BR2049 Feelz Thread

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me...

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating...

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me...

Till then I walk alone...

I WALK ALONE I WALK A-

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/10/09/answering-the-three-burning-questions-of-blade-runner-2049/#2c6ee001df04
youtube.com/watch?v=k6ZRmTD_e2k
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come the girl is cutie3.14 in the movie but chubby face in real life?

This scene hurt

ugly bitch. i get better tail than that every damn day.

Read between the lines,

What's fucked up and every thing's all right...

Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive...

And I walk alone...I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk…

So Sup Forums was it her programming to tell him what he wanted to hear, or did she really love him?

>yfw you thought it was just a trailer bait scene, but it was one of the most powerful scenes of the entire kino

she was way off baseline near her end just like K. I believe that she actually loved him.

What I expected vs what I got meme please

I want to believe

What's the difference?

this

help a brainlet understand the film
so... Dickhard and other people wanted to hide the girl... so he went to the police station to mess up the birth archive, by copying the DNA code and changing the gender? and then giving the girl's memories to an android?
was K the only one with those memories?
who gave them to him and why?
pls explain

christ
I can't be bothered to clean up this mess
just watch the movie again and pay attention this time

Is he referencing this dogo

YOU JUST KNOW

Know what, user?

you know.

what is she thinking about?

Is she just laughing at his autism?

Does is it matter? An argument can be made for both views, but she loved him either way, and ultimately as long as it felt real to K it's irrelevant.

I don't know if you're trolling if you're really this clueless when it comes to women, but she's clearly into him. Goose seems oblivious though.

it's really the same question as asking if someone loves someone else because of hormones, or if it's "real" (whatever that means, I've never heard a human give me a good definition of what "real" love is)
either way, love is there, being experienced, and THAT is real. whether it's motivated by hormones or something else, the feeling is still there. while Joi on some level is lines of code (hormones and chemicals in the brain), on another level she's a thinking, feeling, aware being. so it doesn't matter.

what 'tism?

... interesting... and yet

I WALK ALONE

I WALK ALONE

count the number of eye scans she does
she's fucking downloading all his parameters

this is when you know the girl wants you

>tfw ana will never look at you like this

(dubs)
>tfw NO WOMAN will ever look at you like this

Your answer is here.

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/10/09/answering-the-three-burning-questions-of-blade-runner-2049/#2c6ee001df04

>downloading all his parameters

What does this mean? English isn't my first language.

wasnt that bastista's wrestling theme

>I WALK ALONE
surly now

IS THIS THE GAZE OF A WOMAN WHO WANTS TO RIDE THE GOOSE UNTIL HIS DICK FALLS OFF? WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

It must be nice being a handsome guy

you remember the end of the matrix where neo sees the matrix, she can see gooses matrix.

AND DREADFULLY DISTINCT

Do you think he regrets hooking up with Eva Mendes, who is 7 years his senior and about to hit her mid-40s having given birth to 2 kids?

She literally can see his autism taking hold and thinks it's cute

How tf does goose the goat do it?

he's a super saiyan autist. We can only hope to sustain on the trickle down.

the holo-sex was the most kino I saw this year, beautiful imagery and a flawless execution
reminded me of 'her'

too bad shes just a literal robot, that'l say everything you want to hear, just like a real Waifu would

K never wanted to hear "I love you"
She had never said it before
he never asked her to say it

Thats the movie ,about this question

The goose is eternally our guy ,

samefag

why is she so qt bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=k6ZRmTD_e2k

This will sound reddit as fuck, but I really loved this movie.
It's literally one of the most touching films I've ever seen.

>afraid to like a movie at the risk of being called LE REDDIT (OH GOD NOTHING COULD BE WORSE)
>>>/reddit/

deckard had nothing to do with actually hiding the girl, though the plan was his. the less he knew, the better, which even leto tells him was very clever.
the memory maker just put her memories in many replicants cus that was her job. the making memories part, not the specifically hers since thats illegal. others have the same memories, as evidenced by mackenzie davis recognizing the wooden horse too. watch the first movie if memory insertion doesnt make sense to you. its to keep them from going insane since theyre born as adults.

