How did it take 30 years for a man loathed by every actress and CEO to finally be exposed?

How did it take 30 years for a man loathed by every actress and CEO to finally be exposed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZE1UM6xpjM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Renfro
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/131242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people were getting to suspicious of pedowood so they needed a fall guy

I suspected Harvey only got hung out to dry because he'd burned so many bridges over the years nobody cared enough to try to help him. Plus the Weinstein company was failing, so what use was he anymore?

When people like Bryan Singer are still directing films it's hard to take this as anymore than a token gesture.

It's like the Emperor has no clothes. They all hated him but were afraid the others wouldn't speak out or agree with them and would defend Harvey.

Age of information

because they all do it.

Fear.

Also he hid in plain sight, which probably made him appear teflon to those considering speaking out.

See also: Savile, Jimmy.

for every person they piss off there's someone that owes them a favor, that they've made a fuckton of money, they network, back eachother.

until something hits the fan and the floodgates open, it's hard for that first person to come forward because they know there's every chance they'll get buried.

IT'S

O V E R
V
E
R

THE DEMON PRINCE IS DEAD

Because the Vegas shooter oddities and Awan brother's crimes had to be overshadowed.

>irresponsible

Its like he's ashamed of Harvey for getting found out so easily.

No, he said it, he was irresponsible, they tolerated all his misconduct but he went Hubris and geopardized the company.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZE1UM6xpjM

Care to spoon feed me in Singer? I’m gonna google it anyway, but just in case I don’t find it

rabid feminist and virtue-signalling liberal is exposed as a hypocrite. didnt see this coming.

>We met in the lobby of his hotel. His assistant, a young woman, was there. All throughout the evening, he flirted and stared at me as if I was a piece of meat. He acted as if he were considering me for a role. But I knew that was bullshit. I knew it, because I could see it in his eyes. He had a lecherous look. He was using his power to get sex.

>He invited me to come to his hotel room for a drink. We went up together. It was hard to say no because he’s so powerful. All the girls are scared of him. Soon, his assistant left and it was just the two of us. That’s the moment where he started losing control.
he was using power to get sex, so i went up to his hotel room and then "refused his advances when no one was around to verify this fact"

>One night, I saw him in London for the Baftas. He was hitting on a young woman. Another time, at the Met Life ball, I saw him trying to convince a young woman to sleep with him. Everyone could see what he was doing.

>That’s the most disgusting thing. Everyone knew what Harvey was up to and no one did anything. It’s unbelievable that he’s been able to act like this for decades and still keep his career. That’s only possible because he has a huge amount of power.

that's the most disgusting thing. everyone knew what harvey was up to and i did nothing

>The first time a director made an inappropriate comment to me, I was in my mid-20s. He was a director I really liked and respected. We were alone and he said to me: “I wish I could have sex with you, I wish I could fuck you.”

>He said it in a way that was half joking and half serious. I was very angry. I was trying to do my job and he made me very uncomfortable. He has slept with all of the actresses he filmed.

>Another director I worked with would film very long sex scenes that lasted days. He kept watching us, replaying the scenes over and over again in a kind of stupor. It was very gross.
(blue is the warmest colour)

unironically fucks little boys

singer likes young boys (twinks) and there is some evidence he likes them a little too young. he also hangs out with many known and convicted pederasts.

>Had no idea

Yeah, I’m reading up on it now, had no idea he was gay

Neither did Jackman when he auditioned

>breitbart

They're all piling on him to distract people from focussing on the other kikes who pulled this shit and still are pulling this shit.

>CNN

I've seen a picture of him posted here on Sup Forums at a part with McKellen and about 2 more actual kids. They're all in costume and Singer is dressed as a priest kek. I'm not joking, I hope someone posts it.

Also just look at the xmen cast, especially the new kids and it's pretty obvious. The guy fucks young boys.

>geopardized
Harvey must really be out of money if he's hitting illiterate 3rd world shills

*at a party

>why is an elite Jew with massive amounts of money and power and connections untouchable

Bonus: A Democrat mega donor, buddy buddy with Obama and Hillary.

Watch the documentary An Open Secret

What is this from? Link to source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Renfro

>At the age of 15, he starred opposite Ian McKellen in Apt Pupil, directed by Bryan Singer. The several films that followed gained little attention, with the majority going straight to video.

>Cause of death Heroin overdose

O NO I AM LE YOUNG AND PRETTY WHY DO PPL WANT 2 FUCK ME WAAAHH

Apt Pupil was a good movie too. Why are pedos so great at movie making?

I must be mixing two photographs then, there's this one and another with Ian McKellen

because its nothing but a desperate attempt to throw people off the pedowood trail

>Another director I worked with would film very long sex scenes that lasted days. He kept watching us, replaying the scenes over and over again in a kind of stupor. It was very gross.
>(blue is the warmest colour)
The sex scenes are half the fucking movie you dumb cunt, what do you expect?

Meanwhile they''re still covering up for all the other directors and producers who made actresses and actors AND underage children bend over for a role.

These people knew; ALL of them. The casting couch has been around as long as Hollywood has, and probably began when a group of Jewish bankers bullied Edison into handing over oall ownership rights of the motion picture camera so they could take it west.

It was part of the sony leaks.
The dude was in Sony pictures
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/131242

>people joke about it for years
>i had no idea he was capable of this

Did Harvey sexually bully Edison for the rights

No, but the early movie studio owners did. And they took the film industry to California to keep it out of his range knowing he was an east-coast guy.

And that's how the film industry ended up in California. Jews wanted total monopolization and control over something Edison invented.

Wa

Ah, I see you are a man of virtue like myself. I have read your signal loud and clear my friend.

>>breitbart

Was absolutely right about everything. Bill Clinton, (((Anthony Weiner))), now (((Weinstein))).

>jews
come, now

Thanks my boss just saw that and fired me you fucking nigger

expected that to cut away to some meme pic, pleasantly surprised.

Unemployed loser calls others "nigger".

Pretty sure sexual preference and directorial ability aren't really correlated in any meaningful way.

someone tweet to michael lynton about how much cock they sucked and henry Louis Gates Jr about covering up the fat jew