Fuck you

Fuck you
Listen kids he was Hollywood, he made Hollywood HE MADE HOLLYWOOD GREAT and now you are crucifying him for literally being a rich man that used his power, position, money, iq and religion to just please his desires...
Grow up

He is a Jew fuck you all who doubt Sup Forums we are trying to save you no hurt you.

it's all just r/The_Donald Sup Forumsdditors, ignore them

NOOOO
I
AM
STILL
EMPERORRRRRRRRR

>Bill Cosby, a literal nigger, gets accused of rape by multiple sources
>Sup Forums rushes to his defense

>Harvey Weinstein, a white male, gets accused of rape by multiple sources
>Sup Forums breaks out the guillotine

Really makes me think.

He's one of many pawns in the child-eating machine that lures in young girls and boys with promises of fame and glory and then fucking rapes them, chews them up and spits them out, and Hollywood is nothing but a scheme for the rich and powerful to fuck a ton of kids.
He's pic related in human form.

>Threads constantly attacking Polanski
>Threads constantly attacking Weinstein
>Sup Forums is consistent and this is "bad"

jews aren't white user
they con't consider themselves white

Literally who?

name one good movie harvey made that isnt a snore fest oscar bait, ill wait.

Fuck off they're all complicit. Now suddenly everyone has a story, but why didn't they speak up before? They were happy to suck dick for money, that's why.

Does it feel bad to know that you will never do the same? Dip your little shrimp of a dick in some juicy actress that doesn't even know you've entered, but is still groaning like it is doing something to her?

this. true Sup Forums posters love having fat jew cock pushed down actresses throats

>why didn't they speak up before?
>why didn't they call out an industry giant who could trash their careers with a click of his fingers?
I know this is bait but I'm not surprised that so many on Sup Forums have such a low estimation of women. You guys struggle so hard to even approach a woman, it makes sense you'd project your social insecurity into a vile and bitter resentment for the second sex.

I love how Sup Forums acts like they're holier than Weinstein. They don't understand that they themselves would use power and influence to fuck actresses too if they had it.

They don't understand power.

Sup Forums always complains about being virgins when there power is much more pleasurable than sex.

When you have power you can make someone literally eat your shit because of how much money you have and you get to say "haha x ate my shit".

They don't understand how satisfying it is to hire a hitman to kill and man and his family just because he looked at you funny and not get caught because you bribed anyone.

They don't understand how it feels to be a God

Granted, I still love to see this fat jew get his just desserts and hope his buddies get the stick too. They don't deserve that power

The only one who deserves that power is me

>they con't consider themselves white
They do when it fits their narrative

Dude, I AM a woman. I don't respect whores. They not only have a career built on the casting couch, they also endangered other young women by not speaking out.

if anyone thinks this will result in anything more than a dull noise they're too young to understand how the world conducts itself.

>power is begging a woman to watch you jerk off in the bathtub
I'll stick to boring missionary with my qt gf and my low-paying bar job, thanks.

has he created anything? looks like he's just a parasite that chooses what is made and what isnt

>ur virgins XD

>it makes sense you'd project your social insecurity into a vile and bitter resentment for the second sex.

or maybe you project our resentment of the "second" sex as a result of not having spent enough time around them ...

maye we along with alot of sucessful men have witnessed the garbage women bring into a mans life, and realized a wet hole isn't a consolation.

Considering it's very likely there's plenty more cases which have been left unspoken (JLaw springs to mind), I'd argue that its the ones which aren't being brought to light are the ones where the line between sexual assault and casting favours/money is at its blurriest. That said, the evidence and testimonies that have been presented so far all point to Weinstein as a slimey piece of shit, regardless of what you might think of his victims. I agree though that they're endangering other women by not speaking out though

All jews in Hollywood should be gassed, I am happy every single time one of them dies.

The thing about Harvey is that he doesn't only abuse power, he seems to be having severe issues in self control. Only thing that separates him from a bush rapist is the amount of money and power he had to keep him dry.

People like him should be brought down, as they have no business in being in such positions in grounds of the potential damage they can do financially because of their fuck ups and lack of self control.

>defending assholes because Sup Forums doesn't like them

what a complete fucking faggot you are.

Yeah, Weinstein is absolute scum, don't get me wrong. But I hate his enablers too.

>projecting someone else's resentment
don't think that's how it works, dude.

>maybe we along with alot of successful men
*inhales*

>a wet hole isn't a consolation
companionship isn't a "consolation", but I think it's terribly sad you feel that way. I hope one day that you find someone who can help you surmount your pessimism :)

>assuming you know things would have been worse without him
pretty large gap in your logic