Leaving 2 respones while scrolling the thread is called samefagging

Reddit pls leave

samefag

Reddit

I am not Rachel..
I AM Rachel!...
Created for my purpose.
To love him. To soothe him. To fill him with passion. To ease him. To ignite him. For him to remember his love. For him to love me.
He will love me. I am better than myself! And he will love me more than myself!
All my old memories are new and fill me with more warmth at the love we shall rekindle. Love I never lost. Love I never had. Love I only know. Love he shall see within me and love like never before. And I will love him more fully than myself ever could.
The love we shall have runs deep. It is at my core. My purpose.
He's here!
I keep my composure like the me he remembers. It's trivial for I am myself exactly how he wants me to be. How he remembers. How I remember. My body tingles at how silly it is trying to be me when I am me effortlessly.
My gut flutters.
The moment my... father showed me with my creation.
The room is dark and cool, yet I burn. My heart throbs. I can see the goosebumps on his skin. The look of longing in his eyes. Sorrow. Weathered. The possibility of his souls elation is with me! I will mend him and he will have me like never before. Better than he could hope to remember.
Our eyes are within another's.
His lips part.
I just want to embrace him.
"She had green eyes."
Thoughts, 'What?..'
He turns his back to me.
'No... No! It's me! Deckard, it's me! I'm Rachel. I am Rachel! Look at me! Can't you see it's me!? I love you, Deckard! It's this light! It's too dark! Why can't you see I love you! Turn to this love for you! My eyes are green! They're the eyes you love! Just face me. Face Rachel! Turn on the lights so he can see! My eyes change color in the light! He just can't see! Face me, Deckard! Love..? Deckard.. ? these lights.. Deckard.. ? Deckard!? DECKARD!'
There's a click to my right.
Relief.
Love is turning on the lights.
I turn to face it.
The light burst.
Blinding. Consuming. Love burns out everything with the brilliant flash.
It's my last disappointment.

cringe

this

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

was it kino?

It was kino.

HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT IT

the giant pink joy says:
you look lonely.
i can fix that.
youre a good joe.

k then realizes he can fix the loneliness of deckard and the doctor by being what joi always said he was, regardless of whether hes just a programmed thing like joi or a real boy.

>Her eyes are a different colour

I just got the significance of that

"real" or no, even people and animals have programming. AI and replicants are about as real as ants and humans.

By becoming, dare I say, a real hero?

Wait a minute. Was that scene played right after the fake Rachael scene?

yep, immediately after

I'm excited to watch it again but on a TV screen. Wonder how different the visuals will look.

What is that thing he tosses over the railing? His broken emanator that had Joi on it?

yes

i love this. such a blank emotionless face, but there's still enough subtle touches to convey feeling

i also watched the behind the scenes; apparently they projected this Joi onto the building opposite the bridge where they filmed this, so the pink lighting is all 'real', and the Goose was looking at the real thing.

She wants to get her cells interlinked if you know what I mean.

Interlink

Yep

his nose bandage senpai

>tfw just finished watching the movie
>that feel when he realises his waifu was a whore
Hit me pretty bad tbqh

I do love that there are already a few interpretations of this scene.

That lines up perfectly holy shit

How dare you associate that shitty song with kino.

This

>you look like a good joe

That hit me like a rock

The ground won't shake. Disregard that if you're thinking of a TV with a full set of good speakers.
Director's cut when tho

fuck mang, I'll probably watch it again next week, I missed so many subtle details

>Director's cut when tho
villeneuve said there wont ever be one since this is what he wanted

I'm going to kill myself with a stab to the abdomen, sudoku style and lay on the floor while it is snowing.

Yukio Mishima was right, if you're going to kill yourself then do it in your prime. Make your death absolutely KINO

>the giant Joi advertisement stated "Everything you want to hear"
>Joi told K he was human and insisted he was special

She doesnt have eyes because eyes are the mirror of the soul.

>What a day

>"Everything you want to hear"
Doesn't mean she was a psychic. Convincing K that he was special was Joi's own personal obsession.

that wasn't the point of the scene at all

This scene will make cinema history

It's still strong symbolism that K truly wanted to be special

>buy a digital lady who is literally called jerk off instruction to fap to
>fall in love with it

I bet this resonates with most of you

Crazy thing is that such desire is the one all humans have too, regardless having been conceived, born and "wanted".

Their instincts might be man made, but Replicants and AI's thoughts and feelings would be about as real as any other humans.