Matt Furie is a Hillary supporter

Matt Furie is a Hillary supporter
Pepe's creator is a Hillary supporter

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-matt-furie_us_57d85358e4b09d7a688033c6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCXTu5jE-Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pepe is a vessel of kek now. His intellectual property rights are no longer valid.

So let everyone know that the racist frog's creator is a shill for hill and make a bunch of memes to support it.

Furie is a hipster furry.
What did you expect from a fucking hipster furry?
Also, he's riding this wave of publicity to try and make some colored pencil sales.

We created peep.

Also, they said the same thing about the creator of Dilbert and that turned out to be bullshit

inb4 >one post by this ID
Not even Mad. This changes nothing. Trump 2016

>Pepe's creator is a Hillary supporter

>Also, they said the same thing about the creator of Dilbert and that turned out to be bullshit
Scott Adams supports Hillary Clinton. He's the furthest thing from a Trump supporter.

This is why we love Pepe. We rescued him from a den of faggots that never respected him. They treated him badly and he wasn't allowed to have any fun.

All authors of anything whether, digital media or literary works know that once your work enters the public domain it is no longer yours. You may have been it's genesis but only lives within the public that takes it, grows it and spreads it. Pepe is ours, Pepe is everyone's. Praise KEK

His Pepe isn't OUR Pepe.
Ours is a vessel of Kek (PBUH).

Sort of poetic since the SJW M.O. Is taking things from white men and ruining them like movies and games. The alt right took Pepe and make it the face of the counterculture movement.

Well yeah.
The comic that Pepe is taken from is a furfag comic about feelings. Its gay as hell.
Pepe only became noteworthy because of the "Feels Good Man" panel. The rest of it is fucking gaaaay

This. SJWs have shit up every niche hobby out there, it's nice to know they hate it just as much when someone fucks up their playground.

His archetype for Pepe was completely different than our's. Archetypes are everything when it comes to thoughtforms and godforms. His version of Pepe no longer has any value. Even the media associates Pepe with Trump and Kek now.

Pepe belongs to us now.

He's said many times he supports her officially because he was getting Death Threats for supporting Trump. He has said it time and time again.

No duh. How did every one not understand this from the beginning?

That comic was written by a drugged out loser. It's not satire. He's actually fucking lost in space.

He's also from San Fransico, the present day Sodom. You guys are thick if you can't make these connections without an official statement.

>Scott Adams supports Hillary Clinton.

So what? Look at the fucking state of him.

doesnt matter

>Pepe belongs to Matt Furie

youtube.com/watch?v=bCXTu5jE-Ng

It's true tho
Scott "hillary dindu nuffin" Adams is a fucking retard

Yes, he's very enthusiastic.

"So I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety. Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd. But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president."

massages the old head walnut, doesn't it?

Anyone got that old portugese pepe the frog song?

Bane?

He's a qt desu

EVERY INTERVIEW WITH FURIE GOES LIKE THIS:

interviewer: DENOUNCE THE SCARY NAZIS
matt: its just funny what people have done with him
interview: HELP HILLARY. DENOUNCE THE SCARY NAZIS
matt: look since you are not doing your job let me just say that the real story here is the fact we are talking about a cartoon frog unironcally being a part of politics

Like Big H himself, Pepe rose from bohemian degeneracy to the leader of his local Nat Soc movement. Feels good mensch.

He also said hillary did nothing illegal and people should leave her alone about the damn emails.

It's like saying Klara Pölzl is the creator of Hitler.

In a sense it's correct, but only in the way that Furie made an image. Pepe is the creation of a collective creative of thousands of neckbeards. Furie did nothing to make Pepe what he is today.

Pepe is ours now.

>Boys Club
>furfag
you're a fucking retard

How mad will clinton be once she finds out she got an endorsement from Pepe?

All your pepes are belong to us

Pretty sure you are confusing Scott Adams with Bernie Sanders.

Can you provide a link to where he said that? I doubt you can provide a link and i bet if you could there is some context you are ignoring.

That's dumb. Pepe is on every board and has no relation to politics.

It's the media that spread this bulshit idea that Pepe is an alt-right icon. Pepe is a reaction meme.

The stupidest thing would be for someone who posts on Sup Forums or Sup Forums to be called an alt-right supporter because he is posting a Pepe.

It just shows that the media lacks real topics these days, they're going as far as taking seriously memes posted on a Mongolian cave drawings site.

Checked

It was on one of his livestreams. He said hillary is doing it all out in the open so it isn't illegal. There were people trying to rationalise what he said and he immediatly said he meant it. The guy is fucking oblivious.

This.
He's not exactly based, but he isn't being a total faggot like the lugenpresse wants him to be.

I mean, he will still end up in a camp for not supporting the emperor but it could be worse.

No one cares about this faggot either way.

Pepe has and will always be KEK's property. Furiefag can't do shit about it.

>Recently been co-opted
>Recently
fuckin newfags

This. Kermit the Frog and Ed Bighead was Pepe before Matt Furie even started Boy's Club