindus if they dont even own houses?

>pinoy

Your own women don't want you, what makes you think a female of higher value would?

>slightly older html version
>not quality

Internet is American, not European. Digital computing is Anglo-American co-invention, again not European. The World Wide Web is a British invetnion, again not European. European culture is evil, you faggots are getting what you earned the hard way.

I mean what I am about to say: I homegrown Africans you oppressed and enslaved rape your mother to death and kill you for the terrible shit you have done.
You all deserve death.

Because I'm wealthy and these people look desperate enough to marry a Pinoy.

They honestly live worse or even on par with our squatters.

>Most of them only have a droplet of Dutch blood, going back ~300 years ago or more.

What other blood do you think they have retard? Most white south Africans are afrikaaners and 90% of those are pure Dutch

But you're right, they have no place in the Netherlands, and the blacks and Muslims need the room anyway

White Americans are Europeans you stupid dindu.

If anyone reading that have enought cash to help, then help!
Bring them to where you live and set them up with some job.
Remember that you can save lives without shooting anyone.

Lol keep it up nigger, you'll get what is coming to you

technology = XXXXX = culture, you mong

I would marry an Afrikaaner babe and bring her back to America in a heartbeat. I'm not even a NEET so I'd probably seem successful as fuck to her.

Um, no. We are distinctly American due to time and mixing.

Holy shit, if I marry an Afrikaaner, can they bring their extended family with them? Guys, I think we are onto something here.

>go to south america
>get robbed, beat and beheaded
n-no thanks

I am white and nothing makes me happier then the knowledge that the refugees on Europe will put an end to white culture forever and eventually we will be bred out.
Good riddance to white society.

lol no. Americans are a mongel mix of European ancestry.

Just you wait.

lol (((white))) you say

Must be great for the SA blacks to have a defenseless population of poor whites to raid for rape and torture-murder entertainment.

Thanks, UN.

I wish we would do that too, and kick the peruvians and bolivians here.
But our government is a pussy.

That's not how it works. Your country is only a few hundred years old. White Americans are as much European as European Europeans. The majority hasn't and does not racemix.

You are contradicting yourself.

(((you)))

>What other blood do you think they have retard? Most white south Africans are afrikaaners and 90% of those are pure Dutch
Are you serious?

Do you genuinely believe this?

No, we are American. You euros deserve to be destroyed, I cheer Muslim attacks in Europe because I know it is a sign the end of white oppression is soon
I envision a world with no white race, no white skin. Just one wood and one government for all. No one is special or in a position to oppress because of cultural history.
Same reason I favor an open border with Mexico and full amnesty for every immigrant.

>africans suffering in africa
>"oh, they did it to themselves, fucking niggers, if it was us we could solve it easily"
>whites suffering in africa
>"oh, no we need to help them, they're being oppressed by the black man"

has Sup Forums reached the apex of irony?

Nigger detected

Yup, my blue eyes;
Fuck a white people, Fuck all Europeans

Everytime I remember the white farmers of South Africa, I remember when I was talking with this catalonian independentist girl. It was something like this:
>user have you heard what's going on in South Africa? They are killing the whites, raping the kids, and that shit with the excuse that land was black, when the truth is that land was unpopulated when the whites arrived
I was expecting some "That's horrible!" but I got:
>The whites deserve what is happening to them
She said worst things I don't want to remember it. This was my first encounter with anti-white racism, and it was like 5 or 6 years ago. This shit shocked me desu, and I also stoped my friendship with her. This kind of people are the direct product of cultural marxists. Catalonian independentists are jews as fuck.

Here's the thing. We don't have ehtnic histories like europeans do. Europe has ethnostates, the USA doesn't. USA proved that shoving a bunch of different Europeans together works beautifully.

OY VEYY

>works beautifully
Really?

Learn the history of South Africa, you ignoranimus.

It did. You only run into problems when you start adding mestizos, indians and niggers into the mix. Welfare underclass since the 1960s has slowed USA development.

>blacks suffering because of blacks
>whites suffering because of blacks
>the same thing

Kill yourself you irredeemable nigger

>Not gr8 b8 m8

Take your shitty trolling back to plebbit, faggot

Are you pretending to be retard?? i hope so

Not to be an asshole or anything, but how the fuck do whites end up living in a squatter camp?

South Africa is a very affordable place to live. Affirmative action or no affirmative action, whites in the 1970s and 1980s could see the writing on the wall and either leave or prepare accordingly for the grim future under black domination by hoarding cash and assets for themselves and their kids' security. Virtually all poor white families had an opportunity to do this for at least a decade.

For any whites to be living in squatter camps now, someone somewhere back down the line must have fucked up.

Worked pretty good in australia and canada too. Anglos are like the borg senpai.

Europe would take in these people rather than all the shit skins if their immigration policies were actually benevolent. But they don't care about taking in compatible cultures. These people have a death sentence, left to be slaughtered by niggers.

Why they're not given free passage back to the Netherlands is beyond me.

Why aren't we helping THOSE kind of Afrikanern?

Oh yeah. That would be racist.

Nope, watching churches get turned into mosques letse know fascist European racial supremacy is doomed through breeding.

I ain't even that big of fan of churches. Still though

>being so butthurt you assume everyone who isn't a KKK member is a nigger

I won't lie, I haven't brushed up in a while but this is what I remember from the top of my head
>dutch colonize SA
>they make great developments
>keep most native africans segregated though since they're still savages
>something something apartheid
>something something nelson mandela
>savages come take over the urban areas and they degrade immediately
>laws are made to give native africans advantages like affirmative action and over time they end up "taking what belonged to the white man"
>some south african whites end up in dumps

The thing I don't get (probably something I forgot) is how the fuck you get yourself into that position, it literally shouldn't be possible.
I can't feel sad for them because they just seem like white trash imo.
If you're too lazy to try to work on your own and blame your misfortunes on blacks then you're no different from blacks that blame their misfortunes on whites.

How hard would it be to get a homeless qt white gf from there?

We should start a program for lonely Sup Forumsacks to rescue white women from SA

Why don't you fucks get organized and help them get to Europe? I mean there are a lot of guys from EU and Benelux here. Get in contact with your local right wing parties. Get in contact with churches, schools, universities. Start an NGO. Even if you can't get the adults into EU, I am sure that with little work you could get their kids into some kind of education programs, move them from SA to EU.

t.North American Pavement Ape

It's a good sign; Christianity has always been a tool of white supremacy. Seeing it die means the rot I. Europe is irreversible and they will be destroyed

I think it's great white people get their own countries in Africa, I also think Africans should get their own countries in Europe.

>EU accepting white migrants

lalsace.fr/actualite/2016/08/31/des-afrikaners-heureux-dans-le-sundgau

Irene a CUTE

Can't we just move all white people out of SA and bring them to the USA?

They should get a free pass since they are technically Africans and Marxist won't be able to reject them since they will classified as African Americans

Pure Germanic genes.

When the new nigro government of Mandela offspring of anti-Afrikanern whites they past laws that took farmland from whites and gave it too the nigro making thousands of whites poor.

This is America future get ready to hand your house to some greasy apes.

ahahah white people deserve this
africa is for africans
crawl back into those european caves crackers