Ok, we need to talk about whore and victims of sexual abuse and the difference

Ok, we need to talk about whore and victims of sexual abuse and the difference.

Harvey is a degenerate sexual predator who ALSO used his power and influence to push actresses who were willing to trade sex for work.

None, NONE, of the women who I think approached Harvey (J-Law, etc) are throwing him under the bus. They are staying silent because they know they fucked for work. Harvey was still a rapist out with this, a slimy sleaze. They aren't related, they are mutally exclusive. His ability to get away with having a casting couch is no doubt what fuelled his degeneracy and the fact he got away with one meant he thought he could get away with the other and we all know he isn't the only one doing this. So:

Jlaw = Fucked for work. Hooker.
Watson = Fucked for work. Hooker.
Atwell = Called a fat pig for turning down his offer to make her a star. Victim.
Evans: Literally raped. Victim.

That's the distinction. Fat Jew is a systemic rapist and sexual deviant, who also traded sex for favours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1tSEFqVqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JLaw still fucks for work

Exactly, she isn't a victim here she drank from the well.

>Harvey was still a rapist
Proof?

The skanks are taking advantage of the confusion to take their virginity back, they're backstabbing cowards on top of being sluts

Miranda Kerr isn't even an actress you moron.

God the morons on these boards. Like the guys who use pictures with black fans as proof they were dating or fucking

He forceably faced fucked Lucia Stoller.

Hot

So when was that and when did she file the lawsuit?

Oh was that proven in court? Or is it just one failed actress/model's word against his?

When did you file the lawsuit against your Dad for selling your ass for meth?

Jesus Christ I'm already getting sick of the overblown fake outrage.

JIDF >>/out/

>evidence is just oppression of the victims
>what matters is whether they FEEL raped
Honestly ever since the reddit came we were heading towards this. It's only the logical conclusion.

>Phone cops on Dad and get put in care
>Say nothing, stay in same school with same friends and cry a lot to cope.

The hand that feeds is sometimes also the hand that finger bangs you at the Oscars.

for you

This story is far from over. Girls like Jlaw who are claiming ignorance are gonna get outed. There's no fucking way a girl doesn't come forward and say she knew Jlaw/etc fucked him or Jlaw was one of the girls he brought around and pushed on others like in Cara's story

Spot the pedocrat

I just hope she does more than Chloe Sevigny did.

Harvey still has pull with magazines. She's a model.

Obviously she tried, you fucking retard. None of his bitches were actresses before he made them be

he raped Chris Evans?

Yeah. That's a much better explanation than they happened to be at the same party because her husband was fucking Orlando Bloom

Where were you when Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes were doing the same shit?

>Calls Atwell a fat pig
>makes advances on this fucking goblin

Truly unforgivable.

No, Rich Evans

Was Bloom in any Weinstein productions? How many wives would go to bat for her man like that?

The Roger Ailes story was huge and it took him down and every creep at fox with him. It also made politicians distance themselves from fox and ailes. This story runs deeper then just this one scumbag Weinstein. This is tip of the iceburg stuff here and most of hollywood is playing dumb.

Jesus fucking Christ you are mental. Get your jew cock obsession treated.

>The Roger Ailes story was huge and it took him down and every creep at fox with him.
Yeah right, that's why Hannity is still there... youtube.com
/watch?v=Kk1tSEFqVqo

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1tSEFqVqo

>Emma Watson
I knew it. There's no way someone with zero talent would play Belle. Only Potterfags full of nostalgia care about this shit woman.

Hannity is a cunt. But i haven't seen him linked to sleazing or raping chicks. Saying hey look at the hot chick isn't quite the same as bring Cara up to a room sending a chick over to try fucking her while telling her all the starlets he fucked.

>Only Potterfags full of nostalgia
So literally the entire target group?

So is there a casting couch for men except Singer movies or do they get picked because they have at least a little bit of talent and an agent with a good network?

>Cara Delevingne: The director left the meeting and Harvey asked me to stay and chat with him. As soon as we were alone he began to brag about all the actresses he had slept with and how he had made their careers and spoke about other inappropriate things of a sexual nature. He then invited me to his room. I quickly declined and asked his assistant if my car was outside. She said it wasn’t and wouldn’t be for a bit and I should go to his room,” she went on.

remove vikander from the image man im not joking

>TV reporter Lauren Sivan recalled Weinstein masturbating in front of her.

Weinstein had nothing to do with 'Beauty and the Beast', that's Disney.

that explains a lot actually

Most of the ones who fucked their way to fame and fortune are not gonna come forward and admit they're only rich and famous for ticking a fat ugly Jew's hairy ass while sucking his balls.

That'll ruin their careers fast.

Is this the one where he came into a potted plant?

Come the fuck, she can't even sing; they auto-tuned her.

He has the pull to bus Emma Watson about town and he clearly did for Beast otherwise why would Disney break a tradition of a lifetime by hiring an actress that can't sing for a musical?

Yeah, studios don't have connections and favors between them. It's all just a literal war like the pajeets want to believe.

Just like my favorite joi videos. I imagine her standing there with a disgusted look on her face and saying he's a nasty pervert as he wanks.

They will get outed at some point by other whores looking for 15 minutes of fame. Maybe not all of them but it's coming

Lets discuss who the 3rd wheel was, Sup Forums?

Was it J-Law? Worst Emma? Meryl Streep?

Because she was perfect for the part as a Disney princess. She doesn't have to be able to act (which she can't), she just has to be pretty and be a feminist icon for millions of little girls.

And it worked wonders, BATB is the highest grossing movie of 2017, only one than can beat it (and likely will) is the upcoming Star Wars.

It's beyond belief, so I think she was jerking him off.

She was supposed to be someone named, literally, "Beautiful". She is the plainest woman in Hollywood. Emma was hotter as jailbait.