Ok, I need a definitive answer, is Hillary dead or not?

Ok, I need a definitive answer, is Hillary dead or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do9qGrmowds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If kek wills it...

Definitively? We can't be sure. We suspect as much but (((they))) know that she's the last shot they have at the election, so they're going to try and lie as long as possible.

Kek, Please give us a definitive answer, Is she Killary?

These digits made me a little more sure..

Only kek knows for sure.

We all wish

Yes.

Praise Kek.

Hill is Kill

will confirm

Depends on how many more events they cancel. I doubt she is dead but she's probably completely incapacitated

Pepe, please stop.

>incapacitated
This tbqhfamalam

These digits confirm... She dead.

How can you lose when god is on your side?

is this theory that the vid where she falls over is not infact her, and she was already dead/incapacitated?

or that she died since the vid where she trips?

so close...

I don't think there is a bug difference between being physicaly dead and being incapacitated. Both would render her unable to run for office, right?

She's probably dead. Body double was there for the whole 9/11 ceremony, not just at Chelsea's apt.
Hill most likely died on Saturday.

The latter.

Only quads will kill her.

that version is.

No

>I need a definitive answer, is Hillary dead or not?

It's not that simple, user.

She's as alive as Terri Schiavo was.

She isn't dead, she just went into hiding while she sheds her summer scales.
Reptilians don't die so easily.

HILL IS KILL

Or Nazis

Hillary does not live, she merely exists.

What's with all of the name/tripfags?

Kek just gave me a vision. Hillary won't last the week. She will be kill

Only if it's kek will.

Who the fuck is Hillary?

I vote for Hitler

Hillary has been dead since Sunday.

Too ill to campaign or debate, might as well be.

Bitch's dead

i want to watch this movie but it's censured in Fransrael

So close...

Kek has foretold of this. she will be dead before the first debate.

praise to the highest

What's the movie?

Yes

Hillary's not dead, she just has diarrhea

top cucko

She died back in 2012

Hillary is of the beast.

ask these digits

PRAISE KEK

hill is kill?

Maybe it was a heart attack

I was told by a frog that she is not dead, but will instead be the next president of Murrica.

((( Zionist media say's, she's fine! )))
Lambright say's she's dead!

She's already dead for months. They've installed some kind of robotic shit to control her body. Thats what all these medical issues are. The people behind the scenes haven't fine tuned their RC prez

well i'm pretty sure if she was fucking DEAD it would be all over the news. it's not like they can use a body double for the election and for 4 years if she wins. she's probably really fucking sick but her doctors hope she will recover soon so they are keeping quiet.

PRAISE KEK

a heart attack? no...

pathetic

She could be the first comatose female president.

If you don't like the way that sounds you're probably some fucking ableist, not to mention a blatant misogynist as well.

Somebody link her voice comparison in CNN interview that some guy modified 10% lower

So, Hillary dies then they get a body double and that body double develops cancer? Is that the story here? Being HIllary is cursed, probably shouldnt have let Lucifer in to her life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Do9qGrmowds

If she were dead we would know it. What possible advantage could be gained or purpose served to delay notice of her passing?

Instead, MSM and the DNC could do a massive sympathy drive right now when it is most needed, when Trump poll numbers are rising due to his series of solid policy proposals to include the Dem/Libtard decimating family/child benefits announcements last night.

Trump momentum has to be blunted as soon as possible, not later on after yet more corruption evidence is leaked. The excitement the dems could gin up in new candidate selection could block Trump out of the news for the next month. They need that boost as fast as they can get it. Serves no purpose to hide a dead Hillary, none at all.